Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

Breaking! Unknown faction raids Sansha research headquarters! Is new technology able to disrupt hivelinking?

Recently several Research Stations and databases owned by Sansha’s Nation were attacked by an unknown faction in a hit and run attack. The fleet of this group where using Sansha, Amarr, and Caldari hulls. The battle initially seemed to be favouring Sansha’s defence forces but as the battle continued True Sansha ships seemed to grow less coordinated and lethargic, allowing the aggressors to pick them off and eventually secure victory. While reinforcements continued to arrive they seemed to grow more hesitant and seemed to decide upon temporarily ceding the stations once they noticed the declining coordination of their forces. The Factions goals are unknown but likely seek to attain crucial data in the construction of Sansha hulls, weapons, and implants, the latter being as poorly understood as it is advanced. While unconfirmed and difficult to verify due to the Secrecy surrounding Sansha’s Nation, True Slaves on the ships and stations attacked seemed to have entered a catatonic state. According to Capsuleers present to analyse the fight an unknown signal was being transmitted by the Flagship of the attacking faction, could this be some kind of malware or jammer capable of disrupting communication between True Slaves and Sansha Commanders? eventually, rendering them Catatonic? who knows, why the faction using them uses Sansha ships is also not known, could this be a Rogue Sansha faction in the same vein as the Vimoksha Chorus? or an external entity seeking to steal Sansha technology for their own ends?

1 Like

"It’s a misconception that Gurista don’t have families. That we don’t have children to raise and have a passion to protect and care for. That we’re nothing more than a ragtag collective of misfit outcasts who feel no such human drive to start families of our own. To those that do acknowledge this? Feel it is a pity, a tragedy that children are not born under the oppressive bootheel of their man-made governments. They vow to eradicate us for being outlaws, for daring to a raise a hand against their precious and sacred bureaucracy. They brand us as savages and when - if rather - They eradicate our military forces, what do you think happens to those families we’ve built? Well for those that aren’t out right slaughtered, they will be made to kneel and be at the mercy at condescending ‘liberators’ who will treat them as sub-human barbarians who think civilization is an alien concept, that we’re nothing more than uncultured swine that need their guidance. Many will be labeled ‘criminals’ despite never committing a crime in their fictitious jurisdictions and be sent off to suffer for merely being associated with the Guristas.

They will take our children and brainwash them, make them look at their roots with shame and raise them to be unquestioning slaves to their society. Making them another pawn in their tribalistic games! I know many of you fight for personal interests, such as money or excitement. But I ask you for a moment to consider the absolute cruelty our people will become victims to if we let these sneering imperialists in our region.

There are those that call out for a vision of a New Eden that lives in peace, that claim that is their cause and goal in life. However, these same people are the biggest warmongers this cluster has known, for all of they agree unanimously in the eradication of people like us. They will leave behind a trial of fire, destruction and twisted metal all while taking s high ground that what they fight for is a just cause! That they’re above such murderous pirates because they fight for labels, they fight for a flag and blindly go on with an arbitrary cause they’ve been raised to believe… Know that I see none of you as monsters, but these people? These people are the ones we should worry about hiding under our children’s beds at night…"

• Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard N5Y-4N’s Guristas Logistical Station.
2 Likes

“Hey boss.”

“Huh- oh, hello, sir. Making the rounds?”

“No, I’ll be overseeing this one.”

“But you-”

“I did not stutter, Jenk. Wrap up your break and hop to it.”

“Yes sir.”

“Did you see that? He’s out.”

“Can’t be. He made it clear he wouldn’t be going anywhere til’ they were old enough to walk.”

“He can’t be pulling multi like the miss, eh?”

“If he is, we’ve got trouble.”

“What? He’s not that bad.”

“Not him, what his being here means.”

“Oh. ■■■■.”

“Yeah. ■■■■.”

“What could it be?”

“Not sure yet, but you’re going to see the “madness” firsthand.”

“You mean it’s not just rumors?”

“You kiddin’ me? Only reason why it’s “rumors” is because he doesn’t go full tilt unless someone really pisses him off. Usually it’s just little spats, but they’re plenty mean. Like the boss lady.”

“Boss lady’s not like that. I don’t think.”

“Oh no, she had her little ways before him. But just as she’s done something to him, he’s done something to her.”

“That’s…”

“Terrifying?”

“I was going to say I don’t know how that’s remotely possible.”

“Dude built a tank that houses other tanks and doubles as an FOB on the move. Best to stop questioning and just do. If he can beat her at her own game, even once, no telling what anyone else can do with the right idea.”

“Now that’s what terrifies me.”

3 Likes

Kirjuun!

PKN, Caldari Navy on High Alert Ahead of Subversive May 2nd Armor Forge Riot Anniversary

Leaders within the Caldari Navy and PKN Interstellar-affiliated conglomerates alike have publish multiple internal security memos recommending extreme caution and a build-up in quick-response units in anticipation for further unrest within the State.

While the Torrinos Colony remains in state of chaos, many within the State are growing deeply concerned over the threat of pro-union radicals and Templis Dragonaur extremists ahead of planned demonstrations on May 2st in honor of the Armor Forge Riot and Tibus Heath’s proletariat uprising against megacorporate executives.

Even in the post-Provist State May 2nd remains an immensely significant date in Templis, pro-union, and national syndicalist ideology second only to Caldari Union Day. Due to its explicitly populist connotations, it remains an extremely divisive celebration that has been deliberately suppressed since the collapse of the Heth regime by corporate leadership.

The Caldari Navy, while asserting that they have control over the situation, remain seemingly concerned over potential violence sparked by anarchist elements supported by foreign influence. Since the Triglavian invasion, combating subversion and the further destabilization of the Caldari State has remained the top priority of the Navy and corporate security forces.

In Other News:

• Warclone and Statesman Galm Eskola-Fae wins bid for high profile NFT sale for artwork by local Torrinos V artist “Okiku”
  • Rumors of Alien Flora on Torrinos V Partially Disproven, Trace Substances of Lichen and Other Spores Sampled Within 500 Meters of Ground Zero
  • Analysis of Samples Taken from Ground Zero Matched with Similar Samples of Extremophilic Lichen Found in Studies on Skarkon’s Ngelgneig Desert Region, Further Study Disrupted by Deathglow Terror Bombing
4 Likes

"The mainstream teaching of Wayism is thought to be the truth due to it being backed by the Caldari people… Does that just make them correct by default? Many will argue yes due to it being the popular belief… But does that mean their teaching is without flaw?

Let me tell you what Wayism is to the Caldari… A claim of ownership over Nature. They keep it close to them as if they have exclusive rights over the natural order and mold the message to make it appear as if it all revolves around them… The winds are nothing more than slaves to the State’s propaganda machine. They would claim otherwise, but the manner in which they treat Wayism as a “Caldari” concept only says otherwise. Deep down they think it’s theirs and theirs alone. I wonder, is it out of fear? That as much as they parade themselves around as being a cultural juggernaut, is their interpretations weak and outdated? they’ll puff their chests out, stick their nose up in pride and say no. But in reality it’s all blunder and insecurity.

I preach what I preach in order to liberate such spirits above the petty propaganda mills of nations like the State… Not that they need my assistance, the Caldari can clamour all they want about the Winds backing them, is it true? Well, go ask the recent raid against State property you all conducted…"

• Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard N5Y-4N’s Guristas Logistical Station.
2 Likes

Rough Justice in Habitat 8?

See & Hear INTAKI Apr. YC123

The identities of those killed by a deadly blaze five days ago aboard Habitat 8 of the Intaki Diaspora Industrial Freeport remain ignored by corporate PR media. With the lockdown of Habitat 8 now eased, we have attempted an independent investigation and found indications that there may be more to this incident than simple misadventure.

According to local residents, the battery charging station reported as the source of the fire has operated without incident since shortly after the Freeport was anchored in YC 121. We also understand that control of this lucrative black market has featured in a wider turf war between criminal gangs affiliated with the Aenebra cult on one side and the Minuka Buffaloes on the other. While local residents remain wary of speaking openly, one person we interviewed on condition of anonymity claimed the fire may have been a cover for disposing of significant number of Aenebra foot soldiers without involving the uncertainties of due process,

You have to wonder… 33 people… I mean where are the grieving relatives and do you expect me to believe that that team from EED [Emergency Engineering Department] just happened to be nearby at the time? Please!

Garudaa en Janmari, spokesperson for the Freeport’s management team was not available for comment.

Reference: Ishukone Raata galnet hub.

Jorianna Gallaire Director See and Hear, Capsuleer Affairs Correspondent

4 Likes

"The fact I idolize Fatal isn’t something I consider much of a secret… You could attribute him to the reason I’m even here today, his legacy of exploits and the very words he left behind are a tremendous source of inspiration for me. He is an example of an individual that possessed a mind unshackled by the tribal mindset that plagues the masses of the Caldari State. The villainous branding he’s received is rightfully earned as he is precisely what the State fears - A true individual. Someone they cannot control, someone that rejects their petty tribalistic ways and someone with the talent to find prosperity outside of their authority. The distasteful names they would call him, are nothing more than a deterrent used to prevent him from inspiring any others in the State from following his example…

As much as he has inspired me, I am here today in hope of inspiring others. He was a fearless leader, a remarkable strategist, a wise entrepreneur and most importantly… Flawed. Like everyone here today, Fatal is as flawed as you… Even as I stand here singing his praise - he was no god, no symbol of perfection. Even in his tactical brilliance, took a fight that would cost him his life and even humiliated his own organization… Detractors would use this as a point to mock him, to laugh and joke of the incompetence of the Guristas, but what I see in his death is Fatal’s own humanity showing. His capacity for error despite his remarkable talents and sharp mind - Even he was not immune to the same error we all have faced in our own life…

I pray his spirit finds comfort in the world beyond… Even in his death does he remain an inspiration for me… An inspiration for us all! We should all strive to better ourselves, to sharpen our minds and skills, but never feel shame in our own flaws and mistakes! It is apart of what makes us human, it is that pain we must embrace to be at peace with ourselves."

2 Likes

"Okay - Okay… If I’m to use this platform to speak highly of Fatal, it’s only fair that I pay respects to the other half that made the Guristas the success they are, and the one who maintains that success to this today. The Rabbit needs no introduction, a natural genius whose mark is stamped across just about every bit of technology in this region.

Science isn’t something I condemn or see as an opposition to spirituality. Science is the means to break down and understand this masterpiece the Maker has left for us, and by breaking it down and learning about the inner workings, we can find admiration in how detailed and complex our reality is, find new appreciation for it’s craftsmanship. And most importantly- unlock the secrets of all natural resources found across it. Technology is human creativity and ingenuity combined with the bounty nature provides us. Where one sees shiny rocks or crude liquid, someone like the Rabbit sees inspiration to turn that into something truly remarkable. Something so amazing that it would make you shocked when you see what the base components started out as. I don’t expect the Rabbit to share my spiritual views, but I find his scientific efforts commendable and the Guristas would be nothing like it is today without him.

The Rabbit is a genius, this respect is rightfully owed. The State failed to pay him his just due - Now they do without the bleeding edge advancements that could’ve been theirs. The scorn the State rains down on him is done out of bitterness, bitterness for realizing the talent they’ve alienated. They’ll downplay him, stating he’s only ever made modifications to the State’s original tech designs. Way I see it? The State provided prototypes and the Rabbit delivered the finished good."

2 Likes

Article in Nakriskaya Gazeta, a news outlet of Nakri, Domain, Amarr Empire, dated 28 April YC123

CELEBRATION OF FLOSESWIN VICTORY ANNOUNCED AMIDST MULTIPLE ARRESTS OF SUSPECTED HERETICS

Nakri Security Services announced the arrest over the last few days of multiple suspected supporters of the Arch-Heretic Nauplius and the treasonous movement unleashed in the system. Following up on information provided by concerned residents on stations within Nakri, loyal to the Imperial Faith and Her Imperial Majesty Empress Catiz, a series of raids were carried out over the last few days. Aside from the servants of the Arch-Heretic, equipment and supplies for illegal publications were also seized. Security Chief Sokolov stated that the investigation was continuing, and that further arrests in the coming days are possible, with judicial proceedings being arranged for those already apprehended.

As a counter to the shock of such activities being carried out by foreign elements within Nakri, it was announced that a celebratory parade is to be held, to give Thankful Praise for the recent Victory on the planet of Floseswin IV. Elements from Nakri had taken part in the daring action which saw the liberation of Imperial combatants who had been held in appallingly inhumane conditions in Tribal prison camps.

An Official Communication from the deSilvestris Family, who are known to have put forward the proposal for the parade, said that the family felt this to be a suitable way to “give thanks to God, Her Imperial Majesty, Her Majesty’s Armed Forces, and the brave people of Nakri” for the safe return of loved ones who had, until the successful operation, suffered at the hands of the enemy. A date will be announced as soon as arrangements have been finalised, and it is expected that forces from Nakri, including Household Forces of the deSilvestris Family, as well as all those former internees able to attend, will form the bulk of the parade.

5 Likes

Skarkon, Skarkon II
TRANSMISSION LEAK Dated 29th April, YC123.

Reported Sightings of a Small Capital Kybernaut battlegroup initiating low orbit operations against Republic Resistance Holdouts across the planet. Svarog forces known to be engaging recent Veles patrols, who are augmented by Kybernaut Fighter support. Avalon defense line unaffected by Kybernaut low-orbit operations.

Transmissions broadcasted publicly from the kybernaut flagship as followed.

“-Svarog the time of your reckoning has come, we do not forgive, nor do we forget your actions on our new home world. We have come to prove to you the mistakes in your actions. To the so called ‘Valklear General’ Kril Efrit, you actions towards the those who held the betterment of the people in their minds has left me no choice but to declare you our enemy. Let us see if you truly deserve your position.”
The transmission loops on every hour.

End Transmission

3 Likes

YC123 - Intercepted TACNET Information Packets, Skarkon, Skarkon II

<<Designated Battle District 7 - Occupied Skarkon II - Krai Svarog - Pochven - Effective Sovereignty Triglavian Collective - Original Sovereignty Minmatar Republic >>

<<TIMESTAMP: ||DATA CORRUPT||>>

<>

<<Threat Analysis - Fighters, Einherji Hull Design. TAL Active>>

<<TAL Analysis, paints Svarog targets>>

<<TACNET: Unauthorized Intervening Forces in Designated Combat Exclusion Zones. Break Contact, and await instructions.>>

<>
– Initiate Local TACNET Shutdown preparation –

3 Likes

Kirjuun!

Caldari Navy Veterans Society Form Paramilitary Units to Defend Protesters

Spurned by the removal of Caldari Navy officers in lue of corporate protection service members by the Executive Panel, the alleged massacre at Anin, and now key allegations of corruption and misfinancing of State funds in the Jita 4-4 Expansion Project by Pikotsaunen Kaatso Nuijaa officials, members of the Caldari Navy Veterans Association have once again donned their old uniforms in protest. Vowing to defend their fellow workers and patriots against any attempts to silence their grievances, the Landfall City contingent of the CNVA has preemptively raised their own free corps battalion in anticipation of “State-sponsored violence against the proletariat” during the coming Armor Forge demonstrations on May 2nd. They went on to pressure Caldari ex-patriots, veterans of foreign wars, and past warclone exiles to return to the state in their time of need and push to hold their government accountable for the State’s “rapid decline.”

Kirjuun! spoke with one armed protester standing guard outside a residential district, identifying themselves as a member of the local veterans association and the teamsters union. Donning a traditional Saikadori mask to protect their identity from police facial recognition technology they told reporters that they “sincerely hope that our comrades within the Ocean Faction can pressure the CEP for structural reforms, but if Lai Dai hopes to silence us then we won’t be going quietly like Anin and Torrinos.”

Tensions are high in Landfall City, especially surround the Lai Dai headquarters spire in the heart of the city. Caldari Navy troops have already began to erect concrete barricades and security checkpoints, as well as posting patrol routes through the city in response to an assault on a Nugoeihuvi weapons convoy earlier this week. While four gunmen were shot and killed in the ensuing battle with Internal Security and a response unit from State Peacekeepers, the assailants have yet to be positively identified.

LANCELOT ACTUAL 001
1440Z APR
FR FOB CAER CAERNARFON, NEW CALDARI PRIME
TO GLATISANT
BREAK
CRIT

CONTACT MADE. MATERIALS ACQUIRED. RECLAIMED CACHED CARGO. HOT TUBS. DISTRIBUTION CONTINUING SMOOTHLY. TRAINING AND MATERIALS TO BE ISSUED AHEAD OF SHOWFLOOR. GOOD PROFITS EXPECTED.
OVER.

CovertEncampment

6 Likes

<|| DOMAIN POCHVEN // KRAI SVAROG // FIELD SKARKON
<|| REVERSE-TIME CO-ORDINATES ADJUSTED - 30/4/123 - 8:00
<|| OVERSIGHT PRAXIS REALIZATION REPORT FOLLOWS

Interference with oversight infrastructure deployment has been within acceptable bounds.
Material loss at 6% due to poshlost element interference.
Deployment of oversight personnel underway.
Deployment of observation vila units underway.

Entering Phase 2: Consolidation and Oversight

The Flow of Vyraj cannot be stopped.

2 Likes

transmission fragment near Eugales VI

…FIO’s attention is divided-…-Presence of CDIA and DERAIL observers confirmed- … -recent events are putting pressure on projects- … -Harden Core Web Infrastructure-…-relocated priority units to appropriate locations- … -Perigee Overmi-…-on the move- … - Broken Masquerade Scenario likely inevitable, only a matter of when, not if… may be worth considering sounding the horn ourselves.

4 Likes

System-wide announcement issued in Nakri, 29 April YC123

ALL IMPERIAL, SARUM, AND ASSOCIATED MILITARY PERSONNEL TO REPORT FOR DUTY IMMEDIATELY.

ALL LEAVE IS HEREBY CANCELLED.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

AMARR VICTOR!

2 Likes

BURST TRANSMISSION OVER SKARKON II

PROCESSING…

PROCESSING…

FLASH FLASH FLASH
PERCIVAL ACTUAL 831
FLASH 0311Z APR
FR SAHENDARUMAN FORTRESS, DISTRICT 1, AVALON, SKARKON II
TO ALL UNITS
BREAK
UNCLAS
GULORMOLA PROVINCE
MAGNITUDE 9.4 EARTHQUAKE ON ISHUHUOLVI PENINSULA FOLLOWING ANTIMATTER EXPLOSION. ELYSIAN STEWARD UNITS REGROUP IMMEDIATELY FOR SEARCH AND RESCUE OPERATIONS, COMBAT TEAMS REGROUP TO CONDUCT BATTLE DAMAGE ASSESSMENT TO TERNATE MOUNTAINS. KRIL EFRIT STATUS UNKNOWN. SVAROG & VELES CLADE HOSTILITIES UNKNOWN. EVALUATE STATUS OF KRIL EFRIT. EVALUATE IF SVAROG, VELES FRIEND OR FOE AND EFFECTS OF INTERCLADE DISPUTE. PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION. REPORT IF CONTACT MADE. COMBAT TEAMS WILL RECEIVE COVER VIA CREEPING BARRAGE FROM SAHENDARUMAN SUPER HEAVY ARTILLERY.
BREAK
OVER

GODS AND SPIRITS HALF THE ■■■■■■■ MOUNTAIN IS GONE.

PERCIVAL ACTUAL 832
0312Z APR
FR SAHENDARUMAN FORTRESS, DISTRICT 1, AVALON, SKARKON II
BREAK
UNCLAS
GULORMOLA

PLEASE ENSURE RADIO DISCIPLINE WHEN COMMUNICATING ON OPEN CHANNELS. BE MINDFUL OF COMMUNICATIONS WITH TRIGLAVIAN COMMS OBSERVERS. PROCEED WITH THE MISSION, GOOD LUCK.
OVER.

5 Likes

"Wish to know what the State is? Violence. It is what it knows best. It is their greatest tool. It is the largest monopoly it has influence over and the very syllables in the words of the Caldari language are that of gunshots.

It is an entity that has this conception that it has some divine right to rule over people, to control then and demand their obedience and servitude. The only reason anyone follows along with the State’s laws and orders however is because they have the guns to enforce it. These police outfits are the very thugs they brand the Guristas as - Merely sanctioned and funded by their respective institute of authority to enforce their will. The State does not enforce laws for some greater good, they’re enforced to establish their power over others - to break their back and force them into complicity. Suffocating them into pleading for mercy just for a gasp of air.

What happen in Anin is but the truth of the matter, people emerge with outrage and the response is violence. Violence is the tool to punish those that dare step out of line - a sick way to remind the masses to remember their place and tow the line. Their outrage is hampering productivity, their emotions are not generating them profits and their frustrations at their leader’s incompetence is unacceptable.

The State sees not a human being, but a disposable drone - they see property. A human being is nothing more than another product produced by the State to serve the State, and any blemish in a human that doesn’t meet their production standards will be considered a defect and disposed of without mercy. Anyone they can’t control, anyone that defies to submit to their tribal ways is seen as the enemy and is lashed out at with scornful brutality like none other."

3 Likes

"The Caldari of the State reject Freedom as a “Gallente Concept” and scoff at it being a poisonous desire. Is free will not a defining trait of our humanity? Is the sentience our species has been gifted by nature some curse we’re supposed to fear? The State condemning freedom is a testament to their disgust of human nature.

The State projects their loathe of our humanity by obliterating it in their soceity. Preferring to force their people to regress back to a more primitive mindset so they can be controlled. Their workers are to think like ants and live only to support the hive, soldiers are conditioned to be disciplined hounds - loyal to their masters and eager to be unleashed in their enemies.

And you wanna know what breaks my heart? What brings me to tears about this? Is that the State conditioned their people to take pride in this. To stand proud that they’ve been made to think like animals and reject their own calling as humans. They look down on those that have embraced their own humanity and hail themselves up as some higher beings, but the reality is that they’ve been sold a lie by the very people that has done this horrible atrocity to them. Who have broken them into hating their own nature of yearning to have Agency, to have freedom outside of some arbitrary social construct.

Executives of the State dream of Sansha’s Nation. They hate Sansha only because he has the power he has. They thirst for the same level of dominance and being at the helm of a society where the worker works without question and the soldier kills without regret. The bliss of never having to worry about a populace that criticize their motives and exist only to benefit them. Look towards the newest hot product by PKN - Subcranial Nanocontrollers - a device sold to the masses to place in our own heads and give PKN a backdoor to our very mind.

What benefit is worth giving these people such access to ourselves? To willing insert the same kind of technology that slavers use to suppress the minds of others? I think the answer is very clear - No benefit is worth that price."

• Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard N5Y-4N’s Guristas Logistical Station
1 Like

OPEN CHANNEL TRANSMISSION OVER SKARKON II

ANTIMATTER DETONATION DETECTED SEARCH AND RESCUE OPERATIONS UNDER FULL SWING.
FORMAL REQUEST TO AVALON FORCES - “Friend or Foe Tags Green”
DETECTING SVAROG TROOP MOVEMENT TOWARDS IMPACT ZONE RECOMMEND IMMEDIATE WITHDRAW AND CONSOLIDATION OF LOCAL FORCES.
COMMUNICATION LINES OPENED FOR RESCUE OPERATIONS.

End Transmission

2 Likes

<|| DOMAIN POCHVEN // KRAI SVAROG // FIELD SKARKON
<|| REVERSE-TIME CO-ORDINATES ADJUSTED - 30/4/123 - 22:30
<|| OVERSIGHT PRAXIS REALIZATION REPORT FOLLOWS

All descrying outposts online and operational.
Minor damage sustained during deployment of outposts 47, 49, 61, 73, 89 has resulted in compromised cloaking systems.
The realization of oversight praxis continues in advancing-time.
Deployment of oversight personnel complete.
Deployment of ARGUS observation vila network 73% complete.

Casting of current Sobornost Kybernaut and Warclone praxes has been placed in local Stribog cladeflow for assessment.

Kybernauts and Warclones proving tactical noemata and praxes within the flow of Vyraj shall be glorified.

Kybernauts and Warclones emanating unfit noemata and praxes within the flow of Vyraj shall be mortified.

4 Likes