Remove triglavian from high sec (1.0-0.2)

If you say so.

Youre wrong but ok sure whatever you say, Jack

You’re the master race :wink:

So…

Blocking noobs in a career agent system and getting them killed by(them) unbeatable npc if they dare to leave it is “good” because?..

Its not, which is why its a good thing they introduced easily avoidable NPCs to stop gankers doing it.

Stop living in the past.

I(capital I) live in the past???

WOW

And easily avoidable?
They log you in a time the noob has to get together hinself to what gate he has to jump next…

And 5 seconds later you are dead

what ?

they have more than 3s lock time.

The issue in your case is the noob being idle by the gate.
he should have a route set before undocking, so as to right/radial click the route next system and “jump” or “dock” would put him out of harm reach.

Miner, calm down.

You have lost a bit of control here.

yeah…4 s in a world arc scenario…

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NOOBS

so what ?

if the noob stands at the gate he will die ? Yes I think that is a correct thing to teach newbros.

who is flag abusing here? not me…

The only issue I have is with the NPE asking newbros to use autopilot.

That makes people use it and so, die.

Otjherwise it’s totally okay.

whoever is flag abusing here STOP THIS CRAP…

1 Like

They are not free. They require, first to take time doing the mission, then to move to the next agent (which has a price) or to create another account (same)

They are as free as the minerals people mine.

Don’t give him attention. That’s all he’s begging for.

Ignore him, in 10 min edit your post if you want. and ISD will come and unhide your post later on.

1 Like

I swear its not me

Time to do the mission is right. Not moving to the next agent though.

You can keep running the same agents and they are in a single station.

since when ?

Since forever. Career agents are always available to everyone no matter what.

However, you are only rewarded with a big standing increase once per agent at the end of their mission set.

Last time I checked, each was only available once, so after finishing the last mission he offers or refusing a mission, no more mission from him.

You may be thinking cosmo missions.

I’ve re-run the same career agent missions more than once. I can run the same career agent missions with Daichi today as i did when he was a new char. Though i admit i have not tested if you could immediately re-run them as soon as you complete them.

no, I am talking career agents.

I also remind of people asking why the agent does not talk to them. Answer : they refused one mission.