Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

Never will you hear me say that the Wayism I teach is - True - Wayism. Such fallacies I will leave for the Caldari to play with in their attempt to present their outdated and closed minded interpretation as the undisputed understanding of Wayism.

For me to claim my teaching is the true teaching would be to claim I have some absolute understanding of Nature. That I hold all the answers of our spiritual world, yet the only truth here is that I am a mere human being no different than those assembled here today. The Wayism I teach today is a teaching crafted from my perspective, one that is prone to being flawed, to being misinformed and even being wrong. Nature does not speak to us through words like another human would, it speaks to us through action and it is in these actions we must examine and understand.

I have confidence in what I speak today, I have examined nature in my own way and made my interpretation, but like any other human I am vulnerable to error. The State will claim perfection in their understanding, I will claim the possibilities of being flawed in my views, for I will not reject my human tendency to be mistaken.

• Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard The Rabbit’s Warren in 6NJ8-V
3 Likes