Rumours of Amarr's death have been greatly exaggerated

You’re perfectly right :+1: They do look like bugs. One even looks like a ladybug. Very interesting creatures, tough as nails too.
I stepped on a big roach twice and she still wasn’t dead. That’s the sort of armor I want in space combat…

Buttplug?? :thinking:

The Avatar.
Buttplug.

I am NOT going to explain this! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I thought we were discussing esthetic, not functionality :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I was trying to be sarcastic, but I guess I failed at it. :slight_smile:

Though personally I was in it for chaos and general mayhem, but I digress. :grin:

Most of that growth comes only from increased prices of minerals and other related items. That other smaller hubs don’t see the same “growth” is easily explained with their lack of minerals in their mix. Just look at the difference in Pyerite volume between Sinq Laison and Domain.

Domain has more volume than Sinq Laison in pretty much everything according to eve marketer.

When CCP disallowed the moaning whores to be heard in gallentean stations …
… it marked the beginning of the end of Dodixie.

:frowning:

3 Likes

Sometimes I miss my old “SJS Dung Beetle”.

I … don’t get the reference?

Define thriving market?

All you’re describing is a PPP between Amarr and Jita.

It doesn’t describe actual inflation, or such: for that you must compare against income in Amarr region and associated Null corridors.

Then you can determine that Amarrians are paying more for their lifestyle or not.

One with plenty of street performers.

3 Likes

“Sovereign’s Jerk Ship - Dung Beetle

Prince of Amarr’s quite famous Poon-hound back in the day, if I’m not mistaken.

Never heard of him either.
Damn. -.-

I think its just inflated prices from all that route extension. You can see clear line where people jump thru in CCP report. Also the shortest route from null south is to Amarr hub, so the war may fuel the market a little bit.

unrelated

1 Like