SICO is no longer a target for me, ICANP still is

Your former CEO has tarnished your corp name to the point you will never stop being a target. Do you know how much he got away in terms of assets?

1 Like

So no pew pew in Parchanier? Three structures bashed into final timer but no final blow dealt to either of them. :thinking:

If you check the wars against The Parchainer Reasearch and Development holding corp, you’ll see that several mercenary corps/alliances joined the defenders. They’re mercs, but still shame to them.

I know, saw their fleet in Parchanier during the first and last structures’ repair timers (was not on during the second but probably were there too). Seems kinda odd that the groups fighting the good fight didn’t form a fleet to break through regardless of the opposition considering the just cause of spanking the infidels and their cult leader and whatnot… I guess it wasn’t that important for them anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

The players with the structures left ICANP and renounced Sabus.
Mission complete

the players in parch left ICANP and renounced sabus. the people attacking them prompted them to join EOIA, which has been said here on the forums and by the attackers during our attempts to negotiate they know we have noting to do with ICANP, we left and formed our corp BEFORE the religion ■■■■ show. that fleet was US defending our members assest.

3/3 saved now we are going back to our area to continue enjoying eve free of the sabus drama

also considering that SSabus is once again the CEO of ICANP, its kind of obvious where the king of the dumpster fire is, go bug him and leave those of us that left when sabus demonstrated how bat ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ crazy he really is alone. we had no idea the level of mental instability he could reach, and we left before he even got to the worst parts. those guys in parch just want to play, and we have given them a home, because they are our friends

Sabus is in ICANP set up in Usi, preaching from the top of his soap box. have at him, and leave us out of it

o7 fly safe

it wasnt a holding corp it was 5 or 6 guys that left icanp, created their own corp and set up structures. they mine and build. i appreciate what you do, sharing of information and such, and it does have a role in games. but please check facts before just assuming something like that. these guys are members of the EOIA now, we have moved them to our base, and are defending the structures because they are our members assets, not sabus.

because of you declaring (wrongly) that this was a sabus holding corp we COULDNT negotiate with the attacking corp. they ask for an unreasonable amount of money per day saying “sabus wouldnt pay, the only way we know you arent sabus is if you pay”
thanks for that. happily their scout in SICO saw our fleet all 3 times and they didnt bother so we were able to save our members structures and get them out of there.

No, it was a one-time payment of 2B to be whitelisted. Hardly unreasonable, imho.

As happens sometimes in Eve you got your wish. You’ve got both your structures and your separation from the nutter. GG.

1 Like

Sorry, but you have your very own facts wrong.

The Parchainer Reasearch and Development shop was founded as a holding corp with just 1 member by an ICANP player (Tallanone) on 2020-02-13, when ICANP was still in SICO and well before all this drama unfolded.

It remained that way for several weeks and was only after ICANP was expelled from SICO and the wars had already been declared on 2020-03-08, that other players left ICANP to join that corp.

Do you know who is that Tallanone? Are you sure he isn’t a Sabus alt or someone in cahoots with him and that you’re not being played by them again?

Unless you provide some evidence that’s not the case, everything indicates whoever runs that corp is a Sabus alt or is in cahoots with him, and hence it will keep being a target for me at least…

Also, why did you write 3 posts to say what you could have said with one?

4 Likes

it was presented to me and later my alliance leader that it was 4b per day of peace, and we had several other alliances/corps saying that they wouldnt keep thier word.

it was presented to me as 2b since the attackers knew im not associated with ICANP anymore, but alliance leadership took over negotiations. ransom is not something we are willing to accept because 1 principles. and 2. ransom only gets paid by people unable to fight back. we arent that.

sabus is a carebear, we are not

it was founded by them preparing to leave, and when they left they started building up.

yeah im sure, he and i voice chat on discord every day, and i have talked to sabus in voice as well. they are not the same person

aside from your dumbass ransoms how can i provide you with evidence, i offered to do so, and it was turned down.

still new to the forums, didnt realize until now there was an edit button, sorry

sabus is back in ICANP hardbooting that dumbass religion. go bug him since its OBVIOUS where he is. you will get no ransom from us, and if you continue to fight, we will just turn you into content.

to be blunt: we are not sabus, we are not associated with sabus, we just want to play and be left alone

1 Like

Not likely in this game.
:wink:

allow me to clarify: we want to be left out of the sabus bullshittery

1 Like

They were preparing to leave ICANP several weeks before all this drama unfolded? Where are you getting this from? Let me guess… Tallanone told you afterwards ?

This is the same ■■■■■■■■ as the new ICANP CEO trying to make us believe he ousted Sabus. He may very well not be the same person but is clearly in cahoots with him and has always been…

FWIW, I have no say on the ransoms or those wars themselves to begin with. The guys wardec’ing that corp and me just have a common enemy and hence cooperate with each other, I don’t tell them what they should or shouldn’t do.

Of course I will continue to fight ICANP and anyone that cooperates with them. So either stop supporting The Parchainer Reasearch and Development shop, or provide some evidence that they were indeed planning to leave ICANP before this drama unfolded (other than Tallanone made you believe that afterwards), or enjoy each of us being content for the other…

3 Likes

have you ever talked to sabus on voice? i got a little solution if you have, i will bring you into discord with tallenone, we can have a conversation. if you have heard sabus on voice ever, you will know in an INSTANT they are not the same guy

i can say with 100% certainty hinzee is not sabus

there was other internal drama, they prepared for the same reasons that i left weeks before the drama

my bad i was under the impression you were part of them.

if you give me a reasonable way to show you that we are not sabus i will do my best to accommodate with the stipulation that when we do satisfy your doubt, you PUBLICLY state here on the forums we are not associated with ICANP or sabus

If I can offer an alternative opinion, I think that is a narrow view of the opportunity that a ransom offer provides.

Any offer of a ransom opens an opportunity for negotiation, so it isn’t just about whether you are able or not to fight back, it’s whether paying a ransom helps you achieve your own goals.

In that respect, a ransom offer is an opportunity for diplomacy and paying one isn’t a sign of weakness. If it achieves what you need, then it’s just a smart decision.

That’s coming from experience. With every war we declare, we send a ransom offer after the armour reinforcement timer, before the final destruction of a structure. We have people accept the offers regularly, and in every case, the process of negotiating the ransom has opened up possibilities for the defender.

A number of times, we’ve had defenders ask us to take on a different war and/or they’ve contacted us a few months later and asked if we can ally into a war and provide assistance.

The small wedge of a relationship that forms during a negotiation can be an asset in the future that you can leverage off.

3 Likes

There is a thing called voice modulation which makes even this hard to rely on when dealing with a scam artist prepared to stop to petty levels of Corp theft.

we saw it as an opportunity to discuss terms, but they were completely unwilling to accept anything less than ransom. thus ending negotiations

im trying to find a way to completely disassociate my corp/alliance from ICANP/Sabus. if you have a suggestion, i would gladly hear it

1 Like

My best suggestion would be pack your structures up, dissolve the Corp and join someone else for at least the near future.
You can even take it as an opportunity to safari, try different play styles for a bit.
Then once you’ve got some water under the bridge consider reforming a good time down the line.

the guys in parch joined our corp, structures are defended and packing, we are all going to go back to our HQ and continue playing the way we always have. i just want this mistake to be the end of the sabus related drama for my corp