Project NOVA so hyped!

It’s not my problem that you can’t understand what you read.

Hello Kitty Online, the game, has a lower revenue than EVE. The trademark “Hello Kitty” of course has a higher revenue.

Oh, how edgy of you. “Haha, this company does not make $8 billion, haha”. So how about yourself, mimi45, how poor are you?

2 Likes

Yesssss !!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You don’t get how dumb you are, do you?

On the bright side, I just learned a new form of how people express envy.

You envy CCP for making bank and in order to not compare it to your own lousy income, you compare it to someone who makes more. Fascinating what kind of mind-yoga someone with serious inferiority complex can do.

2 Likes

Yea I fly my 6 omega accounts every day in new Eden … and I am dumb :rofl:

If you say so, I’ll agree with you on that.

But wait, no, you’re right. Reading that sentence again, really convinced me that it’s true.

1 Like

Eh, I see that there is not much discussion going on about NOVA. Why the hell CCP dont want to provide even some concept arts? If I would be doing marketing for it, It would get some pretty graphical content for newsletter, maybe even a dev talking about how they deal with stuff, all I have seen is 3 new images, not showing much really. The site looks like a placeholder too. Are they serious? This game is going to release in less than year? :thinking:

3 Likes

So, it will be a free game?

nope ccp desperately need money, it will be subscription or loot boxes or one time purchase or microtransactions or pay2win
:money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

Calm down, Chicken Little

3 Likes

To be honest, I hope not. ‘Free to play’ is an invite to every hacker, cheat, and gold farmer from here to Eastern Europe and back again. Just take a look at any number of examples from War Thunder to Black Desert Online. I don’t normally touch a game that doesn’t have an up-front cost, or a subscription model. I’ll never touch one that has both, either, because game developers who rip people off are scum. (I’m looking at you, EA, Activision, et al.)

CCP is not a charity, they are making games and selling them to the players, one way or another.

I didn’t understand the statement from last fanfest that they value solo players and solo gameplay as much as other types (in MMO?). I digged deeper about it and it has something to do with EA last problems. EA came to conclussion that they will be focusing on developing multiplayers games with microtransactions. It is a different aproach into how to earn money in gaming industry. It became clusterf*** from what I see. Players in general are desipising that revenue model. Not to mention a flop of C&C franchise developed on mobile devices. I always thought that mobile market is riskless just because there are very huge potential with it, literally millions of potential players.

So I hope CCP is not following this path with NOVA. Free game with microtransactions and without connection to EvE directly. I predict a flop. Why players should choose it over other games? What is the special mechanisms that separate it from other shooters? EvE playerbase is very small, like insignificant small. CCP can’t depend on it especially two games will compete with each other.

1 Like

I do not have to calm down, Eve is already calm and dead :joy:

It’s so dead that I’m playing it right now.

1 Like

Ever heard about zombies :rofl:

Fictional undead creatures? Sure, I’ve heard of zombies. Are you trying to imply the only people playing this game are ‘zombies’? And therefore it’s dead because only zombies are playing it?

You really shouldn’t try to mix metaphor with hyperbole. The game isn’t dead. It does always amuse me, however, how long people have been claiming it is. Ever since the game started, someone has been on the forums proclaiming its demise like a crazy-eyed street preacher decrying ‘THE END IS NEIGH!’ while everyone just goes about their business around him not giving much of a toss either way.

See, that’s how you do metaphor. You’re a crazy street preacher. Please have a bath soon.

EDIT: At the end of the day, if the game is so dead, these forums wouldn’t exist, and at the very least, you wouldn’t even be here. If the game is so dead, why are you here? What is your stake? What is the purpose of your posts?

1 Like

Or maybe all of them in one package. :fearful:

2 Likes

You really want so hard to said something and at the end its just a bunch off letters throwed into forum box :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What you just wrote is the very definition of projection. You know exactly what I’m saying. You’ve just got no decent comeback.

1 Like

making me fat do not make you right :grinning:

1 Like

I didn’t call you fat.

I called you a crazy street preacher.

Learn words.

1 Like