Princess Aiko is just a fly not a bee

Seems like you are projecting your own emotional response to what is written onto others. Maybe a coping mechanism as you don’t want to face said emotions. Not sure. :thinking:

Anyway maybe you didn’t notice but this is what Frostpacker’s roleplay on the forums is about so natural it often gets mentioned when talking about him. It is the same as when mentioning he is a miner.

Then in response you’d be acting as someone mentioning he’s a miner is somehow implying someone is jealous of his mining profession or something. Yeah it really is some mental gymnastics. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So as you seem to be projecting the question arises: are you jealous of Frostpacker and want him to be your sugar daddy instead of Aiko’s? :blush:

@Uriel_the_Flame Didn’t mean to rile you up.
I’ll leave you alone to calm down now.

That’s a good idea. No one should feel obligated to have a sugar daddy.
#NoSuggaDaddy

I see you have no argument after realizing your projecting behavior. It’s okay to give yourself some time to chill, no need to state made up excuses. :wink:

If you feel the need to try stirring up drama by talking about other people’s real-life financial situation that shows your true character in real-life not just on the forums as a player.

Same goes for attempting to belittle someone based on your view that they lack wealth in real-life. Which if true just shows you feel it is warranted to pick on those who are financially poor in real-life. No comment necessary.

I guess you got personally offended by something I wrote if you felt the need to try to be personal like that so I hope you get over whatever imaginary offense you feel you’ve received. It must felt sever if triggered such response. Same goes for anyone else that might have reacted the same.

@Uriel_the_Flame :sweat_smile: You’re alright, Uriel
giphy

I see you’ve got the comforting you’ve needed. :blush:

I know that is not true as it was made clear yesterday that your jita alt pilot was not available to motivate frosty.

I then needed to poke a little at the Queen Bee to help find frosty the motivation that was required earlier today.

Mission accomplished .

2 Likes

This is clear by the brown nosing.

He owes me 1 billion ISK though.

1 Like

What about the interests and the next months’ payment? Several months have passed since. :wink:

Another jealous capsuleer needing a sugar daddy :laughing:

#NoSugaDaddy

Uriel is just jealous that I, and I alone, provide Frostbear the motivation he needs.

2 Likes

Just remember that my relationship with New Eden and how we try to help other miners understand that there are two ways of reaching out to Princess Aiko.

The way in which I choose it the way that all miners should approach the Ganker Queen.

I had read the blog and to say the truth about what I had read and witnessed, it is kind of sad to think some miners actually take it to heart when dealing with loss or a scammer.

So I decided that I could lead the way with finding resolve with the high sec gankers.

Hence the way this thread was run.

:wink:

Re; , calling Princess’s pilot fat

It was in reference to the amount of miner loot shoved in those pockets and that Princess never shared the loot resulting in her yellow space suit being a tight squeeze.

/ @Uriel I don’t even remember what I had sent to Princess today and you bring up confusing past donations?

Next week it will be a new story new RP

These silly lies you try to hide behind just to try avoiding having to pay your due fees.

I think calling her fat elephant Aikoenormous along with your lie trying to disguise it warrants a 5 bil fine paid immediately to @Aiko_Danuja :wink:

1 Like

Back peddling hunter I am!

Ya, that wasn’t cool what he said.

:slightly_frowning_face: :frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face:

See Frostpacker you hurt Aiko and made her sad. That 5 bil ISK is the least you can do to reverse your wrongdoings.

:popcorn: :honeybee: :popcorn:

I’m glad that the Frostpacker can always count on you to draw out the best in him.
It’s painfully evident and logical that our archangel friend would feel jealous. He can’t possibly compete with the princess, try as he might. :blush:

Yes you do and I appreciate you referring to me under my real name.

Frostbjorne
Frostbjorne (2)

1 Like