Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

Cilly seems kinda delusional.

I think that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

@Destiny_Corrupted At what point do you want to open up a side business of killing your alts? Tell you what, you fire up a new corp, maybe Destiny’s Blades or something, we will stuff a bunch of alpha clones in there, then we shoot them and sell the kills to @giving_ONE_warning and split the profits 50/50. Eventually we will ‘crush’ that corp, and you’ll be forced to reorganize as ‘Destiny’s Vengeance’ and we can do it again. We could milk this guy for months.

Damn, I just came here to praise Aiko.

2 Likes

How? You never play on Cilla and refuse to drop your main. So you’re literally unknown outside the forums LOL.

1 Like

Ah…that would explain the in-game donations I get.

Are you sure they arnt just pity?

Screenshot, or it never happened.

I’ve never lied or acted with any sort of dishonesty or lack of integrity in this game ever. When I did mercenary work, and couldn’t fulfill a contract, I even provided refunds according to contract terms. So no, I wouldn’t scam out someone else’s contract against me. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Got a screenshot? I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.

1 Like

If the ISK disappeared from my account because people didn’t believe it was there…then I might do. But otherwise, I simply don’t care.

It’s perfectly normal to brag and boast, and then when someone asks for proof, you can say “I don’t care! I don’t even want you to believe me!”

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS!

New Eden Police Force Launches Strikes Against Absolute Will in Show of Support for Lonetrek Liberation Effort

In a stunning break from established neutrality protocols, New Eden Police Force has launched a military campaign against the Absolute Honor affiliate group Absolute Will in an unprecedented policy shift to support Safety. alliance forces engaging in combat operations against Governor Lee’s tyrranical regime.

Fighting appears to be ongoing, but early reports from the theater show signs that NEPF combatants are already scoring uncontested battlefield victories against entrenched AO military elements, who, despite enjoying significant numerical superiority, are believed to be primarily composed of under-trained and under-equipped conscripts drawn and forced into service directly from the Caldari capsuleer civilian populace:

While it remains to be seen whether NEPF’s intervention will turn the tide against the defenders, this effort does appear to have the makings of a grassroots movement slowly building momentum toward dislodging Governor Lee from power. Destiny Corrupted, who is currently living in exile in Amarr sovereign space, and is personally funding Safety.'s military operations, is hopeful that these developments will encourage other parties to take up arms against the Absolute Honor dictatorship.

3 Likes

Drop the proof :smiley: You realize much like Drac, we got no reason to believe anything you say right? You have all these stories that allegedly happen on your mystery main. You gotta know, no one has to believe anything you say. You already admitted to hiding behind an alt LOL.

So no proof. Got it :smiley:

Lol…Gix…you SO remind me of oblivious Dr Morbius, fighting windmills or your own creation…

1 Like

You’re so cool with your edgy references.

Cept uh. You know who fought the windmills first right?

It wasn’t Morbius :smiley:

3 Likes

Don Cilla Cybin Quixote?

https://www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2018/02/Quixote.jpg

So now will you pay us

I was led to believe that this is a volunteer effort.

Yes you’re right , I’m forgetting myself, but this raises an interesting point Governor Lee does support and has taken part in ganking , I believe his men have ganked in Uedama so obviously we will kill them when we can .