Returning player quitting again after 2 days

Honor among thieves? Would sooner see integrity from businessmen.

Or honesty from politicians?

Just know it was a pleasure camping ur golem for a day waiting for you to undock :smile: glad to be able to purge the krabbing menace from new eden!

3 Likes

Good job Sushe, let me know if you ever need some extra DPS to purge these bears.

My wife got ganked and lost almost all the stuff she had (went into low sec with an industrial ship). She didn’t quit.

She asked what she did wrong and has avoided making similar mistakes. Glad she’s not a quitter like you.

7 Likes

you know what …you golem pilots are all bullies
im minding my own business in my innocent navy cruiser and look at that … :sob:

The API broke syphons before they were even released.

2 Likes

Had to remove several inappropriate and off-topic posts - keep it civil please…

1.Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting
Pyramid Quoting
Rumor Mongering
New Player Bashing
Impersonation
Advertising
1 Like

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I doubt there is such a thing.

1 Like

That’s not how you wormhole. You are supposed to find a HS womhole, then hang around in the wormhole to find another to nullsec as close as you need it to be.

And yes, that might take weeks. So what.

I had a ship back and forth into and out of deep null using nothing by WHs to travel and it lasted three years - until I lost it to some rare NPC spawn in a HS escalation.

april fools was months ago… I just can’t take this post seriously otherwise…

especially

armour HACS!

ARMOUR HACS!

ARMOUR HACS!!! ?

3 Likes

It is too often people fail to realize what is meant by “dont fly a ship you cannot afford to replace” - your ship is NOT your game progression, your skills are. Your ship is not even a weapon, it is a consumable like a booster that is going to expire sooner or later. But instead of realistic gradual wear and tear when upkeep becomes too expensive with time it just goes boom at some point. Is it dumb game design? Indeed it is. But this is one we have.

2 Likes

Yes the Sacrilege is good :slight_smile:

Which is super now you can pay for that progression

1 Like

Just had to dig out that video :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Essentially you played EVE and didn’t like it.

We all know what can happen in Low / Null to your nice blingy Deadspace Golem. I know and I probably have half your experience.

What’s the first rule of EVE?

Its hard to be kind here. You’re basically throwing your toys out of your pram and quitting after losing a ship. In EVE, of all places. You couldn’t be doing it anymore wrong if you tried, could you, really?

Has anyone said can I have your stuff yet?

Can I?

3 Likes

Yeah, well

a) The loudest part of the community keeps screaming about how it should not be allowed to have fun without PvP, and you have to be as much of an elitist PvPer as they are.

b) CCP seems to keep falling for these assholes, how else would you explain ■■■■■■■■ “events” like this Halloween where Highsec is full of rabid gankers all of a sudden? I’m a highsec carebear, and whoever designed this SHITE basically owes me a week’s worth of PLEX because I simply won’t undock during this ■■■■■■■■.

c) CCP seem to have decided that mission running carebears do not count, and only the Nullsec alliances are relevant players. (Otherwise, don’t you agree they might have added new missions once in a while, instead of just adding MORE ■■■■■■■■ PvP like this Edencom/Triglavian nonsense?

Edencom/Triglavian nonsense is pure PvE.

2 Likes