[SARUM] Slaves Freed in Honor of Jubilee

And Doriam did many mass emancipations with his FAS program back when he and Jamyl were heirs, and again when he became emperor. Meanwhile, Jamyl was busy with sanctioning the slaughter of former slave children in Roushzar.

“Borrowing”. Haha. You really think no one in Amarr ever released slaves until Jamyl? You’re an idiot. Get over your obsession with Jamyl; it’s incredibly disturbing.

1 Like

The Empire is so bad at keeping slaves my entire race got freed.

1 Like

Maybe stop trying if you’re not very good at it?

4 Likes

What do you think we are, quitters?

2 Likes

Did you? You still seem to be pretty obedient to your masters.

4 Likes

I mean, they had a point. We just took to it better than most.

1 Like

‘Obey, or we take this point and shove it through your eye’?

2 Likes

More like “Come with us and you won’t wither and die on this scorching rock while being oppressed by people who control your very physical means of survival for personal gain.” Even if you assume the worst about the Amarr being self-serving, at least we got water and spaceships.

2 Likes

“Mom, why are you crying?” Din asked me.
“This IGS,” I told him.

1 Like

The IGS is hardly to blame for long-standing, intractable differences on human rights, religion, and the need to try to protect one’s family, Alizabeth.

3 Likes

17-06 YC110
If you served the Empress Jamyl Sarum, then you should know this date.
Why do not you honor this date ?

Right.
There is only one thing:
Some heirs resisted the will of Her Majesty Jamyl.

And where is the “right” Сatiz ?
Why does she not honor the tradition ?

Heresy in its pure form:

By the will of Her Imperial Majesty and Order in the Privy Council, it is declared that the Exhortation to the Faithful by the Supreme Sobor of the Theology Council dated October 11th, YC118 is to be added to Scripture.

As the faithful will know, this Exhortation by the Theology Council contained the judgment that cloned humans should be accepted as embodying souls in communion with the Imperial Rite.

But what about Sacred Flesh ?
Does Ardishapur’s family accept this ?

Sir, you are mixing up doctrines and theological issues.

1 Like

I honor the date of her return. (1006YC110)

I even flew my Silver Magnate around the site of her return to honor her.
I honor the date she was confirmed to be the Empress-elect. (1706YC110)
I honor the date of her coronation. (0310YC110)
I honor the date she was Martyred. (2108YC117)
I honor the day God saved her from the Bloody Hands of Matar, the day that she brought the Blooder Chamberlain to justice, her Emancipation Decree and her statement that slavery was nearing its end.
I remember when she flew her titan with capusleers, and told us that salvation was available to all that stepped into the light.

God knows my faith and so does she. She knows when I spend the day in the chapel praying. She knows when I sing songs of praise. She knows when I weep in abject sorrow at her loss.

I don’t answer to you. I don’t need to prove my faith to you.

3 Likes

Do you remember when she sanctioned the brutal murder of children for the sin of being freed?

4 Likes

If you don’t answer to him why keep responding to him? Did someone strike a nerve?

1 Like

Perhaps not all is lost.

Not really.

The Theology Council
Represented by High Deacon Mervan Moritok and affiliated with House Ardishapur.

http://wiki.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?title=Privy_Council

House Ardishapur = Sacred Flesh

Looking at the wz… Why yes, yes we do.

1 Like

There’s something I want to tell you.
Last year we Purists done everything possible that would Catiz was not crowned in a sacred place
Amarr VIII (Oris) - Emperor Family Academy
We did so that Udorian was not crowned in a sacred place. We paid many of our lives. It was our duty to prevent the coronation at the Station where Jamyl Sarum was crowned.
And we achieved the goal !!!