#SaveMike ANOTHER WIN FOR THE GOOD GUYS! Leadership keeps hiding avoiding situation & responsibility. SKIN Giveaways for helping the cause!

150mm || Railguns are my friends :slightly_smiling_face:

#SaveMike #Javelin

My favorite weapons are the EDENCOM ones because they’re extremely fun, it’s just that EDENCOM ships can’t tank.

The Movement has won yet another victory against the this corrupted organization.
We won’t quit before the leadership takes responsibility and rest of the slaves are freed from the cult!

We were also able to hijack some signals and hear communications of old members talking about the poor conditions these people have to suffer.

On one of the tapes the conversation handled the topic of CSRs leadership being an “inside joke” for the members. This is very very worrying. With your support we will be able to stop this madness.
Our locator agents are working hard around the clock to track CSR members movements within The Forge.

Some reports note that there are members scattered outside of Caldari Space, probably trying to escape and seek peace away from the CSR leadership. Our movement will keep updating as the situation moves forward.

#SaveMike

1 Like

What may have started with the best of intentions has strayed into an area that we feel it necessary to close this thread.

I appreciate that closing a thread on “free speech” is somewhat ironic but we won’t permit rules violations that are committed under the guise of “role play”. This thread certainly skirts the line, possibly crosses it, when related to harassment.

We’d advise players to take this into account when considering their in-game behavior.

3 Likes