Sick of the PvP fantasy

Another poster putting off his feeling onto me

I’m not venting - I’m calling out the gankers that thing their activity is PvP - so far, nobody has the guts to take me up on it - I get more than my share of PvP without doing it in EVE

and you get your share in EVE to
wanting or not

If EVE is not a PvP game, the why did you write a thread where you complain about the PvP in EVE?

5 Likes

Maybe…you call that PvP?

Ha

I call it lurking around gates waiting for defenseless ships to pass, jumping on miners without guns in a belt, attacking anybody solo with a 20-man fleet.

I didn’t - I’m complaining about calling EVE a PvP game when it isn’t. It’s a sandbox game that contains PvP.

Ok, so you are just mad about semantics?

1 Like

lets all agree that eve is a sandbox game that contains PVP them
problem solved :smiley:

Go back and read the thread - I’m not mad. I’ve said it, you didn’t read that part, I guess

I’m calling out the gankers in a game where players are equal and can’t jump on defenseless victims

You people don’t even read the threads you respond to - you just fire away some irrelevant point you want to make and ignore the real point of the thread

Pay attention, ganker

Sounds terrifying. Why would we do that? It’s much safer, and more enjoyable, to blow you up here.

1 Like

please calm down miner

Yeah EVE isn’t an arena style PvP game with matches and balanced teams. Not all games have to be the same you know.

EVE is a multiplayer PvP sandbox.

Sure, you can cry all day about how dunking a “defensless” miner isn’t up to your ebushido standards, but at the end of the day no one cares and you should probably just get a mining permit and follow the orders of your local New Order Agent miner.

1 Like

Thank you for that - at least somebody in here has a sense of humor. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I could agree that EVE is a game that contains PvP… and also way too much mining.

I believe the OP would be happier if they didn’t mine. Gankers just don’t always have a good way with words.

A barge can now carry 5 medium drones…so is not exactly ‘defenceless’. I was in a mining fleet the other day where there were potentially 25 drones available for defence. I also sometimes stand guard over corp mining fleets in a Moa or Gnosis…something I think more corp members should do ( after all, they will get defended when its their turn to mine ).

And although I initially argued against it…I agree with Gix that anyone mining in a Venture has no excuse for being ganked. With dscan and Local ( set so gankers show in red ), and with proper mining practice ( mine away from the landing point )…a Venture ought to be long gone before any gankers show up.

OP has a solo killmails in a barge
he killed a frigate

I don’t need a mining permit - I don’t mine in a place where I need one - and if you find me I’ll move…so - at least I learned my lessons getting “dunked”

Yeah, I seem to remember killing somebody that jumped in on me and TRIED to obliterate me - strictly defensive, I assure you

1 Like

the only permit needed

4 Likes

THAT I agree with

I think the permits are 10 million ISK or something like that. Which is 30 times the cost of my Venture. As the Venture collects 500K ISK per trip…it more than pays for itself with one trip. In fact I could get ganked once every 2 trips and still make a profit. So the gankers can take their permit and shove it.