Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

"Wow! I’m… Overwhelmed at this turnout! I wasn’t aware how many people were waiting for me to make my return! So many familiar faces too…I see Felsh sitting in the back there, Beldeer and Popri up here in the front… I’d spend the next thirty minutes just listing off all those I’m familiar with that shown up today.

But… Since you all are here, I do believe I owe you an apology. An apology for just… Vanishing like I did. With no word or warning I just went with the Winds and disappeared… How do I even begin after being gone so long? Am I to just start on my usual talking points like nothing happened? No, i don’t think that’s fitting… Instead I’ll use this abrupt disappearance as a starting point…

My friends, spirituality is an important thing in my life. I wouldn’t be standing here talking about it if it wasn’t! But… It’s important for us to give priority to our commitments and responsibilities in the physical realm while we are still apart of it. Should we make spirituality our zealous priority, we’d become no different than the Amarrians. The winds or Maker do not ask for, nor need worship every waking moment of our lives. Respect, maybe - But that is something we can bestow passively as we go about our days as human beings… So when I up and left for two months, i needed to take care of my own mortal commitments, knowing that I could return back here one day and continue offering spiritual advice as I always had. And now everyone here can know that they can come back another day after handling their mortal commitments and duties and still find a deeper connection with their spiritual self."

• Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard N5Y-4N’s Guristas Logistical Station.
6 Likes