Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

Indeed she is

1 Like

Vermin

Self project much little miner?

Today, it has been a marvelous day with a great win in New Eden rp for Frostpacker.

Moments ago Frostpacker was sold a permit and not just a retro pc permit mind you but one that would fix everything for Frostpacker in New Eden.

So asking the impossible does sometimes prevail.

confetti
Confetti rains down upon us all!

1 Like

Now you just need to send me a billion isk and shut your mouth.

1 Like

me want monie also

Arenā€™t you super rich already lol

Iā€™m only southern aristocrat-rich. I own lots of land and people, but my cash flow is nonexistent.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know you owned slaves like I do! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you Resonance. If only people like Iceacid Frostpacker would try a little harder to support me, instead of yapping in the forums.

How do you think she got super rich?

Oof and you are being so nice about it now I feel bad, that was on sisi its not realā€¦ :confused:

1 Like

but

:slightly_frowning_face:

Scamming the princess is punishable by death twice.

1 Like

I have already died thousands of deaths in rl 2 more is not going to change anything. And besides she was being mean to frost packer, I like frost packer.

That was a lil mean thou I do apologize Aiko

Wait does this mean I am the one and only one to ever scam the princess? Should be some tyme of in-game achievement ā€œdoing the impossibleā€

You can apologize to her by sending me a billion ISK.

1 Like

Why do I feel like Iā€™m going to be hunted by 20 angry catalysts for the rest of my eve carrier, sounds exciting :star_struck:

1 Like

Every tyrant in history has claimed they were doing it ā€œfor the greater goodā€.

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed a remittance of 500 million ISK, and I thank you for the expedience with which you are fulfilling your indulgence. I think youā€™ve earned the right to be put on a payment plan for the remaining 500 million ISK according to your convenience. The normal interest rate of 525 APR wonā€™t begin to be applied until the beginning of 2023.

I canā€™t be a tyrant because I desire no control or profit from this. After the liberation is complete, the affected individuals are free to go their own way, enlightened by the experience of being released from the shackles they never truly understood they bore. Those people wonā€™t in turn serve me. I wouldnā€™t accept that even if they offered to.

lol how about no, if you want more come and claim it. Iā€™m not paying to stay safe Iā€™m paying to wet your appetite for destruction.