Running for CSM next year:

Yes, we do, albeit I don’t even remember you.
As I showed, youv’e posted 49 times at me compared to 42 to your other top 5 combined.

Why do you post to me so much?

You have an obsessive behaviour.

3 Likes

That is quite easy:

• you are presented an argument
  • you don’t tackle said argument
  • you repeat stuff not relevant to the argument over and over
  • good faith makes me think that one can have an actual discussion with you, were arguments are presented and discussed
  • you repeat stuff not relevant to the argument again
  • good faith doesn’t want me to give up
  • you repeat stuff not relevant to the argument again
  • eventually, I stop ignoring your posts and move on

Yes, I am what I am. I have to try. I don’t mind trying it for a while.

I think many people on forums have the same experience with you and it just bloats the response counter naturally.

2 Likes

I have a hobby I enjoy.
I enjoy discussing EVE issues, in a game I love.

A: I’m not the one running for CSM. You are. I don’t have to impress anyone.
B: I didn’t diagnose a damned thing. Either you don’t understand what words are, or well, your mental and moral failings crop up again.
C: I like that you opened up a thread where it’s not only appropriate to dump on you, but where anybody who’s ever had any interaction with you whatsoever is morally obligated to dump on you.

5 Likes

Except that a “discussion” usually goes like this:

• An argument is presented
  • An argument is discussed
  • An argument is either refuted or confirmed

With you, it is:

• An argument is presented
  • Salvos ignores it, doesn’t respond to it
  • No discussion happens
  • Argument is not refuted / accepted
  • No progress

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to dispute that you -could- be a useful participant in a discussion. Just that for some reason you either refuse to be one, or you are unable to do so because reasons.

3 Likes

If your best shot is “Salvos is mentally unfit to run for CSM”, well, not only is that beyond your capacity to prove (thus amounting to libel), but as I said, I am in good mental and physical health.

Oh, well good thing you said that, that completely lays everything to rest. I’m sure nobody will ever doubt you again! I’m sure you have a note from your mother to confirm it? Written in what looks suspiciously like your own handwriting? In crayon? Stained with feces and drool? Well, I’m satisfied!

1 Like

Its the truth.

And yes, that should lay to rest any concern of me not being mentally fit to run for CSM, which is not a pre-condition to running for CSM either.

I could be batshit crazy, and still run.
Im not.

All it is, is libel and attempt at assassination of my character to harm my odds for running and getting elected.

Baseless, libelous mud-slinging of the worst kind.

That’s true.

3 Likes

I do not take, or require, nor am prescribed any medication.

I am of sound mind, and have no pre-existing physical disorders of any kind either.

All things considered, I am probably healthier than the majority of the currently seated CSM.

All it is is drawing attention to the fact that every post you’ve ever made on these forums is, metaphorically speaking, written in crayon and stained with feces and drool. If the fact that I don’t like you is all that stops you from getting elected, then your campaign is exceptionally fragile. I’m a nobody who hasn’t posted on these forums in months before this thread. Perhaps it’s your posting history that will shatter your campaign?

4 Likes

You think you are stopping me? :smiley:

She’s got you locked into an argument, hasn’t she?

2 Likes

I’m controlling the conversation in this thread. In your own thread. In your own thread where you should be talking about why you should be elected, you’re talking about how you’re not technically automatically disqualified for being grossly unqualified and mentally incompetent. The fact that I’m controlling the conversation alone proves you can’t handle yourself. You may not be medically diagnosed, but you aren’t particularly bright either. You lack self control. You lack self awareness. You lack understanding of literally any topic you discuss, even when that topic is you. I’d be humiliated if I were you.

3 Likes

Explain what you mean.

I refuted/wrecked her and your baseless, libelous claims on my mental health.

How is that being “locked” into anything?

Why do you need to ask?

1 Like

Whitehounds Forum stats:
WhitehHoundStats

Mkints Forum stats:
MkintStats

Looks to me that you two are locked in argument with me, and have a potentially unhealthy obsession with posting at me.

PS: “Im not locked in here with you. You are locked in here with me.”

The point of my question was to get you to think about why you have to ask the question in the first place.

If you were confident about your position in this discussion then you wouldn’t need to ask, would you? You would already know your position. Instead, you don’t know, which means you’re lacking confidence. Why you lack it I don’t know. Maybe it just takes a few more discussions with you until you have found it.

2 Likes

Looks like Salvos just admitted that he’s got bad mental health.

I on the other hand just came here looking for an excuse to procrastinate my day this morning. I’ve always thought “stirring the pot” was talking about like soup or something. Now I’m suspecting it’s always been the chamber pot. As I have in the past, I consider my posting in a Salvos Ego Thread a public service to keep him contained to the one pot. However, that’s all the time I can spare. Someone don’t forget to flush!

2 Likes