Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

"The mainstream teaching of Wayism is thought to be the truth due to it being backed by the Caldari people… Does that just make them correct by default? Many will argue yes due to it being the popular belief… But does that mean their teaching is without flaw?

Let me tell you what Wayism is to the Caldari… A claim of ownership over Nature. They keep it close to them as if they have exclusive rights over the natural order and mold the message to make it appear as if it all revolves around them… The winds are nothing more than slaves to the State’s propaganda machine. They would claim otherwise, but the manner in which they treat Wayism as a “Caldari” concept only says otherwise. Deep down they think it’s theirs and theirs alone. I wonder, is it out of fear? That as much as they parade themselves around as being a cultural juggernaut, is their interpretations weak and outdated? they’ll puff their chests out, stick their nose up in pride and say no. But in reality it’s all blunder and insecurity.

I preach what I preach in order to liberate such spirits above the petty propaganda mills of nations like the State… Not that they need my assistance, the Caldari can clamour all they want about the Winds backing them, is it true? Well, go ask the recent raid against State property you all conducted…"

• Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard N5Y-4N’s Guristas Logistical Station.
2 Likes