RadStar Entertainment is Proud to Announce Its New Holo-Game!

All the 0.0 coalition leaders need to be added to this game.

2 Likes

Then they need to start ā– ā– ā– ā– posting on the IGS. If you do not ā– ā– ā– ā– post here, you are largely irrelevant to the target audience of this game.

I know they ā– ā– ā– ā– post on other mediums, but this game has integrity to the accuracy of its chosen capsuleer communities. Fans of the capsuleers on the IGS arenā€™t necessarily interested in capsuleers who do not ā– ā– ā– ā– post here.

4 Likes

Sounds like a terrible idea. Incorrect mining calculations causing mass panic as a special wouldnā€™t be fun for anyone.

Or would it.
Hmmmā€¦

3 Likes

The Kaztropolis Imperial University Gaming Technology Institute and I have found some Issues with this Holo-Game.

Technical issues:

1. In Character Selection, a Bug exists when rapidly switching the selected character, due to Interface Lag, and it can cause Glitched abilities, resulting in the game Crashing when entering a battle.
  2. Several Characters abilities, when used more than 4 times in a row, cause a Memory Leak when running on Certain Hardware, resulting in a gradual slowdown of Performance, observed after several Hours of continuous Use.

Localisation Issues:

1. Several Amarr characters use the Wrong Accent, affecting pronunciation of certain words, with the wrong syllables stressed. Example: Saronu Yassavi uses a Domain, rather than Kador accent.

Graphics/Modelling Issues:

1. The Hair colours used by Lunarisse Aspenstar, Maria Daphiti, and Valerie Valate, appear the Same when using certain Graphic Settings. This is Inaccurate. Valerie Valateā€™s hair Root colour should always Appear Darker than that of Lunarisse Aspenstarā€™s.
  2. The model for Valerie Valate has substantially less breast Bounce, compared to Reality.

These Issues have not substantially Impaired the user ability to Enjoy the Game.

Sincerely,
Synthia 1, Queen of Kaztropol.

2 Likes

This is a strange problem, considering Maria Daphiti isnā€™t in the game! Perhaps you are playing a user-created mod?

Thank you for your feedback!

I have Investigated the issue. The reporting User had misidentified the character of Amicia Cora. Curious.
I have Instructed users to be more Careful when submitting Issues, to avoid such Errors in Future.

1 Like

Considering the constant level of whining I need to listen to from Maria in the Gottinā€™s Lamp that she is not the game and is constantly being confused for me or Amicia, I hope a toon is made soon!

2 Likes

I am perturbed by the number of bug reports submitted on the issue of my chest animation in this game.

1 Like

I just found this game. And itā€™s amazing!

Shame I didnā€™t make it into the final line up.

But Naup is the best character. Especially his ā€œmilking the yakā€ finishing move!

1 Like

Milking is indeed a powerful finishing move.

3 Likes

Its been a while since weā€™ve seen any updates, and new content for this game.

Iā€™d like to propose a new finishing move for Remilia Malitia.

Name of the move: ā€œMy name is Remiliaā€
Action: Remilia would say ā€œMy name is Remiliaā€ then proceed to pull out a giant pencil, and erase the opponent from existence with an oversized eraser.

3 Likes

Yes, yes! Weā€™ve been busy!

Thereā€™s been some legal challenges to our game, but our crack team of lawyers has the whole thing held up in court nice and good. Thereā€™s a lot of convoluted loopholes in various pieces of legislation for them to exploit! Gods bless the Federation!

In the meantime, the game developers have been working 70 hours a week on the upcoming patch and accompanying DLC thatā€™ll release on February 1st! For their dedication, Iā€™ve awarded the 10 developers who have spent the most time working this month with a coupon for a free meal at NomNomBurger (My very favorite fast food joint) in addition to their usual salaries!

The patch will be a big one! The ā– ā– ā– ā– posting is about to hit the fan!
See you on February 1st!

2 Likes

Just in time for my birthday

2 Likes

Likewise.

I would not count on it.

Deven.

Why is it that easy to sway you?

Deven?

I have a bug to report.
One of Julianā€™s initial taunt lines seems to have faulty code. The line ā€œWell, ainā€™t you a sight for sore eyesā€ and corresponding animation is played with the round timer already running rather than before the round starts.
This is usually unnoticeable, probabaly because the opponentā€™s taunt triggers round initialization normally.
But in mirror matches (Julian vs. Julian), if RNG chooses same line on both characters - the round timer starts right away and both characters get stuck in an unskippable loop, repeating ā€œWell, ainā€™t you a sight for sore eyesā€ at each other until the timer runs out.

2 Likes

I hear thereā€™s going to be a crossover with that tv-show Doctor Spice. Is it true?
I donā€™t like the idea, itā€™s going to break the mood of the game. Adding a fictional character to a game based on real capsuleers feels justā€¦ wrong.

3 Likes

To be fair, Julian being trapped in an autonarcissistic spiral if he encounters his mirror self sounds pretty realistic.

6 Likes

Ikr. I thought it might be an easter egg rather than a bug. But for an easter egg to make the actual game unplayableā€¦ What if itā€™s an indirect nerf in a form of an easter egg? :thinking:

2 Likes

Au contraire, I would love to be included. Unfortunately, if I were, my character would be pretty useless as theyā€™d have to get destroyed by Concord at the end of ever roundā€¦

3 Likes

Oh crap, thatā€™d be hilarious. Hell, your finisher could be getting yourself CONCORDOKKENED only to duck behind the other character and have them eat the blast.

5 Likes