Should life be harder for gankers?

:rofl:

what? :facepalm:

3 Likes

OMGā€¦people get shot up in a PvP shoot em up game ? Tell me it ainā€™t so !

1 Like

the only difference is ā†’ attamp means your not smart enough to do it correct xD your still ganked the target but not successfully :wink: no difference to everyone else ! in your mind it need to be -10

still a stupid demand you bring ā€¦

why they should care to an unrepresentative poll ? oO doesnt make sense !

thats not the reason xD its just show nothing at all :wink: and btw ā€¦ iĀ“m sure you voted with about 20 chars for yes so you already cheatet this poll !

THIS ! is the correct answer !

and they dont need to ā€¦ eve is player based so the player needs to create their own content ! if you fail for YOUR content you cant blame CCP !

1 Like

Lol, my ship fits are based on the activity I am performing. Also, using context in a generalist manner is so, 2,024 years ago.

Wanna meet somewhere? Or maybe a random gank in your favorite ship. But can you afford the loss, dude?

The question is, why do gankers hate miners, haulers and AFK mining, hauling, ratting, etc? Gankers created their own schisms by feeling they need to attack and punish other gamers in High Sec.

I have security cameras around my apartment to watch for criminal activity. I can access them remotely as well. The cameras run all day long.

Should I be ganked for AFK security monitoring of my rental property?

Gankers have no real reason to gank except to take lifes downfalls out on someone the ganker cant get in trouble for attacking.

Why would anyone have ā€˜no reasonā€™ to PvP shoot-em-up in a PvP shoot-em-up game ?? Thatā€™s sort of on par with claiming people have ā€˜no reasonā€™ to kick the ball into the net in football.

I never cease to be amazed by those who cannot comprehend stuff being blown up in a game that is all about stuff being blown up. Are you sure you are playing the right game ?

2 Likes

What? Even in a long history of weird analogies about ganking thatā€™s one of the weirder ones.

2 Likes

Literally no one is buying your big words. Everyone can see how you think ganking happens (pro tip: youā€™re not even close) and everyone can see how clueless you are both here on the forums as just a quick glance at how you fit your ships.

Youā€™re out of your depth but you keep yapping.

Its not a PVP game when the vast majority of players dont PVP. And ganking is more like griefing than PVP in the first place. You are just a CCPsplainer and player hater

exactly this is your failure ! you think they hate such stuff but they dont hate it ā€¦ its way easier ā†’ they just kill all of the lazy dudes theyĀ“re worth to kill :slight_smile: and miner are not worth by ISK they are worth by tears !

and another dude who cant see difference between real life and a game ā€¦ i feel sorry for your lack of understanding !

did any PvP player have any ā€œrealā€ reason to shot other ppl ? oO

the only reason why we all play this game is ā†’ having fun ! if you cant have fun then its up to you to change YOUR playstyle to have fun again or stop playing THIS game and look for other games you might have more fun !

1 Like

It is a PvP game. What the majority of players ā€˜doā€™ is irrelevant. The majority of players can break dance while trampolining upside down in a space suit while playing the game for all I careā€¦it does not change the nature of the game itself.

Only according to your absurd definitionā€¦which nobody cares about. If you are not happy with Eve then the door is that ===> way. Bye.

Unlike you I am an actual player on a daily basis. You donā€™t seem to have logged in or undocked for months.

1 Like

The poll has almost 100 votes, majority believe life should be harder for gankers. You are just a CCPsplainer and player hater at this point. And i will ignore you permantly going forward.

Dchill has no chill, apparently

3 Likes

Webbing a target makes it warp faster. If you web my prowler (assuming I messed up and you got through my cloak), Iā€™m maybe going to be off to another gate before you activate your disruptor. I assume you mean to disrupt and web me?

You really think you are going to run multiple ships at the same time in sequence, not at the same time, and lock down my slippery prowler? I think you could pull off what you described against an auto piloted ship, but I doubt you could do it against someone actively piloting their ship (assuming that you got lucky and got past my cloak in the first place.

You must have the reflexes of the Gray Mouser, and an ISP in London.

Iā€™ve used to watch MacGybo a lot, and it seems like he does not try the thing you just described. I donā€™t think I have the patience or the knowledge about good risks vs bad risks to do what he does, and I spend maybe a quarter of my game play as a hauler.

2/3 of whom are likely your alts.

Oh please do ! I am tired of hearing what you ā€˜thinkā€™ā€¦as I do not believe thought is a skill you have even reached Level 1 in.

Iā€™d be careful with personal attacks DChill aka Dreg apc. Some of us have long memories.

Its not a personal attack, but if it was i think he can handle it without yours or the moderators help. Have a nice day. You are also on my ā– ā– ā– ā–  list btw.

I am pretty sure it is all role-play @DrysonBennington, role-play and the desire for a bit of excitement and loot. If you talk to ā€œgankersā€ most of them are fairly friendly and talkative. They are not sociopaths looking to ā€œpunishā€ miners or haulers.

:rofl:

Oh no!

Iā€™m currently staged in Uedamaā€¦feel free to come and take a pot shot.

1 Like