Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

He had a suspect timer… 'Nuff said
Maybe they have had to resort to stealing wrecks, to make ends meet?

Thank you for your service.

I will send you your reward shortly. Please confirm that you received.

I don’t deny this possibility. It’s kind of like being forced to loot stores as an invading force just to be able to feed yourself.

I’ve never quite understood how one can loot a wreck, including scrap metal…you’d think that was pretty much it…yet there can still be stuff left for an MTU unit to haul away.

Praise Princess Aiko

Am I doing this right?

It has to be accompanied by sending Aiko and me 100 million ISK each.

Praise AIKO \o/ for it is she who saved me and turned to me to my true calling \o/

For you merely need to look at my corp history and you’ll see I was once the victim of the original Order 4 Years ago …

HARMONY ORDER

The things they did to us new pilots was atrocious and reprehensible ! Mass recruiting new pilot with no PVP experience to raise the military index’s of FRONTLINE war systems under the guise of the Governors free Null Sec farming systems.

The screams I heard from my fellow rookies losing their bling fit Rattlesnakes continue to haunt me to this very day , but unbeknownst to the Gov … I was no rookie

PRASIE AIKO for inspiring me to rid The Governor of his initial Order and took away his corp and his pretend power
Lets hope someone does the same again
No punishment is too harsh for the Governor and his Order!

2 Likes

I am now looking into refreshing this campaign.

Initially I was threatened to be griefed out of the game because of this whole thing, but it seems like I managed to avoid any trouble by not putting up an undefended Fortizar, which was demanded of me as a condition for having these hostile parties enact their revenge against me. I was about to stop playing entirely and almost gave away all my stuff, but then I discovered this clever exploit that allowed me to not lose a Fortizar by not purchasing and anchoring a Fortizar without the consent of my enemies. It almost feels like cheating.

I’ll test the waters by undocking for a few seconds today. If I don’t explode immediately, it will certainly be a good sign to consider further action against Absolute HurrDurr.

2 Likes

ONE WARNING!

1 Like

I think ONE warning used up all of his warnings for the month, kind of like airtime minutes. Maybe once the month rolls over, I’m going to receive more warnings?

1 Like

You won’t even be safe while docked. They will flip your system into Pochven. They said the consequences would be unimaginable. Maybe your home station would end up in Jove space.

Come to Solitude. Make 'em work for it.

Our Highsec Princess will receive her statue and we will all rise our heads as we gaze upon her beauty.

1 Like

Shh, let sleeping dogs lie. I don’t want to get ANOTHER warning. That would be like the fifth warning, I think.

If you wish I can remove what I posted and place that onto her the other thread. Just say the word

Nah, it’s fine.

I don’t see a like from you on the OP, though. :rage:

That is because you are NOT my Princess!~

I’d rather be a knight than royalty.

At least knights get stabbed from the front.

1 Like

That secret is not out yet!

Not if you fight dirty