Returning Old Fart looking for corp

I have 2 chars from 2007 with 90+mil sp on both i think…
Have Dread and Carrier etc but been so long since i played ive forgotten how to use my mouse…
Looking to mine in 0.0 and occasional fleets and fun .EU/UK times are best
Like lively comms and corp activities.
Whos about now days? Was in Nailortech/Razor back in the day.

1 Like

Hi Bingwell,

Glad to see you coming back to the fray o7.

I’m a recruiter for SBBAL, Short Bus Ballaz. We live in Deklein with plenty of isk making possibilities with moon pulls and such available for corp members.

We pew pew together in plenty of small gang action. I’ve posted lots of BR’s and zkill stuff on our forum post. In our EU timezone we have 5-10 guys and our US has about 20. With a sprinkling in the AU tz we can have people on all day if you’re looking for people to chat with.

Since you’re a self described “old fart” I would like to let you know we do have an age spectrum in corp that ranges 20-50+ years of age. So if you want to complain about kids or boast about what kind of a pot roast you made the other day we are able to chat on any subject.

We do ask that you have a working microphone and a good sense of humor to BS with us. Other then that you don’t need anything else.

Cheers,
Millineon S.

I’ll evemail you a discord link so you can chat with us if you’d to ask anymore questions feel free to ask.

1 Like

You should consider Alwar Fleet! They are an active PVP corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. If you’re interested in learning more about them, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity.
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of
pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve
entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining
ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders,
veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most
importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly
memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be
anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have
a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new
blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email
Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom
House of Tyrell Pub

Our comms are very active and we’re a corp built on being social, aswell as active in eutz with pretty much daily fleets

hello @Bingwell

welcome back to EVE

look at this:

hope we can talk soon

JuuR

Hey Hey Bingwell,

We are a freshly formed EU based Corp kicking ass in Scalding Pass. Hop on our Discord if you feel we might be the thing !!!

Hi @Bingwell. When you have time, hop into fweddit discord so we can chat .ORGNC. Just ask for me, niv. I’d love to talk to you about potentially joining fweddit. I don’t know the names of those older groups anymore, but we do have some ppl who played from 2008 who may know

Corp ad here

Heya Binwell, welcome back to Eve :wink:
We’re not in 0.0 but run a pretty efficient wormhole corp with extremely lucrative C4/C5 ratting as well as regular mining ops. Drop us a line if you’re interested and check out our forum post.

FAYNmaster_wHITE

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.