Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

"It be a foolish goal to have to see the enter Cluster become Wayists. To somehow make every living individual come into agreement with one spiritual philosophy… Frankly it’s unnecessary. I would have to be insecure about my beliefs to feel the need to see to it that everyone sees the world as I do. If I had any confidence in what I preach, then I’d seek no further than those that willing listen. Regardless if one believes in it or not, they are apart of this reality as much as we are, adhere to the same nature as do we. There will be no punishment or penalty in death for falling to recognize these things in your mortal life.

Why I even bother to put a message out is in hopes of inspiring others, to strengthen them spirituality so that they may go out and achieve greater things and be more enlightened about the world around them. If one does not see merit in what I speak, then the fault is on me, not them. I have failed to craft a message that they find agreement in. They are not to be seen as infidels or non-believers, or practitioners of a false religion. Treat them as you would a fellow Wayist. For regardless of if they know or not, they’re are apart of nature as we are."

• Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard N5Y-4N’s Guristas Logistical Station
1 Like