Redesigning Audio in Hangars

Jita: Welcome to Jita Trading hub. Please note there has been reports of scammers in the local area.

Amarr: Please can the owner of the slave number 435876 report to the customer service desk on floor 120. Thank You

5 Likes

Amarr: Service announcement to all Amarr slave owners. A good slave is a whipped slave. We now offer this service for a small fee on floor 3, section B. Thank you

2 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine By factions do you just mean the big four? Or do you mean like any faction that owns station, so lines that would be unique to Mordu’s legion or the Guristas.

3 Likes

any of the quotes of John arguing with the station

specially in mesoya

8 Likes

I know you said faction specific and it can be adjusted to be but I’d suggest this line pattern for NPC stations only:

All passengers on the InterBus shuttle to XXX should now be on board, this is your final boarding call.

Just record a few different destination systems to make it faction specific.

6 Likes

For minmatar stations:

Personal weapons are prohibited in service areas, thank you for your cooperation.

6 Likes

How about this:

All scheduled structure upgrades have been halted until hangar audio updates are complete as these are a higher priority than delivering previously planned improvements.

Or…

In the absence of an actual roadmap or schedule and failure to complete prior planned updates or create any meaningful content, Concorde brings you this random audio update which will be your lobby music to keep you distracted while you wait for any real or substantive updates. Have a pleasant day.

1 Like

My take :

Please Mind the gap between the train and the plateform

8 Likes

Right now we are looking at collecting the lines for the four main factions.

4 Likes

Plateform? Paper plastic or ceramic?

1 Like

We are definitely going to have announcements that are shared across different factions, but for this we are specifically looking at the ones that can be unique to only one.

You are welcome to suggest neutral lines if you have some great idea :slight_smile:

6 Likes

For while you’re in the Jita 4-4 Hangar just do something simple, like this:

3 Likes

You could tell me what these are? I need it pretty bad.

2 Likes

Make Matar Great Again!

1 Like

Minmatar: Remember that firing projectile weapons in the hangar is strictly forbidden

3 Likes

Minmatar: This is a concord announcement to all minmatar vessels, remember that firing at a planet and claiming you forgot you fired in the 36+ years it take the projectiles to arrive, is not a valid defence for why you “accidentally” bombarded a planet.

6 Likes

For Caldari State Jita 4-4 : Please note seeping in public place is not allowed. Personal who are founded sleeping in public area will be treated immediately.

2 Likes

“Attention all freighter pilots, you are needed in docking bay 12 for a resupply of tech 2 components to The Citadel region.”

“Warning: unlawful acts have been detected nearby. Please fly with caution.”

“New pilot training will begin in 15 minutes. Please check-in with your agent at the Inari welcome center.”

6 Likes

True, though to be fair he’s posting in a thread that got started by a tweet reading “leave you mark”, so…

1 Like

All factions, a rare line that should only appear when boarding a Raven (clearly this would be an easter egg):

My Raven was equipped with the following…

source for the unmemed

5 Likes