Quitting Eve

Why do I keep seeing him then?

Sites for fleets a quarter to half the size of the ones I’m normally in.

With those words you have completely changed my mind. I see now! My 3 battleships are an isk problem: -

Also; I assume you will be campaigning alongside me publicly to murder NPC bounty payouts?

2 Likes

Anyone who says their quitting, but wont give away their stuff isn’t quitting, just whining… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Another fish, catch and release, a day on The River Fodder! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not written in the most eloquent manner but he has a few barely ok points. I know many like him so I wont throw stones. Not the best post, but hardly the worst.

You are a hero.

Why is this still here? ISD take the weekend off?

Are opinions not permitted?

Quitting posts are not permitted (usually) in General Discussion.

I couldn’t find the “quitting” section.

Society bans murder. Does that mean we dont have murder anymore?

So they changed the maximum number of pilots being paid out in HQ for incursions?

Glad to be of help!

Depends. In null and wormhole sec, there is actual risk as anyone can attack and kill you, without restriction. Not so in hisec.

People who complain about quitting, are like attractive girls asking if they are ugly or to be roasted. They are just asking for attention, and dont actually believe what they say.

1 Like

Just posting here so my post can get a free ride to the “Out Of Pod” section.

2 Likes

Society bans murder. Does that mean we dont have murder anymore?

No, but you don’t let him out after a week in a cell and expect him to behave do you?

So they changed the maximum number of pilots being paid out in HQ for incursions?

No, they have removed most incursion spawns and replaced them with triglavian invasions. Incursions=40 man, triglavions=~20

Glad to be of help!

So; no addressing the point?

Depends. In null and wormhole sec, there is actual risk as anyone can attack and kill you, without restriction. Not so in hisec.

Can just war dec me. or blow a few hundred mil ganking me. Going back to that structure blap, where’s the risk there? Did they even attempt to fight back?

If you were really a hardcore incursion pilot

I missed this the first time. I’m not a hardcore anything. I use an xbox controller to play first person shooters on PC. I play eve because I like the incursions. I ditched War Thunder because the progression/rewards were just pitiful. It would be sad for eve to go the same way.

1 Like

There are no probations, the bans are permanent.

Why is that a bad thing? If you want bigger fleets, run incursions. If youre used to running vangaurds and smaller fleets, try triglavian invasions.

I thought I changed your mind.

Cannot wardec if you dont have a structure, and I said people can attack you without restrictions. Ganking has restrictions.

And what do you mean by “Going back to that structure blap”? What are you talking about, here?

You can still do incursions. its not like they are removed.

But the thing is, Incursions are a big isk sink. They provide a ton of ISK for very little risk. A nerf was incoming, and everyone knew it.

Topic moved to Out of Pod.

2 Likes

C’mon, OP.
Why are you still here?

2 Likes

Or a firesale at the least. :hugs:

6 Likes

It’s not a facebook like, it’s accounts I’ve spent a decade and many hundreds of dollars maintaining. Of course I’m going to hold out until the accounts expire in the hopes they change their mind. I like playing eve, but if what I like isn’t there for a couple of days at a time I’ll be spending more time maintaining other activities. Eventually I’ll just leave through natural attrition.

1 Like

Interesting post overall.

What would change your mind? I have a mercenary interest regarding Invasions - mining. And I can’t do it. Mainly because no-one is running major conduits. In the footholds, players are running minors and occasionally Ark sites. Problem is, people in rattles and lokis are learning how to solo minors, if left alone, and a dual-box Vargur (if that is correct boat) can tank the ark. Meanwhile, no-one is doing majors, at least, not successfully. These seem to genuinely require a fleet of some description. And here are you, representative of fleet-based gameplay, complaining that Incursions have now been nerfed.

What gives? What would change your mind about taking out major conduits in lieu of incursions? (Which is presumably what CCP had in mind in first place?)