Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

intercepted Comms near MHC-R3 VI

Millicent: That should be the last of the bouys… two weeks, two fuckin’ weeks and constant shipments of these target relays, constantly reeling in off target 'Breaks, and this should be the last of them…
Adam: I really do not envy the people going through the process, its absolutely abysmal.
Millicent: Yeah, ‘The Pink Stuff’ that is mandatory for most people to take is horrific, like, for something that’s actually going to protect ya from any potential radiation that might get through the precautions… holy f… yeah.
???: Please don’t talk about The Pink Stuff… makes my guts churn just thinking about it.
Millicent: Oh hush… and yes it gets worse after each time, like free falling.
???: oh screw you…
Millicent: You’re not my type, besides, something something fraternization
???: Never stopped the Boss.
Adam: not a lot stops the boss, but yeah we don’t operate under normal regs Milli
Millicent: Hush up… Things are getting real antsy back home.
Adam: No ■■■■, so… We’ve had… something like forty major 'Break events on our end, no telling where else she’s sent a few things
Millicent: Means less mass for whenever the final ones go loud.
Adam: Think they’ll actually do it? Go all in?
Millicent: You know what the boss and Glitter get up to… yeah, I think they will. Guarantee, even. Six Months of Pay.
Adam: Including the Service coupons?
Millicent: Including the Service coupons.
Adam: Damn.
Millicent: Probably looking at soon, if I’m honest… Probably Arcology first, and then the rest of the Ring

4 Likes