Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

Indeed, this has been the fourth warning. It looks like I’m just a single warning away from five warnings, which would make it a warning Bingo, and that would make us enter completely uncharted territory.

Pray for me, friends. I would offer my immediate surrender, but I feel like I’ve dug the hole too deep for myself this time. I don’t think I can come back from this one.

I’m her friend :smiley: Come friend me, please bruv :smiley:

So you’ve run lvl 4 missions. So have I :smiley:

Its a rather small man that abuses animals.

Mm nice dodge again :smiley: Drop the main :smiley:

After 5 warnings you get a verbal counseling. 3 of those is a citation. 5 citations and you’ve earned yourself a documented work notice. You don’t even want to know what happens when you get 5 DWNs.

you dont HAVE any friends looser

I wonder what the plan is. To be bubble the undock or to destroy the entire station?

The only thing I have to offer is advice. If you’re gonna do a covert op, the last thing you want to do is tell the entire world and his dog about it.

Winners spell it “loser.”

Wut. I literally just said I’m her friend :smiley:

Are you that scared or

Maybe it’s one of those things where it doesn’t matter what you know and don’t know, because you can’t stop it anyway?

It was a bit of self depreciating humor and poking fun at the null sec alliance application process, spais and all that. Actually, despite being a nasty pirate ganker POS myself, I have a lot of loyalty to whatever corp I’m in.

1 Like

Oh yea for sure. I think its why I find it hard to relate to people like Cilla.

Imagine being so afraid in a vidya game you hide behind an alt to talk crap LOL.

I honestly don’t understand that. It’s a game. And a pretty silly one at that if, you know, you don’t take yourself seriously. I mean, I love the lore and the pulse of the game. It makes it fun. But at the end of the day, it’s a game. And if you are lucky enough to find a good group of like minded people to play it with (and/or corp), well that’s like a cherry on top.

Imagine being so insecure in the forums that you feel the constant need to invent what other people are doing so you can straw man it. I mean, that is literally all you have. Logical fallacies, straw men, and invented baloney.

Gix…I finally found something more utterly boring than mining. You.

2 Likes

Heh, the reason you’re getting so mad is you know you can’t weasel your way out of this one brosef.

You can pull all the alleged fallacies out. Doesn’t change the facts buckaroo :smiley:

Drop the main or stop talking LOL. The real boredom is you. Its highly obvious you don’t play on Cilla. And just use her to talk smack and set up corp mates to get killed LOL.

At least drop her out of the puppy mill and into an NPC corp.

That does not appear to be a warning, more like a statement of intent.

I hope I get a warning before the next warning, so that I can properly prepare myself for the mental shock of getting warned so severely.

Just be warned that I’m warning you that I’m about to warn you about warning you :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I like her. Does that make me a no-one?

Oh look, you figured out how to use a locator agent!

Most likely, more whining on the forums. But one can hope for something a bit more proactive.

You mean in game, right?

I’m pretty sure you mentioned something earlier in the post that you already knew everything about this person already. Something something being watched 24/7 something Oris.

Wait, do you work for Aiko? This sounds vaguely familiar.

Also, you should update your forum alt’s name to “giving multiple warnings” just to stay up-to-date and relevant to what you are doing.

Those such as yourself and Destiny have made me more well known across Eve than I could ever have been sitting there watching a mining laser, or joining an NPC corp. I’m happy to milk that for all its worth :slight_smile:

How can you be well known if this is an alt?