Triage
2 Dread
2 Carrier
7 dictor
4-5 HIC
Titan (Levi)
Super
4 Covert Cyno, with another 2 training atm
Those are the big ones, can pretty much do everything else moderately well.
I only plan on being on a few days a week, RL comes first and I’m frequently gone for small periods of time.
Looking to fly with more matured people, I’m not 18 anymore, not looking to be around a bunch of immaturity. I also don’t care for the massive nullsec fleets of just mashing a F1 key and anchoring. I no longer find that play style fun and engaging at all anymore, thank god.

Hit me up, curious to see what new corps/groups there are to join nowadays! Yeah

Hello there,

Would you have any interest in WH space? If so, feel free to check us out!

Welcome back to EVE. We are a C2 w/ C3 & HS Static Wormhole Corp.

Check us out if that interests you.

Hi There

hope to see you on our discord

Hey man, I have to say if there ever was a perfect recruit for my corp you look like you would be it.

So my corp is a Black Ops focused small gang corp.

We base out of NPC null to allow access to 4 regions pretty much at all times pretty handily.

Besides BLOPs we do a ton of small gang and as well as small scale fleets vs the locals.

We also do small scale capital escalations where we can use our toys but not have to deal with the TiDi nonsense.

Video of some recent gameplay: Asymmetric-Warfare: Negligent Loss - YouTube

Here’s our killboard: Privi Partizan | Corporation | zKillboard

Our discord if this interests you:

Come have a look

Over 14 years and going strong!

TSSOC offers all aspect of Null life, We are a no BS, laid back little family.

Visit our in game channel: “TSSOC Recruitment”

and hop into our discord if you would like to talk

Server Invite Link:

Join the TSSOC Headquarters Discord Server!

Sent you a PM in game bud

Hi, sir, and welcome back to Eve!
You won’t lack any suitors with your profile :slight_smile:

May I suggest another one: EndlessRain - DOTLAN :: EveMaps
We are all about small gang, RL first, fun over killboard stats, BLOPS, roaming and the whole shebang.

Have a look at this and hit us up if you want to know more: 👽 EndlessRain is a corp with VERY FEW BLUES and wants you for some shenanigans [EU/US] -Broken Chains Alliance-

Whatever you decide, and wherever you end up - here’s to having fun :beers:

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hey, we’re a small gang sov holding (completely independent) nullsec alliance. If you’re looking for blops and small gang you’ll have a good time with us. That being said we don’t have forts and keepstars right now (or possibly ever) for you to dock your supers in, and outside of random drivebys you probably wouldn’t get many opportunities to use them in all honestly - none the less though, I’d say that’s a fair trade for getting consistent fun and engaging content without having to worry about blues or politics: Anti-bloc Sov Holding Small Gang PvP! – Bellax Borealis

Gazzz Sent you a mail in game.

Check us out

Hi mate!

I feel we might provide exactly what your looking for, depending on your TZ though!
We are an EU wormhole group, focusing on small gang PVP and blops.

We have a very mature group with the average player age being above 30, although we have a discord filled with jokes and banter.

Take a look at our recruitment ad

If you want to have a chat, join our Discord :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.