Protection for newbies required

… And trolls who (by their own admission) don’t actually undock any more, will continue to post troll-posts about life for those who do.

I really do not have to undock to see how mouch Eve is broken.

See, that right there is a problem. PLEXing is for people who are already somewhat established in the game and capable of eating some losses. If you can’t eat loss w/o it preventing you from plexing then you are not ready to plex. BTW to plex you need to spend “only” 100h mining ice in hs… or 30h running C2s.

All I can say about you is : stfu. You don’t even play the game. Get rid of destruction and I will be out with dozens of my accounts (all omega). And soon after all industrialist and traders would follow as our profession would become pointless. Get rid of pvp and industrialists lose profits as market saturates. Then all traders face no profits due to saturation.

As any industrialist knows to make any kind of profit in industry one has to do some effort… at least to check if making given stuff can turn any kind of profit. Oh well, some ppl just want effortless instant gratification.

Still waiting for you to send me your stuff from six months ago.

By his own admission he doesn’t even play.

nice quote of me quoting some one else.
running c2’s is for losers when you can solo c4’s btw :wink:

Sure. But C2 are very easy to run. Beside it was more for illustration purposes than anything else.

Used to run them in a drake iirc, i recently tried in a passive fit rook but the tank and dps are pretty poor :frowning:
Nowadays … anyway getting off topic, newbies cant make enough isk to buy a new merlin let alone a rook…
Newbies need a buffer, older players do not; whilst there is scope for some sort of immunity in a player driven economy this is an issue.
But i think the main issue is in fact in nullsec where huge blobs of megathrons cost literally nothing (after insurance) for the players, afk ratting is now even safer (and super easy in vni’s) as is afk mining now… rorqs are stupidly tough when they shouldnt be, in most cases that equates to ‘do they have a cyno on them or not’ and the invuln core means nothing… the new jump bridges will make it even safer for blocs to move around and blob people across new eden, welcome to muninns/jackdaws online i guess…
In highsec there are disabled, old or infirm people just looking to play the game in chillout mode, i think these should have something for them to allow them to play the game in a style more suited to them, newbros could do with a buffer from spammed or blanket decs; certainly from being permadecked by some asshats for easy kills but everyone else should probably have a liitttle more risk in what they do; this includes
*large null entities the further the space is from their capital.
*wardeckers; though i dont think theyd mind a bit extra risk if it got more content.
*suicide gankers… something about the tethering & docking doesnt quite feel right when someones -10
*probably some types of wormholers i guess? i think that could be cured though by simply enticing people to look for something in wormholes, something super rare.

Theres probably a few more things but those immediately spring to mind. Current changes do not favour any of those groups except LARGE nullblocs. I f course mean in an unfair kind of way where movement for them has been made far easier but for others far more restrictive and in regards to… anyway i digress…

1 Like

In nullsec a rorq can make enough to plex in 2 or 3 hours, with ceptor nullification gone this is easier to do.
as is super or carrier ratting.
as is afk vni ratting - literally the main real reason to take nullification away from interceptors was so people can do this without a one or two combat ceptors coming along and blowing them up.

I say easier to do i mean easier to not have to pay attention in what is supposed to be one of the most dangerous areas in the game.

A new merlin? I am pretty confident they can make more than enough for talwar… and then use it successfully to run l2 missions so that they can move to something bigger. How much was payout for l1 distribution mission? 50k isk? Run 20 of them and you got basic merlin fit. 40 and you got basic talwar. Lets be honest here – l1 distribution missions is the worst payment you can get.

Munnins are not even that good. I have to agree that jackdaw gangs are annoying af to deal with…

maybe not but both are being used for blob type fleets, with the capability to easily restage from the ‘arse end’ of delve all the way up to fade in around 22 jumps (i thunk) and all the way back again in short order…

Some of the white knights here even deny the mere existence of the “a change to mainstream has to come” truth even if it is standing right in front of them waving with both hands.

This would be funny if it wasn’t so sad because the game is dying…but to keep the pace the white knights even deny that…

Well carry on in your fight to hinder needed changes “because we did it this way for 15 years now”…

Will not help in any way…but at least you have content you like to play…the sad part is no one else will…

eve_is_dying

3 Likes

Yep…

They already had to confess that every single alpha is in this statistic…persons that don’t pay a dime…

They also had to confess that about 2/3 of players are alphas…

NOW the 37k period looks slightly different…it’s more about 12k subs…very healthy for the game…

1 Like

Translation: I don’t actually know ■■■■ about EVE from first hand experience, I just make stuff up.

Your posts are now pointless and carry no weight.

3 Likes

You see External auditor probably coud not run the company, probably would not bring simplest business decision, but are necessary to confirm company balance sheet.

alpha is just another way to monetize players than subscription, but it generates money as well.