Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

"The Equilibrium of Mankind… Where to even begin? Is it not obvious to most of you how I would perceive such a group? I’m already very critical of the mainline Amarrian faith, but this offshoot specifically? Revolting.

My love for humanity is absolute, as much as I love it for it’s upsides, I appreciate it even for it’s downsides. We are a product of this masterpiece the Maker left behind and thus belong. These poor misguided souls however, they do not see it the same way… They’ve been led astray to believe that humanity are some kind of plague - That humanity needs to be utterly eradicated without mercy. And for what? Because of some ■■■■■■■ sentences some fool wrote down millennia ago that even the Amarrians don’t want nothing to do with?

This is all for paradise? Well look around you! This world is where we will find our own paradise. It is with our human bodies where we will experience pleasure that only a paradise can provide. The message EoM spouts is for the weak mind and spirit. It is a call of surrender to those that have been taught to loathe their natural selves and to see their own species as something evil.

I do not call out that these people should be met with hatred and fury - but with pity. Pity that they’ve been led down such a self-destructive path over some ancient texts written by a human no more flawed than you.

As it stands now, EoM have shown their hand and the extent of how far their spiritual corruption has spread. Even in our very region does EoM have industrial operations spread out to create the weapons needed to achieve their twisted desires. They will not hesitate to use these weapons on us! They must be suppressed swiftly to ensure our safety and regional security!

… And of course, these sites are home to many finished dreadnought that could become fine additions to the Guristas fleet… We will not welcome their twisted ways, but wholeheartedly accept the fruits of their labour. It’s only fair for the deception they’ve played in harboring such activities in our region."

• Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard N5Y-4N’s Guristas Logistical Station
3 Likes