#SaveMike ANOTHER WIN FOR THE GOOD GUYS! Leadership keeps hiding avoiding situation & responsibility. SKIN Giveaways for helping the cause!

Honestly, I think it’s just the usual self adsorbed ganker bs. It’s funny though, so I say we enjoy it before the antigankers show up and start a massive argument.

2 Likes

Hello there Wes we’re glad you’re interested in this serious matter.
We appreciate the support.

Few weeks ago a miner in the high-sovernity space had received orders from hes slaver to cease all communications with another capsuleer. We’ve also managed to get proof of the said slavers killing their slaves for mining in the wrong asteroid belts as told. #SaveMike

1 Like

But you see there is a problem here.

Who really is the ganker if the gankers are the ones ganking the gankers?
Which on top of they’re ganking their own corporation miners, so they can mine themselves but in the right belt? It becomes confusing really fast and makes miners warp all around the belts clueless since they can’t even ask for help due to being ordered to not communicate with other capsuleers. #SaveMike

3 Likes

“This post has already been flagged for moderator attention. Are you sure you wish to reply to it? Replies to negative content tend to encourage more negative behavior.”
^
Before I even reply, I’ll just point out this little humorous clip.

Why would this post have been flagged for moderator attention?

Is there some level of legitimacy to calling out a massive hoard of bots and their overlord? Is this some suspicious activity post about to be memory holed like so many others?

Ganking the Gankers responsible for Ganking the slave bots is not Ganking. It’s retribution.

3 Likes

Sounds like the slavebot programmer has a few kinks to work out.

2 Likes

We appreciate the support.
Does this flagging mean you wasn’t able to read the story?
#SaveMike

1 Like

Oh I was able to read the story, as well as the follow up discussion.

That’s quite a lot of Slaves, with an astonishing level of abuse.

It sounds like someone needs to bring FREEDOM to that little corner of High-Sec.

Its this kind of deplorable slave treatment that causes a massive influx of conflict minerals and Blood Iso into the market. Immense levels of slave labor of that magnitude should be dealt with.

Do Citizen’s Star Republic own any sort of structures? Or have they managed to jerrymander the CONCORD wardec policies so as to immunize themselves from repercussion?

2 Likes

Unfortunately as fas as we’re aware the hateful slaver queen and his other 199 copies only use NPC stations. This is the sad reality of content counter play and restrictions of player vs. player gameplay. Almost daily miner slaves are dying and there’s little we can do about it but to keep on pushing and spreading the word. Destroying one saver ganker and miner at a time.

It’s good to hear that voice of reasoning from a capsuleer who also seems to feel like all of this is affecting him and hes friends lifes out there in New Eden.

Thank you for your support.
#SaveMike

2 Likes

I’m a manufacturer and i’m totally supporting this.
That’s just absurd. I’ve been in corporations where they’re trying to control you pretty badly but this is something else lol

1 Like

So, reading between the lines here, I think we supposed to “save Mike” with the “help” of a rather cheaply fitted Tornado that has only 5 rounds of autocannon ammo loaded per gun?

Or did I get it wrong?

1 Like

Give skin

2 Likes

Thank you for putting that fit out of its misery. PVE Strats…Lord give me strength.

1 Like

This is good news!

The first skins have been contracted.
Save Mike Movement appreciates the effort.
We’re all hoping that @darkcrisp is doing well and has been living slavery free life since January.

It’s a real shame we can’t seem to be able to contact these slaves here in our New Eden bulletin content board for obvious reasons. This makes us very sad… All the life limitations of these capsuleers and more counter play for content.
#SaveMike

2 Likes

Hello @Dr_Offensive! o7

Feel free to help our common interest in making high-sovernity a better place as you wish and see best!
#SaveMike

1 Like

Wow, I just got my FREE skins, thanks to the SAVE MIKE MOVEMENT.

Thanks SAVE MIKE!

3 Likes

#SAVEMIKE. no one’s freeing my Herd of Conditioned House Slaves though.

1 Like

Unfortunately space-pixel slaves constructed from zeroes and ones don’t concern us.
Our movement takes this matter very seriously. We’re saving nerds. Real human beings.

If your slave needs to be saved, we would like to suggest investigating this awesome player vs environment content that has no counter play involved. Save The Slaves - EVE University Wiki it has the words “Save” and “Slaves” in it. #SaveMike

3 Likes

bumped this into My EVE - EVE Online Forums

3 Likes

Just for sake of curiosity, what would happen if Mike just left the corp/alliance and went somewhere else?

Is there some sort of situation holding him back from being able to do so? Has the evil slave ■■■■■ threatened to do mean-nasty things if such action was taken?

I’ve heard rumors of rather nasty circumstances preventing other capsuleers from leaving their own “servitude”. Generally speaking they all sound like various cases of extortion, with a couple (I know where you live) type threats being sprinkled here and there.

Is this one of those cases where the CSR has leverage over Mike in the form of unwashed laundry or like an unpaid bar tab?

1 Like

grabbing popcorn

1 Like