Running for CSM next year:

If this was the question he is referring to, then the answer is no, I did not believe CSM (as they) where paid an allowance to cover their travel and rooms (read:accomodation).

Nor did I ever mention an “allowance”, nor indicate any belief of one.

I dont know whether CCP pays those fees in advance, or as compensatory after the fact, but neither is an “allowance”.

Wow, this has gotten out of hand…so far I’ve read alarming statements made about sitting CSM members with zero proof to back them up. Moving on, so you want to disband the CSM, and the route you want to take to do so is to get elected to the CSM?? Seems a little backwards, why would you join a body that by your own admission is corrupt and meaningless? Doesn’t that also make you just as meaningless if elected? So, a part of the responsibilities of being on the CSM is to attend 2 annual summits in Iceland, and you state that you would deliberately not attend, because you disagree with it? So bottom line, you want to join the CSM, but not be beneficial in any way, instead you want to tear the system down…why in the world should anyone vote for you? You don’t want to represent those players that vote for you, you want to have the CSM disbanded, which means it supports no one…just doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

Well, it’s the question you responded to.

Because as stated by a senior community staff of CCP, that is the only way to discuss or enact change or if necessary disbanding of the CSM program.

I am running primarily to represent those that want CSM changed and/or disbanded.

I wil provide that playerbase a voice.

This may seem paradoxical, but the situation is such that the only way to change CSM, is to get elected into CSM.

So that is what Im doing.

Then it has been answered.

@Brisc_Rubal beware of the Salvos, it knows more about your own job than you do :joy:

1 Like

I know enough not to ask “so you are saying” or “are you saying” questions as logical/argument fallacies, and how easy it is for the questioned to simply answer “no”, and not even be lying when doing so.

Its a noob mistake and only works on idiots, IF they are lying.

If you want a specific answer, ask a specific question. Unfortunatly that too often fails, because it requires the questioned to be able to isolate and specify their answer which Ive seen only very few capable of here on this forum, either by intent for evasion or they just cant process it and answer simply/directly.

Why would you say this? What on earth would cause you to say something like this?

Correct, which is why I didn’t say that.

I am happy to provide you with the benefit of the doubt in this regard is you’ll do the same for me.

1 Like

Deal.

Bear in mind I may well be a CSM also come next election, albeit off a completely different playerbase and platform.

If you have reasonable questions, ask.
But please quit it trolling here and call off your affiliates from the same.

Believe me, you dont want ME interfering in your re-election thread with my supporters, as others have done here in mine.

I will run.
This will happen.

ftfy…

ah, the elusive followers once again
why aren’t they here supporting you openly?
are they now realizing you’re not what they expected? :joy:

1 Like

I’m not sure who you think my affiliates are who are here. Other than Erroch, who came to give you information regarding my website, whom you then called a liar, nobody else affiliated with me or my corp/alliance has been posting here.

As I stated a few times, I have not yet decided whether I’m running again. But if I do, I welcome any questions you may ask in my campaign thread. I’m not worried about that. I respond to all of my constituents, and you are one of those.

1 Like

I, everyone, know you are a forum troll alt, reg 14 Sept, and 41 replies to me since.
I dunno what Ive done that has upset you so, but let it go.

you have as much proof about that as you have actual followers lol
or actual answers to the many questions you deflected in this very thread

I am, as every CODE. member (past, present and future), are alts of James 315, Saviour of Highsec

I’m as much an alt as you are, especially since you don’t play with the Salvos toon :wink:
rekedy rekt

1 Like

Ill be sure to drop by and reciprocate for what you did here plus a bit of extra. Im sure you will enjoy my input as I have yours here.

Like I said, I welcome any questions or concerns from my constituents.

Hmm, so you respond to just one of questions?? As a member of the eve community do I not warrant having all of my questions answered? And I’ve seen numerous mentions of your constituents, but yet no comments from them, it’s a curious conundrum

What questions?
Ive answered dozens today.
Link/post them and Ill answer when I wake up, provided they are reasonable.

These here

We will see about that.

I said I would fulfill all CSM obligations.
I can attend Summits via internet.
I will post my general views on EVE internal, non-CSM related issues closer to the elections.

I am primarily running as a candidate for players that want CSM changed and/or disbanded. Those primarily will be the players I represent to that end.

Do you understand what I mean?

If you want CSM program changed and/or disbanded, vote for me.

If you dont, vote for someone else that thinks CSM program is “fine”.