Skilling is Just a Means of Communication and non-aggressive playstyles

They didn’t force anyone to do anything. I didn’t participate in the previous PVE sprees except when a rat came to me on a gate and I would have killed it anyway to keep the gate clear. I wasn’t interested in looking for a rat to kill nor was I forced to. Just like the hardcore PVErs aren’t forced to PVP in this next event. If I didn’t get my 10k sp because I didn’t kill a rat I didn’t care in the slightest, just like the people refusing to participate in the PVP event shouldn’t whine because it was their choice to not participate.

1 Like

Clearly it forced you to care enough to talk about it.

What sort of numbers are we going to see on line then over this event?

Eve Offline tells me (at this moment) that
the 36 hour average is 26k
the one week is 22k
the two week is 22k
the one month is 22k.

So in your opinion what will these numbers drop to during the PvP event?

1 Like

True. Every survey they sent out after the sprees I asked for them to make a version that was for PVP if they were going to have them. I didn’t whine on forums about it. CCP sent me the survey asking for feedback. Perhaps there was enough people asking for it that CCP decided to give it a try. So CCP is listening to their customer base.

As is your continous try to taunt and insult me and my posts for no effect…

Insanity : Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Citation required

2 Likes

Sure, like asking CCP to make High Sec completely safe for krabs over and over again… and failing miserably.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is:

Buff ganking and wardecs.

1 Like

Maybe in your world this is a hurting and a valid insult…in mine it is not…no result,no ‘I am insulting you’ in my world…

The sad part is you are REALLY that dump that you even cannot get quotes right or deny the ones that show how stupid you are…they simply don’t exist in your world…

You are a really really sad individual…

Denying a comfirmed einstein quote that EVERYBODY knows for what? 50 years now just because it does not fit into your agenda is low even for you…

Um, you might want to check your sources…
Just Googled it, and there is no clear consensus that Einstein actually said that. Here is an example.

2 Likes

Then EVERYBODY is a ■■■■■■■ idiot

There’s a suprise

1 Like

So you are his child?

You know EXACTLY that he didn’t said this?

WOW

‘No clear consensus’?

Even from sources right beside him?

Well…if you say so…you must know it better…

I have no proof he did.

If you can find a citation, please feel free, no one else has.

1 Like

Well…the main question here is why do you make such a big deal out of this quote…

Must be a reflex denying every part of every post of me regardless of sense or meaning…

Except you know I did agree with at least one of your previous posts.

Would it hurt you so much to admit you are just repeating something you heard without proof?

1 Like

Since I’ve joined the game in December, the game had 3 PvE events, and 1 PvP event (that is announced but has not yet happened).

How having only 25% of the events for you can reasonnably be called “spoiled” ?

Thanks for providing this quote, now we know that they should stop repeating PvE events, because they have been doing it again and again and we see no good results in numbers of players.

It’s about time they try something else, according to your own argument.

Because he is part of this group of players for which already 95% of games in the markets are designed, but since he is a capricious kid, he feel the need to go and adapt the remaining 5% to his desires too.

He believe that since he is “the majority”, the other people that happen to be “the minority” should have no right to have any product made for them.

In short, because he is an atrociously selfish person.

4 Likes

Player vs player space ship combat is the core game-play of EVE online.

Well… you did.

1 Like

This is the self help groyp of angry trolls, Reddit is that way 》》》》》》

That aside it is a sandbox. Participate or not in the event is in the hands of the player. Everyone has at least 3 slots per account or can choose to create a new alpha account and only play with his noob in starter areas avoiding PVP completely for the duration of the event. However learning how to either defend themselves or take the fight to others might also be a fun adventure…
Or even train to avoid PVP ?

1 Like