Rots Mijnwerker for CSM 18

Hey Elinore,

I have taken some time to look at these ideas and comment on what I would or wouldn’t back, sorry to leave you hanging for a bit. Excuse my brevity on some of these though its late and its the wife and I’s anniversary.

1. Insane idea - pay with PLEX in NES for extra dev time

I would not support this on the basis of - CCP should not be paid to do the basic functions of a game company looking to commune and receive feedback from its players. It is already in CCP’s best interests to receive critique and make good impressions with its subscribers.

1. Quafe+ is from “biomass” (…or corpse reprocessing)

I would be in the middle on or support this - I am supportive of anyone wanting to revaluate PI and the mechanics around it although this could probably be prettied up. The end goal is however noble.

1. Little things / Small QoL suggestions - Better Visibility Of Other Players’ PI Networks

I can get behind this - I am however skeptical of the implications of this and would like to see more data from others around this.

1. Little things / Small QoL suggestions - 8 requests for Stack Split enhancement since Jun’18

I agree with most of these on basic premise, I would look forward to feedback from CCP

1. Little things / Small QoL suggestions - PI KB-shortcuts for toggling between groups of structures

I agree with this completely and tried this on the live server to understand a bit better.

2 Likes