So cut it quick and clean, I previously had a thread much like this listing off all my Guristas work. but I figured I wanted to make a new one that showcases more of my content that I’ve made during my time in the EVE online fiction community.
Over 100k+ words long, The Prosperity storyline (Calling it this for the sake of a name) is my flagship peice of fiction. It’s a book long narrative focused on the Guristas from the perspective of those living in Venal or working within the Guristas’ ranks directly.
While you could start from the actual start and work your way to the end, I highly encourage you to jump around and start with what sounds interesting. Stories all contain Context links to previous stories that I reference. I will never assume you know what Im talking about, and will point you in the direction to learn what Im referencing.
- Starting out in Venal, Avio Yaken tries to start working with the Guristas and clean up their space of Rogue Drone threats. Despite trying to aid the Guristas, there is still alot of distrust given his status as a Capsuleer.
- One of the first stories looking in the Childhood of Suha Raibuya as she begins to pick up her attraction to Caldari Wayism after her own father is killed by Capsuleers while serving the Guristas
- Another look into Suha’s childhood as she meets with frequent Gurista who stops by the colonly to offload and sell nick-knaks and small personal items taken in raids to the colonists
- Trying to peddle her spiritual teaching to other Gurista, she has to deal with the occasional heckler at talks she hosts at her shrine aboard the Logistical station in N5Y
- A Gurista Production miner is fearful about being resigned to a F.O.B in Caldari space and the potential of being killed by Capsuleers or arrested by State forces
- Avio’s family members and previous employers begin questioning Avio’s motivation after he’s developed and extremely close relationship to Suha and worked heavily on boosting the Guristas’ economic capabilities
- Wanting to become a Gurista, Suha applies to join her colonly’s militia force but washs out in record timing. therefore crushing her initial dreams of being a pirate like her father and peers
- A manager for a Spliterz team contacts a skilled drone technician looking for work to create a rogue Drone fighter for future spliterz matches, the drone technician however sees some ethical issues with this.
- Litterally a meme post i did after my alliance Brotherhood of Spacers got done raiding Tenal of people farming Guristas sites.
- A contact of Helmatt’s harriers meets with a Angel Cartel pilot string trouble in Venal and tries to recruit him into Lucash’s branch of the Guristas.
- A greenhorn from the Caldari State is in search of her sister who suddenly betrays the Caldari Navy and defected to the Guristas. Using the Venal Prosperity Network, he meets a Angel Cartel arms dealer to buy a weaponfor self defense and get some information on where to start looking
- After holding a talk at her Shrine, Suha meets a pilot of the Fatal Elite who’s trying to honor a fallen comrade, Suha takes the time to express how much she admires Fatal and sees him as her role-model
- Wanting more information on Ship technology, Suha chews the ear off a factory overseer of Guristas productions about frigate blueprints.
- Two Guristas argue over these strange pop-ups they get while browsing the Prosperity Networks for Augmentations and Drones.
15 “One Name.”
- Detecting something suspicious between Lai Dai and Quafe after the Guristas make off with a bunch of Subcranial nanocontrollers, Suha tries to use her infrastructure to gain more information of whats going on
- Trying to get her spritiual teaching off the ground in her home colony, she faces push back from the Commander of the militia and forms a mob to show him the support she has.
- Guristas love booze, and her colony did more than just make food with all that grain. Suha at her youngest in these stories learns a bit about the production of moonshine.
- Avio and Suha talk about the potential Morphite can bring to the markets of Venal after bringing in a giant whole of Mercxoit
- A Gurista spy is trying to make a run for it after a job and needs to make a pit stop at a shady dock in deadspace. The owner however tries to extort him for large amounts of cash for a small problem knowing he’s a wanted man
- After reciving the dog tags of many deceased gurista, Suha talks about the flaws of Gurista strategy and how those in cahrge may be the real reason so many Gurista are being slaughtered
- a contact of the Venal Prosperity Agency meets with a hip-hop artist living in the Federation to come out to venal to do a concert.
- Trying to plot a raid, a veteran gurista gets into an argument about who is better, Lucash Helmatt or Minimala
- After a shockign effective raid by the Guristas. an Ishukone watch commander is questioned by representatives of PKN interstellar about what happened and where the raiders were hiding
- A cyber attack against the scrip network in Pure Blind has happened while Intara Direct Action launched a raid against a Guristas outpost, the coallteral of this attack ruined an operation Suha was running in State space and has angered her to the point of getting invovled with finding a solution to this cyber attack.
- Take a strole back to YC 94 with the Guristas just starting out as leaders of an established yet obscure pirate gang talk about the damage inflected to them by these upstarts
- Wanting to connect with the youth of the Guristas, Suha purposes an idea for a children show that will prepare children for a life in the Guristas. However Venal isn’t full of holo-reel actors, so she must make do with what she has…
- In disguise, a mercenary under Suha’s employ sneaks aboard a prison transport to liberate captured operative’s of Suha’s failed plans
- Guristas smugglers run into trouble with some Customs officers while trying to offload cargo. Thankfully for them, they’re dirty."
- Noticing a thread in various news reports, Suha Raibuya pieces together a conspiracy surrounding PKN Interstellar and it’s various investors.
- As a way to build reputation as a public figure, Suha Raibuya makes weekly visits to medical centers in Venal to meet with the various Gurista laid out from recent raids or attacks. With this visit particular, she comes across a peer from her childhood.
- Seeing the unrest and destruction int he Caldari State caused by the recent Triglavian Invasions, Suha Raibuya gloats about the influx of new residents that may very well come to Venal to not only get away from the Triglavians, but the government that has failed their trust.
- A Dread Gurista soldier is confronted by a compatriot for his strange and sudden change in dieting and outlook after meeting Suha Raibuya In person.
- Suha meets with a “refugee” mother that was evacuated from her trig occupied planet by Guristas forces in the area assisting with evacuation efforts. Seeing it as Kidnapping, Suha tries to explain that it’s more of a liberation.
- Suha Raibuya returns to her home colony in Venal to meet with the closest thing she’s had as a father figure laying on his death bed from crippling illness. Yet not crippling enough to get him to shed any kindness towards Suha.
- Two Guristas discuss the recent update to the Prosperity Network that allows you to set up a profile and be matched with other users across the region for either short-term or long-term relationships.
- The kidnapped refugees from before doesn’t sit well with people higher up in the Guristas chain of command, more so when it’s discovered the Gurista that did the kidnapping were heavily influenced by Suha. This usurping of the chain of command doesn’t slide under the rug and a very stern - and polite - message is sent Suha’s way.
- Now under pressure from having annoyed people far more powerful than her, Suha retreats into hiding and is confronted with her insecurities and failures of living up to be the person she admires the most, Fatal.
- A user on the Prosperity Network selling bootleg clothing and goods and advertising them as the real thing is tracked down by the Prosperity Agency and confronted in one of his storage units.
- Suha returns back to her homeworld once again to get back in touch with her roots and meet all sorts of familiar faces with her childhood. Despite many giving her praise for her efforts topside, not even the people she respects the most believe she is or ever was cut out to actually be apart of the Guristas.
- The Rogue Drone cultural Exchange office in Callie has been bombed for the second time,This story - While admittedly loosely and kinda shoehorned into the wider Guristas arc - takes a look at the people behind the bombing and their motives for taking this action.
- Avio Yaken discusses his logic and strategy to disrupt trade in the newly formed Pochven region by taking advantage of it’s logistical and industrial hadicaps.
- A Gurista pirate claiming his share of the loot after a successful raid, explains to another pirate his plan to start a business back in Venal selling toys at a markup.
- The Guristas have a contingency plan for everyone, even those that go out of their way to support them. Utatis Parinen, disgraced Dread Guristas is given one last shot at redemption by spying on the growing economic movement in Venal.
- A Gurista looking to start up his own Holo-Theater in Venal sits down with a representative of the Prosperous Venal Depository to secure a loan for his business
- After receiving a sever threat from the Guristas and laying low for several months, Suha returns top-side to resume operations in pushing economic progress in Venal.
- Getting to work right away, Suha Raibuya acts on her newest idea of creating the newest and most stimulating magazine Venal has ever seen! Bad Bunny! Featuring exclusive photos of Suha herself…
- Having knocked over some expensive holdings of artwork across the Caldari State, Guristas pirates meet with their employeer aboard the Rabbit’s Warren and learn about the humble turned pariah artist named Ja’Tier Dele.
- As easy as the Capsuleer market is easy to exploit in Venal, the same applies for the common man. Utatis Parinen is sent to negotiate for the release of some essential medical supplies that were bought up by a local Casino owner to gouge for a profit.
- The Triglavian Invasions have left the Caldari State in a whirlwind of civil unrest with citizens taking up arms to vent their frustrations at the government that has failed them. A perfect opportunity for the Guristas to sell some weapons to the aspiring revolutionary movements springing up.
- A new branch of the new and radical Sedevacatist Amarrian orthodox church church is opening up in a corner of Venal, which earns the attention of Suha and her immediate staff. Along with news of a aspiring Guristas sympathizer in Amarrian territory.
- On his lunch break, Utatis Parinen stops by a local diner aboard the Rabbit’s Warren only to encounter his watchdog that questions If he’s still capable of seeing his job though.
- Annoyed at fences exporting stolen cargo out of Venal and back into Empire Space, Suha Raibuya enters the business for herself and meets with a gurista captain to discuss buying their loot.
- Utatis Parinen drops by the office of Mumo Lang to talk to her about an unhealthy drug habit that is putting her life at risk.
- A local colony street urchin ad graffti writer by the alias of ‘Okiku’ approaches a shady captain in an attempt to secure a ride aboard their ship and out of the colony to evade colony authorities
- In an attempt to negotiate a deal with aforementioned captain, Okiku has flagged herself as a rat after threatening the captain with blackmailing them for their illicit cargo and their ship suddenly being impounded by local authorities soon after
- Coerced into assiting the captain and his crew, Okiku aids the criminals in their escape from the colony by using her skills to gain access to the hanger to let them in
- Meeting with a Guristas smuggler to get her fix on some high quality blue Pill, Suha Raibuya makes an unlikely transaction when a stowaway is discovered aboard the Gurista’s ship.
- Immediately after, Suha sits down to with Okiku to get to know her only to met with a rebellious and uncooperative youth that she had no plan to deal with.
59 “Touch me.”
- In the middle of a intiment moment between Avio and Suha, Avio opens up about how he’s been manipulated and taken advantaged of by Suha for her own goals.
- Utatis past ad a failed Dread Guristas Commander catches up to him as he faces several people that served under him and were wronged in some way due to his incompetence.
- After a brutal beat down, Utatis is hospitalized for his injuries and is visited by Suha.
- The Guristas have leaked incriminating financial records on PKN Interstellar executives and barracks across the 3 mega corps are “distribution centers” for such information. A crackdown is underway to contain this material.
- After some words of criticsm towards EoM, Suha Raibuya brought unwanted attention on herself from the genocidal cult and an attempt on her life was made in the form of a suicide bomber.
64 “Trust me.”
- A fearful and freshly traumatized Suha Raibuya sits in hiding while the cult is still at large, under the pressure of feeling partly guilty for the attack that resulted in the deaths of some of her followers and paranoid about another attempt on her life. Mumo Lang sits down to provide some comfort with Suha’s emotional struggle.
- Graffiti artist ‘Okiku’ finally reappears on Suha’s radar after getting arrest by station security aboard the Rabbit’s Warren. Suha decides to pay her a visit in hopes of trying to establish some ground with the troubled girl.
- Moving forward with expanding her ventures and opening up more oppertunity in the Region. Suha lays out her intention to establish a regional record label.
- Checking in on how ‘Okiku’ is settling in, Suha makes another attempt to get to know Okiku more, but is instead met with harsh criticisms about the motives behind her intentions
- Spacelane Patrol pulls over several mining Transports in the Torrinos system and find a wealth smuggled of Guristas holoreels. Figuring them to be more Guritas propaganda trying to take advantage of the current tensions in the State, they instead find something else…
- Having to open up a new shrine after the first was destroyed by a EoM suicide bomber, Suha Raibuya ponders on the new space-bound shrine being located in orbit of the Terraformed world of 6NJ8-V IV
- Wanting to 'Spend time" with Okiku more, Suha takes her out to see her new shrine’s completion. In the process they run into a very - VERY - passionate fan of Bad Bunny.
- Trying to push off her crash addiction, Mumo is given a suprised visist from the very woman supplying her. This time however, for pleasure instead of business.
- Agency Director Utatis Parinen takes rookie Agent Thulun as a wingman to set down with a Gurista client refusing to put any money towards paying off their business’ debt to the Depository.
- Continuing to bring Thulun along, Utatis takes him out to handle a spy in their ranks
- Still trying to bond with Okiku, Suha makes dinner for the two in hopes that a pleasant evening would help bridge the gap between the two. Yet succeeding in a unintentional way…
- After the emotional rollarcoaster the night before. Okiku finally opens up to Suha earnestly and the two continue to find a better understanding between them
- In light of the formation of the new Prizefight Comission and the announcement of it’s first promoted bout, Suha invites the two fighters to sit across each other for a few questions.
- Now caught up in a relationship with her drug dealer, Mumo wakes up to a shocking turn of events when her partner is found dead in her bed after spending the night together.
- The day has come for a hosted boxing bout between a Representing member of Helmatt’s Harriers and Vepas Minimala’s personal unit. With money on the line with bets and spectators emotional involved with the outcome of the match, things take a turn for the worse after one of the contestants goes down for the coutn
- After the chaos that followed the result of the boxing match, Utatis Parinen meets with the enraged owner of the venue demanding proper reparations for the extensive damage caused. Going as far as to make threats if payments are not made
- Suffering from the lack of civilian industries and commodities in Venal, Suha Raibuya enlists the services of a squad expert pirates to plunder for very specific goods related to the care of Menstrual cycles
- Not wanting to sleep on Suha’s new found attachment to Okiku, Utatis Parinen confronts the rebellious graffiti artist to make sure she knows her place and not to step out of it.
- After the confrontation with Utatis, Okiku meets with Suha Raibuya for aid, all while lying about what happened between her and Utatis
- While out about about on the job, Utatis and Thulun make a stop at a resturant aboard the Rabbit’s Warren. While Conversation is attempted, it is cut short by a violent Interruption.
- After being attacked, Utatis meets with Suha To relay news of what happened and actions are taken on how to proceed
- Utatis returns to his office space only to find that his handler Sortan sitting in his chair and establishing his dominance over his spy subordinate
- At one of her lowest points, Mumo is taken out to dinner by Suha only to be confronted with a harsh reality of who she considers her friend.
- After dinner was ended abruptly. Suha meets with Mumo in her quarters to have a heart to heart
- In an attempt to open up more to Suha, Sakora/Okiku finds Suha at her Shrine and begins to ask about her history and background with the Guristas
- After the sudden deanchoring of the Rabbit’s Warren, Suha and Sakora/Okiku discuss where they are now
- While sitting Thulun down for a report, Sortan interupts to once again establish that he’s in charge and holds all the power over Utatis
- Always trying to get into something in her naive attempts to be useful to the Guristas, Suha strides forward with an idea to prove herself.
92 “I… I just want to be told I did good for once!” - [ENDING ]
- Suha walks into Utati’s office and reveals to him what she’s been up to in silence. All in a desire to earn approval, Suha is scolded with the harsh reality of her actions.