Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

Lmao what did i just read afk ganker?

Muhahaha . There is no such thing.

Afk player in this game is someone in space away from keyboard, not docked up to carry out irl affairs… trying to play the game while absent.

When a ganker is logged into the game you can always assume that they are comming for you…

The scouts or alliance scouts are on the prowl, doing scout like things. The fleet in the mean time is refitting while the miner is huying a new permit.

Once the scout has found new illegal miners, its back to work…

Now that is a Dom Arkaral / Gix Firebrand alt if ever I have seen one, straight to block.

Didn’t you already say it was mine? :thinking:

You are imagining things again Destiny, Dom uses certain words in his posts and is too dumb to realise. You are way smarter than him.

Nah, I’m pretty sure you initially accused me of creating that character.

But since you have a tendency to go back and edit posts sometimes even days after they were made in order to make them fit newly-established narratives, it’s impossible to prove. But we both know that you did, and that’s what matters to me.

Then you are definitely either imagining things or having some sort of breakdown.

I don’t edit things like that out, I tend to correct typing/spelling (I have mild dyslexia) mistakes, improve grammar and add things to what I said to make it clearer. I know however that this editing annoys you lot intensely which is very amusing.

But let me assure you, I never said that this plonker was you, someone else must have said that.

Dracvlad, you realize that constantly mentioning how what you’re doing annoys/upsets/enrages someone makes you look like the one who’s obsessed, right?

What’s just absolutely classic is, I don’t have any alts LOL.

Yennoe, I know you won’t ever believe me that I’m not this Dom dude, but that doesn’t matter to me. What’s hilarious is that dude beat you for the rest of your life and you don’t even know it :smiley:

I’d buy that dude a rifter if he still played.

It is amusing that simply editing a post makes you go mad and start making all sorts of allegations in yet another failed attempt to discredit me. It is also amusing that you try this in a game forum which is pretty much discredited as full of bitter and nasty HTFU posters, and where the few sane voices know that group disapproval is worthless here.

Does that help?

Who’s a sane voice, in your opinion?

I can put you in contact with Dom if you really want.

Can you put me in contact with a dom?

You have already exchanged with him, he is Gix Firebrand.

Haha just let him know that he’s beaten Drac for life LOL.

Cept he’s not :smiley:

Aiko herself has already confirmed this ROFL.

Dracvlad, please don’t make me ruin my own joke by explaining it to you before Aiko even manages to respond.

Still you know who he is, as does Aiko.

Nope. I don’t know that name at all. If this is something that happened between 2017-2019, I simply wasn’t here.

Neither was I :smiley:

No comp then, just an Xbox LOL.

You don’t know Gix Firebrand? :stuck_out_tongue: