Quantum cores make stations unaffordable for Joe/anne Sixpack, average EVE player

My post is on topic, which you’d know if you hadn’t triggered on someone having the audacity to disagree with you, and read the rest of it.

Go away, troll.

Sure. And ducks have teeth.

Stations are affordable if more than one person wants to chip in the cost of using said station.

Either use an existing one, and maybe help pay for it, or don’t.

Actually, all avians have a tooth when they hatch, it’s called an egg tooth and without it they can’t break out of the shell.

1 Like

Good thing I was waiting for you to tell me that. I wouldn’t have known it otherwise.

Back on topic, troll.

Players cannot put a station in a system, hence, EVE is not a sandbox and CCP should stop calling it a sandbox, that’s false advertising.

Players put stations up in systems every day, stop lying.

Let me rephrase.
I cannot put a station in space. Hence EVE is not a Sandbox.

Why can’t you put up a station in space?

You can. I can drop one right now. The difference though, is if you or I power our stations up and who to make them accessible to, or if mutually others will help defend it.

I have no Quantum core and can’t buy one. Without it I cannot have a station so I can’t sandbox.

Buy one

I can’t.

Why can’t you buy a quantum core?

Work to make the isk to buy one. You are limiting yourself. Why can’t you buy one? No isk? Make isk.

I don’t find one to buy and I don’t have the isk for it. Nor can I defend it so I can’t have it so I can’t play as would’ve wanted so no sandbox.

That’s why you make friends to defend it. And you can do PVE to make isk.

In other words, you want to play in the sandbox but don’t want to get your hands dirty with sand?

2 Likes

There’s no PvE in this game, everywhere is PvP.

You called me a troll for saying that you can’t afford one :thinking:

Yet here we are