Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

YC123.03.18

Mamanaysh, Sabusi VI

Scuttlebutt around the cantinas of Lower Sib suggest that one of the capsuleer locals has left home, at least temporarily.

Zenour Noud, a mainstay of the Khanid Military Circuit, has, through a family petition to the Holding of Levab in the southern tropic of Moro III, sought permission from the Duchy for a sabbatical from her duties to the Throne. Though the terms of the petition are not presently a matter of public disclosure, a recent record of note is a lease signed by the family patriarch (and skilled pilot in his own right), Fradat-Vant Noud. The lease in question secures the rental of a domicile in Orpana, the distant Caldari constellation that straddles the borders of three regions. Rumors suggest the rental is for his daughter.

Commander Noud, while active in supressing Nation and Blood Raider crime in the KMC, was also a participant in the EDENCOM defense against Triglavian invasion. Orpana itself is flanked by the Obe, Wirashoda, and Otanuomi systems, the latter two of which are now subsumed into the Pochven network of liminal stars. If there is a connection between these locations and the recent move, it remains merely a matter speculation among the pilots in the south of the Kingdom.

4 Likes

Statement: Monsignor Huraira el-Karem, Rector, Cathedral of the Syndicate, XS-RAY

9 Likes

Torrinos V - Moon 5 - Lai Dai Corporation Factory

“Listen, I’m serious there! Just look at what I found!”

“What’s that?”

“Some info about stuff transported by those Airko-Tensei guys. Look, there’re research things, handful of scientists, just an insane amount of troops… And very little actual aid. Isn’t it suspicious?”

“Perhaps…”

“And even more! They stated that they want to reclaim some property, right? Look, there’s property data. They own not so much - disproportionally not much compared to how much they transported in - and those records look strange. I plan to dig a bit later there. But even so, see? They are certainly up to something!”

“Hm… Okay, I’ll look what can be done with it… Thanks for letting me know”

3 Likes

Recording of a CVN Broadcast from a few weeks ago

WAR IN POCHVEN
Welcome to Clade Veles News, where we keep you informed on everything that goes on in Pochven. Things have been hot in the Domain of Pochven these past two weeks as Krai Veles benefactors Stribog Clade and allies from all around Pochven faced off against nullsec powerhouse Fraternity and their unexpected allies Nullsechnaya Sholupen, who were hired to aid in the assault. For a total time of 5 days Stribog Clade was on high alert, enforcing stringent security measures on the system of Wirashoda that hindered civilian traffic greatly for the duration. During this period of time the little known group Lobster of the Liquidators assaulted Archee with a small force of Raven battleships and Basilisk logistics cruisers, hoping to take advantage of the pressure exerted by repeated Fraternity attacks. A ragtag bombing run by SKS3 and PHUB. pilots dissuaded them from provoking the Fortizar in the system, and they did not return to continue their aggression. Presently the nullsec power has entered into a Non-Invasion Pact with Stribog for the cost of one Astrahus in the Wirashoda system. Neither entity will attack the other’s infrastructure, but pilots are still fair game. Official statements from Maldavius, leader of Stribog Clade, highlight the wealth of experience gained from the defense effort by inexperienced members as a priceless benefit that leaves the alliance better off than it was before the conflict; expressing immense pride in the willingness of kybernauts to rise to the occasion.
But the war in the skies is not the only conflict to ravage Pochven, on the ground fighting continues between stubborn military personnel acting under the command of EDENCOM operatives and the Collective’s highly skilled tactical troika. A new development in this ongoing battle, rebels strike back in Senda. Yesterday, an SAF holdout cell was uncovered on Senda IV attempting to sabotage crucial infrastructure in the city of Kuriisai by a routine patrol. The criminals opened fire with reckless abandon in an attempt to open an escape route. Authorities moved to box them in whilst directing civilians in the area out of the line of fire. Tragically, despite these effortts 5 bystanders were wounded and 2 killed, but 3 of the perpetrators were gunned down whilst fleeing and a fourth captured. It is expected that the detainee will yield valuable information as to the whereabouts of other resistance groups, updates as they come.

3 Likes

A reporter speaks over the new channels
New Caldari unity in Saisio System

Rumors emerge of demands for a push in liberal politics within Caldari society following the heavy losses of various systems within the Caldari State.
“Our apathy and greed of the unwillingness to help each other will destroy our culture our people and our independence”, one protestor said.
The weakening of the Caldari State increased tension with Gallente supporters in the last few months and many here fear increased aggression from the Federation as the State recovers from this turmoil.
“We should put aside our profit margins to recover and heal. If we don’t there won’t be any State left to do business in.”
Many believe the top stake holders are allowing the failures to continue as it will allow them to sell more warships in the long term with prolonged chaos. With out a central government there is little hope that the Cheif Excutive Pannel will do anything to recover lost systems from Triglavian attacks. Will the Caldari come together to will this cause further division within the State?

4 Likes

It goes without saying that one’s ethnicity is not a factor in their potential… In fact I’d go as far as to say that ethnicity is an entirely made up concept. A product of humanity’s natural tribalistic way of thinking… I can forgive it, but all of you are here to be enlightened to think above such things… You wanna know what names like Caldari, Gallente, Amarr and Minmatar are? They’re all labels. Labels that cultures have created to brand themselves and separate them from humans they deem to be different than them… It goes beyond culture, they go further to brand your very body as one of ‘them’ and place you either in favor, or disgust. If that doesn’t sound like tribalism, then I must not know what is - Regardless, this is why I identify as Raata before I acknowledge any Caldari heritage in me, as I prefer to identify with my human spirit before I identify with some arbitrary skin-tone or facial structure I’ve inherited…

Identifying with such labels is barbaric to me… A close minded and narrow way of thinking that these so called ‘advanced civilizations’ propagate to further control people and bring them under this tribalistic way of thinking… I speak of such things now more than ever of late because of these ‘Sedevacantist’ that have recently appeared in our lovely region and begun spreading a message built on tribalistic and degrading messaging. They speak with their chest out and speak with a tone of pride, but their words are nothing but insecurities.

They whine about the ass of a Uldorian sitting on the Amarrian throne and declare “Not my empress” and pretend that nobody is even in charge… They claim Amarrian superior, yet seemingly lack the mental capacity to process the irrelevance such a label holds because they can’t imagine a world where them identifying as Amarr holds no meaning… They force these racial labels around to keep others out of their prosperous tribe and screech out that those outside this tribe serve them for their interests… And most humoring, they love to point out that a woman with the label of Amarr mating with one labeled as Minmatar is an abomination - Because they all have a insecurity of being cucked by those they deem lesser… Perhaps it’s all some repressed sexual desires they’re failing to express.

Is it not a pity? Could you imagine going on and caring about whose ass sits upon the Amarrian Throne? What arbitrary ethnicity someone is? Feeling unsatisfied everyday that the world isn’t bowing to your meaningless labels and could you process how it must feel to go on everyday thinking your sexual desires are evil and disgusting?.. Well, maybe the disgust is the appeal to begin with.

What I ask of everyone here is just to think beyond such a simple minded way of thinking, to think beyond these labels society has forced on us to control our identity. If you wish to go by one of these labels, then that is your choice like any other - But why? What pride is there to be had in considering yourself Caldari? Or Gallente? Amarr or Minmatar? What significance do any of these labels hold? That is a question, for you to answer yourself.

Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard N5Y-4N’s Guristas Logistical Station.

6 Likes

Source: The Yulai Herald
YC123.03.27

Several Minmatar news outlets have reported an uptick in sporadic, guerrilla-style attacks in more remote regions of Floseswin IV in recent weeks. While the war-torn Tribal Republic world has been largely secure since Hetman General Kanth Filmir’s forces drove the Amarr invasion from the planet last year, the extended period of Imperial space superiority may be facilitating renewed violence.

While the primary perpetrators are thought to be Amarr troops left behind from the ill-fated invasion, the efficacy and renewed frequency of the attacks suggests the fighters have been bolstered by new supplies and additional help from infiltrated recon and special forces units. The targets have ranged from isolated Minmatar military patrols, convoys and supply dumps, to civilian infrastructure such as power relays and water systems. The most daring attack, occurring last night in a particularly hard-hit region between the cities of Port Kul and Jolan Kraal, targeted a weapons manufacturing plant. The effects of this strike are still unknown with Tribal officials citing security of information concerns before releasing further details.

While the attacks are concerning, Republic forces seem confident that the overall security of the planet remains stable despite growing worry of a renewed invasion. Anti-orbital defences remain in place, and while gaps may have allowed a small trickle of Amarrian reinforcement, any invasion would be a costly endeavour. Still, dwindling supplies with no local source are becoming a concern with the Amarr blockade in effect until Tribal Liberation Force capsuleers can break the siege, and vulnerabilities in the aerospace defence network are becoming more difficult to close.

For the situation on the ground, it has been suggested by some military analysts that an appropriate response to the small-scale attacks would be to increase the size of the task-forces responsible for combating and eliminating the remaining pockets of Amarr resistance, thought to be still led by Colonel General Vikhtor Mazari. It remains yet to be seen if the Floseswin Armies are willing to divert such resources from more heavily defended locations to affect this, however.

5 Likes

Article Published Through Veles Operated Pochven Communication Networks 27th March YC 123

The Pochven Report: Bioadaptation and PMC Leaders

Bioadaptation continues to progress across Pochven, in particular the heavily populated but highly cooperative system of Vale is nearing completion of the process. Most of the population has already had a stay in the bioadaptation chambers and moved into new housing constructed in accordance with Clade Veles’ high standards. Work is already finished on the molten spheres of Vale I and III as well as the oceanic Vale VI, and the key worlds of Vale II, IV, and V whose large populations complicated efforts have undergone incredible progress these past few months, the biospheres adjusting to the new mutaplasmid rich environment. Also on the verge of project completion is the Krai Svarog system of Krirald. Formerly under the jurisdiction of the Minmatar Republic, Krirald was the last system the Collective desired for the weaving of the Domain of Pochven, and unlike other territories, Krirald is claimed to have been completely evacuated by the Minmatar Republic; leaving the highly skilled Clade Svarog with free reign over the system once conquered. With no real interference, applying their substantial mutaplasmid expertise to the uncontested planets of Krirald has been child’s play for them, though it could be even easier if they acquiesce to the use of drones to assist in the process. Last, but certainly not least is Raravoss. The very first system conquered by our great Collective, Clade Svarog has dominated the ground ever since opposition was pushed out of space. Mutaplasmid-fueled enhancement programs have been underway ever since and at long last have been completed. Although Veles and Svarog typically have different perspectives on the best way to approach an issue, it is our firm belief that these accomplishments are to the benefit of the whole Triglavian Collective, and thus grant them the recognition and support they deserve for their tireless work to the benefit of us all.

Mercenary Motivations

Excerpts from the exclusive CVN interview with the leadership of the presently Wirashoda-based private military contractors Eagles of Storm Wind, Swords of Geros, and Sobornost Security Force shed light on the reasons these groups have come the aid of the Triglavian Collective. Commander Raish had this to say: “The Caldari State hasn’t had a real victory in nearly 13 years! The Triglavians have shown once again that the State is not able to secure the Caldari people. That year after year we are served platters of lies to placate the populace and keep the executives in power without doing their duty … The Collective and State share key values. The good of the whole comes first, the pursuit of the most effective methods, the recognition of excellency…but the Collective is sincere in these values. This is a more honest nation. Frankly, all Caldari should join the Triglavians. They’ll be treated better.”

But Director Hopper had different words for us. “I wanted to properly assess the culture of the Triglavians, see it for what it really was, not what political figures said it was. By my assessment the Triglavian Collective has no intention of stripping people of their freedoms, they just operate differently than we’re used to. The needs of the many do outweigh the needs of the few here, but this is for the good of all the people, and individual thought is still valued. Most notably, there’s far less corruption here than in the Federation, and that’s a welcome change.”

Chief Leelin said: “I felt like people were being a little too hard on the Triglavians. They didn’t strike me as these horrible invaders here to do unspeakable things to us, because they had a sound strategy for minimizing both civilian casualties and their own. At cost of allowing the defenders to build last-minute fortifications, they held back from planetary assault until space superiority was definitively established, at which point they leveraged capital assets to negate any hardened positions and quickly overwhelm opposing forces with disproportionate force. Currently, I feel I was correct to give the Triglavians a chance. What I’ve got my eye on next, is how they handle things after this place has calmed down. When everyone is bioadapted and the EDENCOM personnel are less of an issue, how will the Collective rule? SSF plans to stick around to find out.”

• Sobornost Kybernauts hunting encroaching entities with increasing frequency

• Disintegrator Werposts accumulating with return of defense fleets

• Stribog Clade acquires “Dragon of Nalvula”, increasing force projection

6 Likes

Prayer drones deployed by the Amarrian Orthodox Church, Sedevacantist have been spotted operating in multiple systems throughout the cluster. A common sight in Amarr territories, even unauthorized prayer drones are often tolerated as an expression of faith by the people, so long as the drones’ messages are orthodox and they avoid sensitive locations.

• On the Gallentean border world of Lamadent III, prayer drones repeating the message “The Throne is Vacant” pathed through the run-down streets of the city of Roussillon , including through Minmatar-populated slums that have been targets of the Sedevacantists’ ire. When the local authorities attempted their removal, however, drone-rights activists secured an injunction permitting the prayer drones’ continued circuit.
  • Sedevacantist prayer drones in the “Dustbowl” colonies of Syndicate were quickly seized, disassembled, and sold for parts by some of the colonies’ destitute residents. According to witnesses, the scavengers were initially attracted by the drones’ shiny gold covering, perhaps adapted from Acolyte drones, of which sedevacantist founder Nauplius has a ready supply.
  • Chanting “Престол вакантен”, a localized version of the sedevacantist slogan, prayer drones targeting House deSilvestris facilities in the system of Nakri only completed a few circuits before being captured by House Sarum, Ministry of Internal Order, and local authorities who have been cracking down on sedevacantist cells in the system for the last couple of weeks.
  • By contrast, monks on the Achuran homeworld of Saisio III whose monastery was circled by sedevacantist prayer drones did not understand the drones’ purpose, thinking the chanted slogan “The Throne is Vacant” to be a kind of “koan”, a riddle which in Achuran thought is meant to lead to greater wisdom. The monks prohibited the drones’ removal until the meaning of the “koan” could be completely debated.
6 Likes

After two days of recon, Mordu’s Legion confirmed that a small platoon of Serpentis stealth ships slipped through their systems. Taking a few data catches with them, on their way to Venal. In annual of the Gurista’s yearly hunt, it seems that the Serpentis have joined in on the chance to take out DED snitches

Kirjuun!

Suspected Cause Of Quarantine on Torrinos V-V Found

Scientists of Airko-Tensei Group stated that recent outbreak can be caused by leaked nanobots.

According to ATG report (is at disposal of Kirjuun) combination of caused symptoms and low contagiousness are characteristical for industrial nanobots exposure. Possible pathogen had identified as engineered bacteria with alarmingly high rate of reproduction and mutation. Also notable that found nanite model have several features unusual for common types of industrial nanomachines which raises questions regarding its origin.

As means of translation are still unclear and futher researches needed for understanding at fullest nature of new pathogen scientists urge for compliance with established quarantine measures.

Novel viruses, superbacterias, exotic diseases - this is just another addition to never ending list of challenges for medical science. By itself nanobot diseases are not new, however in this case cause seems to be experimental or “rogue” kind of nanobots. We already work on finding ways to combat this new disease while our medicine already can deal with most of symptoms. But finding final solution will take time. And before that we ask you to follow all government orders and guidelines.
Be healthy and stay safe.

(Image: Arek Socha / Pixabay)
7 Likes

Torrinos Daily

BREAKING: Chemical Attack Reported on Torrinos V-V Lunar Colony

Attack occurred in District 24 around 16:00 NEST on the border of the quarantine zone, near to location where intense firefight took place yesterday. 9 reported dead, 27 injured.

Chemical agent used identified as decayed Deathglow, it was loaded into ventilation systems of several installations. Lai Dai Protection Service and Spacelane Patrol classified the incident as a terrorist attack.

Sources within the investigation team said that the main suspect is terrorist organisation Templis Dragonaurs while certain evidence suggests possible involvment of Airko-Tensei Group.

Analysts are concerned that a new wave of crackdowns can start and that this incident is a part of an underground war ignited by losses of the State and underperformance of SAF during the Triglavian Crisis.

6 Likes

"The hunt is upon us! Once again it is time for us to have a wealth of fun and excitement! Yet… There are those who seek to ruin our fun and take this occasion of ours as an opportunity to hurt and damage us… Nooooo~ I’m not referring to just Capsuleers now!~. I’m referring to a sinister force that lurks within us… CONCORD and their zealous pursuit of crushing any and all opposition to their authority have plagued the Guristas ranks with those who would take our trust and use it to harm us and those we care for… Spies, informants, snitches… Whatever you like to call them. Some of them were in CONCORD’s pocket the moment they joined while others have been hired during their career… the DED have them aboard Guristas vessel and facilities observing every little detail and secret to find something to exploit and harm us with.

And for what? For some loony arbitrary just cause to wipe us all out so the Empires can continue to freely oppress and suffocate their citizens like slaves? They fear our society because our freedom from the shackles of man-made governments is a symbol of defiance against them. To see human beings living so freely makes them grind their teeth in anger, furious that there exists life outside of their authority.

We can not let those within our stations and ships feed these people any information. These… Traitors are a threat that gives the Empires opportunities to sick their Capsuleer dogs onto. In a way they can be considered an equal threat… So I’d argue it is our duty - Each and everyone of us - to keep an eye out for such characters with an ear too close to the ground and see them exposed for the rats they are… Now, do NOT take my words as permission to start a mad witch hunt on my orders, go through proper channels, inform a superior officer of any suspicious activity so they can properly investigate and take necessary action to weed out these troublemakers without disrupting anything or anyone!

…You might even get paid for it!~"

• Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard N5Y-4N’s Guristas Logistical Station.
5 Likes

COLONY DD-8153, SYNDICATE

Shock and awe accompanied the display of a live slave during the latest sermon by Reverend Boran Khosrow of the Syndicate branch of the Amarrian Orthodox Church, Sedevacantist. Known for his hellfire-and-damnation sermons targeting the Intaki, Fr. Khosrow ominously told his congregation that there is a bloodline even more hated in the eyes of God than the majority people of Syndicate. Opening a curtain to reveal a sad-looking Vherokior male naked above the waist, the Reverend announced, “Behold the very spawn of Molok the Deceiver! Behold the Minmatar!” There followed an hour of increasingly vicious sermonizing against the Minmatar people, at the end of which, his voice reaching a hysterical fever pitch, Fr. Khosrow began flogging the hapless slave with a leather whip. The Reverend having collapsed in exhaustion, the amazed congregation came forward and began poking and prodding the slave; eventually, one or two worked up the courage to take up the whip and begin flogging the slave themselves.

• According to Amarr Relgions expert Julian Antonine of the University of Caille, the ritual served to continue cultivating an “us-versus-them” attitude among the embattled sedevacantist congregation, which has been targeted by the Intaki terrorist group Tears of Reschard and monitored by the Amarrian Loyalist alliance Khimi Harar.
  • It is unknown how the sedevacantists managed to smuggle a slave to their DD-8153 church even as the I-RED alliance previously announced blockades in the area; however, local customs and immigration agents are unfamiliar with slavery and the Sedevacantist Church headquarters in Mehatoor is known to possess large numbers of TCMC-conditioned Minmatar with legal “Freed Slave” status, aiding their movement.
  • Once rumors of the slave demonstration and sermon spread among the DD-8153 colony, some angry Intaki forcibly entered the sedevacantist church building, but the congregation had since dispersed and the slave was no longer present.

Breaking! Unknown faction raids Sansha research headquarters! Is new technology able to disrupt hivelinking?

Recently several Research Stations and databases owned by Sansha’s Nation were attacked by an unknown faction in a hit and run attack. The fleet of this group where using Sansha, Amarr, and Caldari hulls. The battle initially seemed to be favouring Sansha’s defence forces but as the battle continued True Sansha ships seemed to grow less coordinated and lethargic, allowing the aggressors to pick them off and eventually secure victory. While reinforcements continued to arrive they seemed to grow more hesitant and seemed to decide upon temporarily ceding the stations once they noticed the declining coordination of their forces. The Factions goals are unknown but likely seek to attain crucial data in the construction of Sansha hulls, weapons, and implants, the latter being as poorly understood as it is advanced. While unconfirmed and difficult to verify due to the Secrecy surrounding Sansha’s Nation, True Slaves on the ships and stations attacked seemed to have entered a catatonic state. According to Capsuleers present to analyse the fight an unknown signal was being transmitted by the Flagship of the attacking faction, could this be some kind of malware or jammer capable of disrupting communication between True Slaves and Sansha Commanders? eventually, rendering them Catatonic? who knows, why the faction using them uses Sansha ships is also not known, could this be a Rogue Sansha faction in the same vein as the Vimoksha Chorus? or an external entity seeking to steal Sansha technology for their own ends?

1 Like

"It’s a misconception that Gurista don’t have families. That we don’t have children to raise and have a passion to protect and care for. That we’re nothing more than a ragtag collective of misfit outcasts who feel no such human drive to start families of our own. To those that do acknowledge this? Feel it is a pity, a tragedy that children are not born under the oppressive bootheel of their man-made governments. They vow to eradicate us for being outlaws, for daring to a raise a hand against their precious and sacred bureaucracy. They brand us as savages and when - if rather - They eradicate our military forces, what do you think happens to those families we’ve built? Well for those that aren’t out right slaughtered, they will be made to kneel and be at the mercy at condescending ‘liberators’ who will treat them as sub-human barbarians who think civilization is an alien concept, that we’re nothing more than uncultured swine that need their guidance. Many will be labeled ‘criminals’ despite never committing a crime in their fictitious jurisdictions and be sent off to suffer for merely being associated with the Guristas.

They will take our children and brainwash them, make them look at their roots with shame and raise them to be unquestioning slaves to their society. Making them another pawn in their tribalistic games! I know many of you fight for personal interests, such as money or excitement. But I ask you for a moment to consider the absolute cruelty our people will become victims to if we let these sneering imperialists in our region.

There are those that call out for a vision of a New Eden that lives in peace, that claim that is their cause and goal in life. However, these same people are the biggest warmongers this cluster has known, for all of they agree unanimously in the eradication of people like us. They will leave behind a trial of fire, destruction and twisted metal all while taking s high ground that what they fight for is a just cause! That they’re above such murderous pirates because they fight for labels, they fight for a flag and blindly go on with an arbitrary cause they’ve been raised to believe… Know that I see none of you as monsters, but these people? These people are the ones we should worry about hiding under our children’s beds at night…"

• Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard N5Y-4N’s Guristas Logistical Station.
2 Likes

“Hey boss.”

“Huh- oh, hello, sir. Making the rounds?”

“No, I’ll be overseeing this one.”

“But you-”

“I did not stutter, Jenk. Wrap up your break and hop to it.”

“Yes sir.”

“Did you see that? He’s out.”

“Can’t be. He made it clear he wouldn’t be going anywhere til’ they were old enough to walk.”

“He can’t be pulling multi like the miss, eh?”

“If he is, we’ve got trouble.”

“What? He’s not that bad.”

“Not him, what his being here means.”

“Oh. ■■■■.”

“Yeah. ■■■■.”

“What could it be?”

“Not sure yet, but you’re going to see the “madness” firsthand.”

“You mean it’s not just rumors?”

“You kiddin’ me? Only reason why it’s “rumors” is because he doesn’t go full tilt unless someone really pisses him off. Usually it’s just little spats, but they’re plenty mean. Like the boss lady.”

“Boss lady’s not like that. I don’t think.”

“Oh no, she had her little ways before him. But just as she’s done something to him, he’s done something to her.”

“That’s…”

“Terrifying?”

“I was going to say I don’t know how that’s remotely possible.”

“Dude built a tank that houses other tanks and doubles as an FOB on the move. Best to stop questioning and just do. If he can beat her at her own game, even once, no telling what anyone else can do with the right idea.”

“Now that’s what terrifies me.”

3 Likes

Kirjuun!

PKN, Caldari Navy on High Alert Ahead of Subversive May 2nd Armor Forge Riot Anniversary

Leaders within the Caldari Navy and PKN Interstellar-affiliated conglomerates alike have publish multiple internal security memos recommending extreme caution and a build-up in quick-response units in anticipation for further unrest within the State.

While the Torrinos Colony remains in state of chaos, many within the State are growing deeply concerned over the threat of pro-union radicals and Templis Dragonaur extremists ahead of planned demonstrations on May 2st in honor of the Armor Forge Riot and Tibus Heath’s proletariat uprising against megacorporate executives.

Even in the post-Provist State May 2nd remains an immensely significant date in Templis, pro-union, and national syndicalist ideology second only to Caldari Union Day. Due to its explicitly populist connotations, it remains an extremely divisive celebration that has been deliberately suppressed since the collapse of the Heth regime by corporate leadership.

The Caldari Navy, while asserting that they have control over the situation, remain seemingly concerned over potential violence sparked by anarchist elements supported by foreign influence. Since the Triglavian invasion, combating subversion and the further destabilization of the Caldari State has remained the top priority of the Navy and corporate security forces.

In Other News:

• Warclone and Statesman Galm Eskola-Fae wins bid for high profile NFT sale for artwork by local Torrinos V artist “Okiku”
  • Rumors of Alien Flora on Torrinos V Partially Disproven, Trace Substances of Lichen and Other Spores Sampled Within 500 Meters of Ground Zero
  • Analysis of Samples Taken from Ground Zero Matched with Similar Samples of Extremophilic Lichen Found in Studies on Skarkon’s Ngelgneig Desert Region, Further Study Disrupted by Deathglow Terror Bombing
4 Likes

"The mainstream teaching of Wayism is thought to be the truth due to it being backed by the Caldari people… Does that just make them correct by default? Many will argue yes due to it being the popular belief… But does that mean their teaching is without flaw?

Let me tell you what Wayism is to the Caldari… A claim of ownership over Nature. They keep it close to them as if they have exclusive rights over the natural order and mold the message to make it appear as if it all revolves around them… The winds are nothing more than slaves to the State’s propaganda machine. They would claim otherwise, but the manner in which they treat Wayism as a “Caldari” concept only says otherwise. Deep down they think it’s theirs and theirs alone. I wonder, is it out of fear? That as much as they parade themselves around as being a cultural juggernaut, is their interpretations weak and outdated? they’ll puff their chests out, stick their nose up in pride and say no. But in reality it’s all blunder and insecurity.

I preach what I preach in order to liberate such spirits above the petty propaganda mills of nations like the State… Not that they need my assistance, the Caldari can clamour all they want about the Winds backing them, is it true? Well, go ask the recent raid against State property you all conducted…"

2 Likes

Rough Justice in Habitat 8?

See & Hear INTAKI Apr. YC123

The identities of those killed by a deadly blaze five days ago aboard Habitat 8 of the Intaki Diaspora Industrial Freeport remain ignored by corporate PR media. With the lockdown of Habitat 8 now eased, we have attempted an independent investigation and found indications that there may be more to this incident than simple misadventure.

According to local residents, the battery charging station reported as the source of the fire has operated without incident since shortly after the Freeport was anchored in YC 121. We also understand that control of this lucrative black market has featured in a wider turf war between criminal gangs affiliated with the Aenebra cult on one side and the Minuka Buffaloes on the other. While local residents remain wary of speaking openly, one person we interviewed on condition of anonymity claimed the fire may have been a cover for disposing of significant number of Aenebra foot soldiers without involving the uncertainties of due process,

You have to wonder… 33 people… I mean where are the grieving relatives and do you expect me to believe that that team from EED [Emergency Engineering Department] just happened to be nearby at the time? Please!

Garudaa en Janmari, spokesperson for the Freeport’s management team was not available for comment.

Reference: Ishukone Raata galnet hub.

Jorianna Gallaire Director See and Hear, Capsuleer Affairs Correspondent

4 Likes