SKALE Organa for CSM 19

Hi, my name is Skale Organa, or Skålle, or “a (censored) who drinks, (censored) well, kicks (censored), and whips (censored) in the Praisebob channel.” I began playing approximately half a year prior to the occurrence of COVID. I was wandering through random wormholes and was discovered by a newly established C2 corporation named Dark Venture Corporation, who accepted me under their wing, where I had the opportunity to spend time studying the world of wormholes and gaining firsthand experience of the closeness of these communities.

In December 2019, I joined my initial c5 wormhole group Avanto, where I have spent the majority of my career, enjoying numerous beer-filled evenings with my fellow Finns.

Over the years, I have been in many groups, expanding my knowledge and skills of different playstyles. If some to mention Singularity Syndicate, Triumvirate, and TURBOFEED OR GLORY, where I felt like home and settled at the beginning of this year.

Wormholes is the place where I have the experience and knowledge from the small c1s to the “scary” hiclass space. From huffing gas in venture to fcing major brawls and yoloing capitals around. You know the point.

My mission is to keep and make wormholes more healthy, keep them alive, and prevent situations like 2020 “Wormholes with Love,” where rage rolling from high-class was ruined for some time, which impacted heavily on wormhole activity and affected high-class for years.
Also, I like to keep meta changing from time to time; it is pretty boring to see the same kind of fleet comps or hips overused for year after year after year…

Players can expect active wormhole CSMs who listen to concerns and suggestions.
and do your best to keep wormholes, this fun and unique environment, healthy and alive.

My Discord ID is skalle if you have something to ask or comment on.

Drink safe space cowboys :beer:

4 Likes

You got my vote

1 Like

What are things you would be advocating for in WH space exactly? What you are proposing is very very broad and does not give me a reason to vote for you.

@SKALE_Organa Do you support hiring (EVE Vanguard) Warclone Mercenaries as an attack/defense vector in Capsuleer conflicts? Like attacking/defending Planetary Infrastructure, Skyhooks/POCOs and Upwell Structures?

As a CSM would you try and pitch for CCP to make stack multi-split (splitting a stack of items into multiple stacks of same size in one go instead of just on split at a time) happen?

O7 SKALE Organa,

Last year I asked eight questions and then compiled the answers into a huge mega-thread. It was massive. With the exception of MILINT_ARC_Trooper, no one had a thread bigger than mine, to be fair MILINT_ARC_Troopers’ thread was so weighty and knowledgable it teetered on the edge of collapsing into its’ own core.

That catalogue of replies is now a time-capsule and encapsulated within are the hopes and disappointments that CSM 18 candidates considered worth speaking about during the year of EVE’s 20th anniversary.

The responses gave voters en masse an opportunity to test and compare each hopeful CSM 18 candidates commitment to their claims of being community oriented, knowledgable, responsive and representative of player values. Given that the CSM does not directly control any aspect of EVE’s development and that the successful candidates are those that can identify existing and future consequences, co-operate with other CSM members, and communicate issues -from a player perspective- to CCP staff one-to-one, I’ve formulated a set of questions designed to seperate the compressed ORE from the Long-Limb Roes in this years election race.

Year-on-year the Independent Representatives, Solo players with single accounts, Worm Holers, Triangle People, Semi-nomadic Role-Playing Sandbox Explorers, and Salvagers, have been organising and gaining traction against the self-secure Null-Bloc Empire Candidates and their vast hordes of leather-skinned, evil, flying-monkeys. More-and-more players are choosing to vote in members they believe can positively impact CCP’s approach to the game regardless of their in-game affiliations.

Exposure matters, who are you, what is your clue?
As was the process last year I will post each candidates reply in a super thread, first-in first-served.

This years questions:

1. What ONE identifiable consequence requires CCP’s attention?

2. What PROVABLE evidence can you supply to support your belief in this situation?

3. What practical, and balanced change can be made to support a solution if any?

4. What support do your observations have from other CSM candidates?

5. How will you present your findings to CCP?

If you have already identified and spoken about a problem in your CSM candidacy bio at the top of this thread feel free to copy pasta that response where applicable. I’ll copy paste directly from your response to this post. Choose your goblet…. wisely.

Let the games begin, and may the odds ever be in your favour.