SICO is no longer a target for me, ICANP still is

I’m not saying "think of the poor newbies, it’s all your fault they quit”. I’m just making him aware that it is hypocritical to claim to defend newbies while simultaneously attacking them.

As for me not being Sabus. I’m not going to sit here and argue that point. Any quick search of my history will prove I’m not him and do not hold his attitude nor his beliefs. Same goes for the rest of the old guard leadership. Put shortly, this was more of an ousting of Sabus (or coup, whatever you’d like to call it) than him stepping down. We believe in what ICANP stood for in its earlier days and we never forgot that. Nor will we forget the damage to those values he’s inflicted.

We’ve heard this before:

Merin (definitely not Sabus)
Sabus
Naari
Hilmar (definitely not Merin, unless you listen to Sabus/Naari)
Whoever you are

We’ve heard it all before.

2 Likes

Sorry, but I simply don’t buy that Sabus would give his corp to someone else. ICANP has to die. Period. There is no way around that.

We won’t go after you if you create a new corp and never let Sabus in. But if you remain in ICANP, or if you create any corp that accepts Sabus as a member, you’ll keep being a target for us.

You better are, because we’re indeed coming your way.

Plenty of other much better corps out there for those newbies to join. If they don’t want to, that’s their call. They’re being warned already and won’t be spared if they decide to stay regardless.

3 Likes

Well if you’re too lazy ( or too Incompetent :wink: ) to even simply do basic asking around and searching to find out if I’m a different person or not. You don’t really come off as something I should be remotely concerned about.

1 Like

As others have already noted, it would be easier on all of you to start over in a new corp. Re-branding will be an uphill battle, due to the actions of your former CEO.

However, having said that, if you really are not an alt of the former CEO, I suggest you find out where the corp shares are, and learn more about corp shares and ownership and control of a corp through share ownership.

This will get you started: https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203268871-Shares-and-Shareholders.

Shares are usually the first thing a CEO will secure. If your former CEO has them, then he owns the corp still, if he has an alt as a member.

If that is the case, I’d start a new corp. Period.

6 Likes

Update:

Karulean Valkyrie Has resigned his director position. Grumpy Shakiel Has also resigned his director position.

Greetings Hinzee Jones,

I and some friends are currently involved in one operation till it is over or proven Sabus has no more to do with it. I must warn you though, your best bet is to rebrand into a new corporation as the taint of Sabus is strong with the one you are in.
ICANP must die, and where it is concerned I have been asked to follow and assist to eradicate. GIMA does not need a WarDec for this, for it becomes necessary we shall resort to per ganking as all members of ICANP are considered currently as Collateral Damage for the Corporation to die and its CEO with it. Further more, Sabus is still in your corporation and therefore not unaligned as well as the fact he may own shares to just retake it from you.

Be assured, if you do not heed this warning GIMA is coming for you and where ever we might see ICAP pilots as you are now KOS.

Asveron
GIMA Boss

3 Likes

The issue with that is that ICANP outnumbers you massively. Good luck ganking anything worth value of corp assets. I invite you to try. I have a feeling all you will do like so many others before you is gank people you happen to cross by mining alone in a venture or covetor and claiming “Victory Over ICANP”. I sleep easy at night knowing you will never have any effective disruption of any fleet mining operations and you will never touch anyone in a ship that is actually something worth claiming victory over.

Sabus has been kicked from corp and is on 24H stasis due to roles.

2 Likes

Also, I’ve suspended the deeply unpopular mass recruiting practices. So your alts’ inboxes should clear up :wink:

1 Like

Hey man, listen. Real talk, you already lost over 15 billion isk moving corp member assets to your new home. What makes you think that wont keep happening?

1 Like

We hear a lot of mixed things about what’s going on. Some stories are hard to believe, given the magnitude of the assets involved. I’ve personally reserved judgement on the remains of ICANP, but given the heat I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just found a new corp. If you’re goal is to help new players establish themselves in the game (the reason I joined ICANP as my first corp, before deciding to leave when all this came to light) then it stands to reason that holding onto a name out of pride would only hurt hat objective. As for shares, the corp will know whether or not you’re serious if the shares end up being distributed to more than one person. If that doesn’t happen, then there really isn’t any difference in leadership or culture is there, no matter who’s face is at the helm.

We had a nice voice chat the other day and I can confirm he’s not sabus or any of his alts. As far as I go I’m just gonna sit here and watch what ICAP has reaped. Any newbros who would like to come to a corp that won’t take advantage of you apply to EOIA. I’m the Chief of Ops and Sec over here. You’ll be vetted and given an awesome place to hang in new eden or I’ll even point you to some other corps you may have fun with.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
― Sun Tzu,

1 Like

Some of you seem to be missing the point. It doesn’t matter at all whether Hinzee is Sabus or not.

Hinzee could very well be a Sabus alt, or he could be someone else that’s in cahoots with him, or he could be someone that does honestly believe he’s doing the right thing but has no clue how this stuff works…

Whatever, it’s all utterly irrelevant. ICANP is Sabus’ corp and has to die. Period.

3 Likes

The reason I’m not building a new corp is because I helped build ICANP. ICANP Is partly my creation, along with every other past director who helped make ICANP what it was. Sabus warped and violated our creation. It is now up to me and the loyal few who remain to fix it.

So pride over helping new players. Got it.

2 Likes

Corp name checks out? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I’m seeing some pilots quitting ICANP to join The Parchainer Reasearch and Development shop.

That’s an ICANP holding corp. If you’re joining it because it’s being wardec’ed and you want to help defend its assets, well, that’s up to you. But if you’re joining it because you think that’ll make a difference for you, it won’t. You’re going to be targeted exactly the same if you’re in that corp as if you were in ICANP…

1 Like

All we do is help new players. You guys are the ones attacking them not us lol.

Your name has become a target…for whatever reason. Choosing to keep it out of pride only makes all your new members targets too. Clearly, the above wont be reasoned with, even if what you say is true. It may be time to reevaluate what you truly value.

4 Likes

That’s some pretty bold bragging from someone whose corp hides behind CONCORD and war immunity.

4 Likes