Ship Festival - which ship would you bring?

There could be a prize for the best synchronized flight.

1 Like

My Thrasher with the Minmatar Solidarity or something like that skin. In honor of my dozens of Thrashers who have made the ultimate sacrifice on my behalf, for good reasons or not. Fit with fireworks launchers in every turret slot, in case there’s an after party after the parade.

4 Likes

I has Drake

2 Likes

What do you mean “in case”? Let’s make a jitaparty regardless of any parade-thingy! \o/

This weekend just go to jita undock area anytime and start shooting off fireworks from cheap destroyers (eight highs make for light shows).

1 Like

which guns?

Not a big fan of Jita. I go there once every 6 months.

The parade will have to be somewhere more upmarket.

Dixie is upmarket.

I was thinking the TittieTickleTower in Pervrimmeter

1 Like

What you want/mean and what you get are not necessarily the same thing.

A lot of people would think it fun to crash the party and blow up those flashy ships with their blinged out fittings and skins.

Why should anyone risk that?

Unless the devs could guarantee safety for such an event no one would want to put forth their best effort, if they felt that it was worth putting forward an effort at all.

I am not opposed to such a thing, though I have nothing flashy nor any real “bling” to show off, but it wouldn’t be a parade, it would be a prelude to a giant PvP battle.

And I don’t expect too many people to want to put too much of their “bling” on the line for such a thing.

I would just look at the SKINS I have for my ships, and they are all pretty basic ships, and use one that I can at least dress up. Don’t know which ship that would be, though.

Might end up being an Atron. :thinking:

A Destruction Derby/Royal Rumble might work though

1 Like

hehe, no trade hubs.

Somewhere quiet, and beautiful.

Must also be a 1.0 system and on a stargate??

2 Likes

Hi, I COMPLETELY agree with you.

I’m just a dreamer… but I would love for it to happen lol.

1 Like

I would very much like to bring an Wolf.

2 Likes

What guns please?

Fireworks

ok,

Propulsion system?

This is starting to sound like a date.

4 Likes

Many parade floats represent a significant investment of time, energy and creativity, and are essentially trashed right after the parade is over.

Losing a ship with a skin on it is no different or more expensive than losing a plain vanilla ship. Putting in fireworks launchers or other ‘flash’ items is quite cheap. I doubt anyone is going to mount officer modules for a parade, since they have no visible effect.

Throw together a pretty ship for 20-50 million, toss some fireworks launchers on it, strut in the parade, laugh your butt off if ‘party crashers’ show up and drum them into submission with your fireworks sensory overload generator.

C’mon man, where’s your community spirit?

4 Likes

Precisely, such a ship I could easily lose just for fun. Indeed one Hurricane with Hazard Control SKIN, two command bursts for extra disco effects, and 5 festival launchers with an assortment of fireworks all while zipping around at 1728m/s.

2 Likes

Yes, open ISIS.

Done.

–Gadget forgets what ISIS is now called

1 Like