Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

Says the homeless person with a shopping cart full of garbage.

Says the person who is here bragging about it daily.

Says the person who is all forum bluster.

2 Likes

And why notā€¦it clearly rattles you. I hope the fact that youā€™ve ganked everyone in Lonetrek except me rattles you even more :slight_smile:

1 Like

To this

So which one is it?

The face that got noticed and scrambled SAFTEY,

or the person who hides in station all day?

Canā€™t be both.

1 Like

:thinking:

Uh, because you just saidā€¦

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Cilly, I can see you are respondingā€¦

ā€¦but perhaps itā€™s time to bluster and sperg a little less.

Here is some light reading for you.

1 Like

Ahā€¦two different accounts. Cilla is ā€˜the face that launched 1000 ganksā€™. The other account is the one that does all the sneaky trading of weapons.

Frontiers | Low Testosterone in Adolescents & Young Adults | Endocrinology (frontiersin.org)
vs
Radical feminism - Wikipedia
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Ahā€¦you mean likeā€¦ermā€¦people who get 2% of the hits on a ship and consider that a ā€˜killā€™ on their record, when in fact they only got 1/50th of a ship so need to do 50 ganks to kill one ship.

That sort of cognitive dissonance ?

I HAVE A SUPER SECRET MYSTERY MAIN THAT DOES ALL KINDS OF COOL AMAZING STUFF LIKE I TRANSPORT NOOB GARBAGE IN MY NOOB SHIP AND ITS PRETTY DAMN COOL I AM DEFINITELY GONNA POST ABOUT EVERY TIME I TRAIN A NEW SKILL AND SHOW YOU THE EXCEL SPREAD SHEET THAT SHOWS MY DPS IS INCREMENTLY HIGHER AND I EVEN GLOATED ABOUT MINING IN A VELATOR AND NOBODY COULD STOP ME HAHAHAHA CUZ I WAS MINING IN A VELATOR AND I WAS TOO SMALL AND MEANINGLESS FOR ANYONE TO EVEN CARE HAHAHHAHAHA IM DOING REALLY GOOD IN EVE BECAUSE I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT AND I CHOOSE TO BE UTTERLY INSIGNIFICANT SO THAT MY ENEMIES DONT EVEN NOTICE ME CUZ IM SO SMALL AND QUIET LIKE A DEAD GNAT INSIDE THE WALL OF A HOUSE AND LIKE ITS NOT LIKE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW OR CARE THAT I EXIST BUT THEN I SAID HAHAHAHAHA I SAID THEY ARE AFRAID OF MY BIG ELITE PVP CORPORATION AND SO NOW THEY ARE KILLING ALL THE PEOPLE IN MY CORPORATION LIKE ONE BY ONE JUST DAY AFTER DAY HAHAHAHAHAHA AND I DID THAT CUZ IM A CONTENT PROVIDER AND I BAITED THEM INTO KILLING MY WHOLE CORPORATION LOL AND ITS FUNNY CUZ THEY ARE NEVER GONNA KILL ME CUZ I NEVER EVEN UNDOCK IN FACT I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME ON MY SUPER SECRET MYSTERY MAIN WHICH DOESNT DO ANYTHING THAT WILL EVER GET NOTICED BECAUSE IM SUPER SMALL JUST LIKE DRACVLAD MY FOOTPRINT IS SO TINY ITS LIKE I DONT EVEN EXIST BUT I CAN COME TO THE FORUMS AND BLUSTER HERE HAHAHAHAHA IT GETS EVERYONE SO SALTY TO LISTEN TO YET ANOTHER ANONYMOUS DO NOTHING ALT JUST SPERG ON ENDLESSLY AND IGNORANTLY AND DISTORT THE SAME THINGS EVERYTIME REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS IM JUST GONNA KEEP WHINGING ABOUT THE @Same_Old_Topics

6 Likes

Sure.

Keep telling yourself that.

Itā€™s difficult to take someone who is significantly insignificant seriously.

You should become a veterinarian. Castrating animals would be a natural for you! :smirk:

2 Likes

What do people do when they attend fan fest? Do they go as their forum troll or as their secret main?

3 Likes

I go as an anime character.

I go as a meat popsicle.

Well I canā€™t be that insignificant if Aiko is spending days ganking in Lonetrek all because of something I said on the forumsā€¦eh. You canā€™t have it both ways. If Iā€™m a nobody then why would Destiny bother with AO, or Aiko want to get involved. A nobody never rattled anyoneā€™s egos.

Not according to you.

The real question is why you even careā€¦if you are so grandiose and Iā€™m a mere gnat. Nobody is forcing you to respond. That you doā€¦says more about your ego than it does about mine. A ā€˜nobodyā€™ never rattled anyone.

This is false equivalency.
It does not help your argument, and makes your backpedaling more apparent.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, rather than Destinyā€™s fantasy oneā€¦Aiko and crew actually destroyed a mere 2% of all the AO ships lost in the past week. ā€™ Expectationsā€™ canā€™t have been all that high !

No, this is EvE.

Again, false equivalency with a dash of red herring tossed in. Destiny was talking about a loss in isk, not as a percentage of the total losses for your corp/alliance.

Nice try distracting the reader though.