Prospektor Schipplock, the Alternative for CSM 19

For making those DIY-STC™ - Station Container x10 DIY Assembly Kits

They look like this on the inside

I first buy bulk volumes of the three minerals required, then split them into stacks of sizes required for one kit. Then put them into standard containers along the 10x fully researched BPCs, then split the mineral stacks once more inside of the small standard container packaging.

I like to see the three minerals divided into 10 stacks so the user can see how much materials are left for more containers. The stack sizes matches BOM requirements of a standard station containers BPCs. The three smaller size stacks are for making the last station container from the kit and require reprocessing of the enclosure container to obtain the missing mats. Almost zero waste :slight_smile:

I was able to prepare one kit in about 2-3 minutes, splitting 30 times those stacks :sweat_smile:
But I made a break from making them as I lost my enthusiasm fighting the UI :pensive:
I may yet return to making them again…

While Capsuleers were interested in the [DIY-STC™ x10] kits contracts and there was the ~400% profit, it felt like real job.

Hence the desire for stack multi-split. I bet you could easily come out with your own applications :slight_smile: