Princess Aiko is just a fly not a bee

Yellow is such a pretty color.

I’d sure hate to miss out on Yellow Aiko Day.

1 Like

Sounds like fun.
I can sell tickets to the Ganking Carrousel.
Felix can sit over the dunk tank full of tears and Uriel can bob for apples.

immediate compensation to make things right

1 Like

All good well behaved gentlemen are invited to AIKO YELLOW DAY, now in progress. You can now witness Aiko in her beautiful yellow spacedress, but only if you are not blocked, due to incessant bad behaviour in the forums. If you happen to be blocked and find your view of Aiko’s sunsuit is thusly hindered, you must immediately remit 1 billion isk to compensate for all the inappropriate things you said earlier this year. Please refer to your space attorney, Uriel the Flame (veteran), for more information and details on how YOU can attend AIKO YELLOW DAY.

SIMULATED PREVIEW

1 Like

this dress is a little tight but I think I can squeeze in

That is because your back pocket is full of isk or something far more concerning.

Perhaps your pilot had gotten fat from all the stolen miner loot as of late and not sharing with your fleet members.

Please note, if you are a bad behaver, calling me fat will result in an immediate 1 billion behaviour adjustment fee.

You know after yesterday in OOC frosty had remembered his duty to Princess and had planned to forward the couple of billion to Aiko instead of you Uriel as you’re Jita Scammer is not my Princess!

/

1 Like

While we are waiting for an apology from someone who thinks it’s ok to call me fat, we can all enjoy the latest news from Highsec. Make sure to pay all debts today, before interest and late fees accrue.

1 Like

it's a joke maleficent gif | WiffleGif
Frostpacker owes Zaera 1 billion ISK

1 Like

You never would have sent it anyway, if you want to prove you are not a liar you can send 5 bil ISK to me to show you were sincere, otherwise the entire forum will be made aware you just lie about payments to scam people. :wink: :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

1 Like

@Felix_Frostpacker Doesn’t matter, lying and scamming is allowed in EVE :slightly_smiling_face:

Is this the part where I’m supposed to say more salt, please?
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nobody said otherwise and such acts have consequences when it comes to player interaction. :wink:

Where you seem confused. :innocent:

I don’t think that Felix is trembling in his boot right now.

FYI, It was a question. But I guess I will wait for someone knowledgeable enough to actually answer it :smirk:

Only he can know how much he cares about his reputation. :wink:

Yes I guess you do need some help there. :blush:

Maybe he cares too much. I like Felix a lot.

I knew you were dangerous.

I think Aiko does too, depending on exactly how much he spends on her. :innocent:

I like Aiko too. Her sense of humour suits me fine.
Frostpacker can spend what he wants on the Princess, it’s his money to spend as he wishes.

As long as he’s happy, that’s what’s most important to me.

4 Likes

Not sure why you keep stating obvious things. All I can think of is you need to confirm them for yourself or something? :thinking:

Nobody even mentioned whether he should or not spend his money on Aiko. I guess if that thought passed your mind maybe you think too much about what he spends his ISK on. Again just a guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that it was needed: confirmation that his ISK is well spent. It was obvious all the time. Maybe stating facts helps the less observant recognize them. :smirk:

Not sure why you care about Felix spending money on Aiko then if you already know he can spend his money as he wishes.
Unless you’re jealous :thinking: Which is a distinct possiblity since you’ve been asking him for money like he’s your sugar daddy.