[SARUM] Slaves Freed in Honor of Jubilee

I suppose that might have had some bite if it wasn’t the bark from a half bred Quisling.

1 Like

Heavy sigh.

1 Like

I am sure there is someone who considers themselves the best pilot in the cluster yet has never plunged into the void of space. What you may consider for yourself does not change what is.

2 Likes

What IS is that I am not subservient to anyone, least of all some fairy tale believing slaver, slaver apologist or enabler.

1 Like

All in due time, Ms Rella, all in due time.

2 Likes

I don’t usually do or say things for the purpose of hurting people, Veik. Whether I’ve hurt you in the process of describing you is … well. For a lot of people, it’d be undesirable, but for you it’s just kind of irrelevant. After all, it’s impossible for me to say whether I’ve ever even met you.

Whether it seems bite or bark to you, what matters is whether people understand that what they’re seeing … can’t be trusted at all.

That’s a message people might accept even from a half-bred quisling.

(I am a little curious how you figure the last part, but actually unless the others agree with you I kind of don’t care. Explain, or not; as data points go it’ll probably be more useful for measuring you than me.)

1 Like

Well, neither you nor anyone else beside a few I count on one hand I trust at all. There exists an equivalency there. I do not require trust to operate because people like you have no value to me, and mean nothing to me.

Which is why I can behave as I do, such as in this thread. I lost nothing, and gained what I wanted.

Besides, people do trust me when I’m in fleet and on grid to do what needs to be done. Which, in the end is all that matters as far as trust goes. Because until you or anyone else count for anything to me then there is no need for personal trust.

1 Like

Oh, good! Then we’ve both got what we wanted. That’s nice, then.

1 Like

Not if several trillion Matari, Gallente and Caldari have anything to say about it.

3 Likes

One must enjoy those win/win scenarios as they arise.

1 Like

Oh dear. Seems my lady has been stirring the pot.

1 Like

It’s the only way to keep it all boiling without burning the bottom.

2 Likes

I mean… well.

I guess I have to kill all of you now.

3 Likes

Fashion is eternal.

2 Likes

Oh, c’mon, now you go tossing around threats Aldrith… tell you what: You bring Mitty and the kids out, I’ll bring some Hug Juice, we’ll all kick back and relax and work things out. We’ve got points of common ground to work from, right?

1 Like

I really wish I could, but have you ever seen Mitara mad?

Yeah I’m going to take my chances in a Revelation over Pator, thanks.

1 Like

Really heavy sigh.

2 Likes

I don’t think the majority of Amarrians view “without slaves” as “better” unfortunately.

1 Like

Someone in the past has freed millions of slaves.
You only hypocritically repeat what she once did.
Try to attract attention by borrowing Emancipation.

Oh go **** yourself. Lady Newelle and I both love Empress Jamyl deeply. And follow in her example more than you ever could.

Anguish over her death and despair in her loss does not mean that you turn you back on her and the Empire. It doesn’t mean you throw away everything good and right. It doesn’t mean bitterness at the new Empress. Get over yourself.

1 Like