Silver Suspiria [FEDUP-XO] for CSM 13

Silver is one of the most honest, fair and has tactical knowledge to fw and PvP.

The post belittling him are false.

Vote for Silver Suspiria for CSM.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, please just keep flagging their posts as inappropriate. I can understand that trolling is a strategy in the game but this is a level I can not accept.

2 Likes

Thank you moderators for staying ontop of it, I hope we can get back on topic soon and talk about EVE

2 Likes

I didnā€™t willingly join FW because I was afraid of PVP and lowsec and thought that FW mechanics were silly. Instead I joined because the corp I was in was going to troll some dudes and didnā€™t want any whiplash from the local militia. We soon joined FEDUP because my CEO at the time thought that they were a cool bunch of dudes. He could not have been more correct.

Itā€™s guys like Silver that helped noobs like me feel more comfortable in low sec than I do in high sec. I hate not being able to fight back and Silver and his gang not only welcomed the greenest of green (and I mean greeeeen) into their hold, but they helped me become more than an F1 monkey in some big null block.

Now itā€™s no secret that FEDUP has control of some space in Null Sec. We are currently letting TISHU RF our systems because itā€™s fun content. I enjoy blowing ships up and watching them run like scared cats when we find something that even remotely counters their BLOPS fleets.

I could not have gotten to this point without guys like Silver stooping to help the little guys like me.

Silver for CSM!

3 Likes

I can not stress enough about Silver. Talk to Iā€™m, ask questions, his knowledge and leadership is outstanding. He is the XO of Federation Uprising.

Si over clearly has my respect and my vote.

1 Like

Hello, I am Ivy Lash director in the corporation Adversity. member of Psychotic Tendencies alliance. I am here to fully endorse Silver for CSM as he represents the ideological values that TISHU also holds dear. A vote for Silver is a vote for TISHU. God bless and good luck on your campaign.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had the pleasure of being in XMETA with Silver for around two years, and I believe heā€™d be a fantastic contributor to the CSM. Thereā€™s some critical and unique capabilities he brings that would have real and positive impact on the game to benefit all of us.

He knows how the game is played: Silver as an FC is outstanding: innovative, calm, clear. His fleets are inclusive, fun and always interesting, and he makes a place for every skill level and interest. He seeks out the right content, the right fights, and positions the fleet for success. Honestly, Iā€™m a lot less interested in how many pontifical blog posts someone has than I am if they have the attitude, aptitude and experience to make ā€œgood fightsā€ - and thatā€™s Silver. Understanding how these mechanics work, where they work and donā€™t, and how it affects the gameplay is key - this is what the CSM does: they guide where development investments are made. If youā€™re more of an industrial/logistics (transportation) player itā€™s fair to say Silver knows less about that - but he completely respects and understands how critical those roles are, which is not always the case for good combat leaders. tl;dr: he understands the game on a deep level and can provide experience-based feedback to improve it.

Real-world experience: The CSM is where the game meets the cold, hard reality of a business being run for a profit. Having someone that understands how that works as well MATTERS. The give-and-take negotiations of guiding a customer-driven feedback process is very powerful when done right, and completely useless when done wrong. This isnā€™t about ego, or stubbornness, or popularity - itā€™s about getting down to work with the development team to help them understand how their decisions affect the player community, and understand that making development changes isnā€™t trivial or simple in a game of this magnitude. tl;dr: the CSM is a business function, not a game function. Business experience matters.

Finally, Silver is a hella nice guy. Who cares? You do. There are enough ego-driven players in EVE that will simply fight blindly for what they want that someone that genuinely cares about large groups of people having fun MATTERS. Attitude going into the CSM has a direct impact on how successful they will be - if they come together as a group and talk through changes, everyone wins. If it descends into ego and bickering, everyone loses. Iā€™ve watched Silver negotiate with very disparate groups in EVE, always finding some way forward - or at least finding a way to create good content.

He has my vote. He should have yours.

4 Likes

Perhaps you could press upon CCP for fixing friendly npcs targeting and firing on players of the same faction in FW Missions?

I hate having to lose standing because I am forced to fire on warp disrupting frigates to escape.
Correcting this oversight by CCP would be nice.

1 Like

You mean while hunting enemies doing FW missions?

2 Likes

Also in attacking anyone else in there or being there for some other reason.

I have bug reported this too, though I am not sure if that is something the Bug Hunters can act upon.

2 Likes

When elected, Silver, what do you think of being able to build up structures already in space? Example, a corporation anchors and astra. The upgrade, a new structure has to be anchored which is forizar. How did you feel with citadel being able to be built on to upgrade it. Just as if we were living in space.

Thanks for running for csm 13.

1 Like

Silver Suspiria, spamming local with alts is a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  practice. I hope you lose.

1 Like

Factional Warfare really need a good candidate like Silver Suspiria :smiley:

1 Like

I support this product and/or service

1 Like

you really should get some more sleep though, I am genuinely concerned for your well being.

2 Likes

I appreciate you bumping my thread

1 Like

4 Posts for Rl Discussion Or off topic remarks have been removed. ~Buldath

Catch me on mind clash https://crossingzebras.com/he-mind-clash-podcast-episode-86-a-council-of-minds/

not sure how this is on topic

Lets get it back on Topic, so elections are coming near. A few things on my mind for FW. 1) Take a look at the Complex capture mechanic same as in NULL. I think its too grindy, maybe increase the percent gained towards system capture per plex, perhaps a look at reducing the time required in the medium or large.
A few things, first you should not take a security hit for attacking anyone in a combat complex. if a neutral enters a combat plex its the same as agreeing to a dual in my mind. they are there knowing they will be attacked.
Passive roll backs of timers if attackers or defenders are chased out. Encourage people to fight.

Thoughts on any of these?