Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

Er…the loss in ISK in the past week is even smaller than 2% of the total. And by what kind of fraudulent maths does Destiny include stats from weeks and months before she even started her mercenary hiring ? Or does Aiko’s group have time machines and can gank in the past ? I thought the Dr Who stuff had ended :slight_smile:

Oh…no…wait…here’s video of Aiko ganking in Lonetrek…

1 Like

That’s fine, so long as you are comparing apples to apples. In this case the math should look like this:

((Amount in SHIP isk destroyed by Aiko in one week)/(total SHIP isk loss by the alliance in one week)) x 100%

Of course, when you mentioned “even smaller” earlier that signifies that you yourself have a bias to find results that paint you in a favorable light rather than relying on actual math to paint the picture.

I would venture to bet that in this case, the math would support you.

Because you are cancer…

1 Like

I don’t think she’s going to attack you with a plunger. :thinking:

The percentage is certainly higher than that, but for the sake of argument, let’s pretend that number is accurate. Jeez. If just one mouthy member is causing the entire alliance to lose billions of isk, and they are still yapping and drawing attention to our strategic weaknesses, I’d kick them without hesitation.

It’s fine though. @Governor_Lee I was planning to shoot Silent Company miners in Yria, but so long as Cilly Cilla insists that you don’t mind me shooting Absolute Honor miners, I certainly have no real intention of stopping.

1 Like

Silent Company still exists?

Sadly, yes.

True story. It took 27 of them to kill me in my big bad meanie tormentor.

Best loss mail to date.

1 Like

I suspect Governor Lee is wise enough not to succumb to your desperate and silly attempts at blackmail. I’ll carry on saying just exactly what I think…regardless.

I’m sure you will, which is precisely why I am shooting your alliance members - effectively, your big mouth is killing them, because otherwise I’d be elsewhere.

Here’s another one just a few moments ago:

All you are doing is showing off yourself as being extremely petty. Hey…I’m happy to go along with that !

I believe that Cilla might be defining these as “casualties within the acceptable range.”

Extremely petty?

You’ve been talking trash Cilla. I’m going to keep shooting your alliance until I get an apology or you get kicked from the alliance. That’s fine with me, this is what I do every day.

When hell freezes over.

That’s fine, I don’t mind shooting retrievers and mackinaws.

Well of course…I mean you never shoot anything that actually fires back…do you :slight_smile:

Nope, I shoot your defenceless alliance mates, because you talk trash.

That’s a question you should be asking Dear Leader up there, who has spent half of an entire day asking me to put up a Fortizar so that he and his null-sec strongman pals could attack it while I’m asleep.

But if I’m such a ‘nobody’…why do you even care what I say ?

The person making me a somebody is YOU…though you are just too full of it to see that. You aren’t bringing me down, you are just giving me a leg up in importance.

Hey…thanks !

SICO miners have enough sense to not talk trash.

So your alliance is dying and docking, while their alliance is mining.

1 Like

You invited me in here by deciding to mention me:

And then you complain about me replying to your insult:

Yet this is about a war that you are not declaring but instead you are sitting behind massed gankers. While against me, you who is supposed to be a war deccer challenged me to war dec you because you cannot put up and defend your war HQ structure.

You talk big on the forums but you don’t do much in game. Sitting at the undock in Amarr and picking off people who you allied against while bragging about gankers doing your bidding is about the level you can do.

So says a player who is sitting on Amarr undock, a market hub camper, allying in on wars because he can’t put down his war HQ in peace… And of course you mentioned me again after asking me not to speak in this thread. If you do not want me in this thread it is easy, stop mentioning my name in your stupid rants.