Skilling Spree - Event Feedback

i m sure there is room for improvement lmao

Nice easy and straight Event. The random thing could be removed in my opinion. Thx for the Event and the SP!

if CCP did that, then like my previous military experience, it would make sense.
and as such that will never happen HAHAHAHA!!!

have you tried to Allocate the Unallocated Skill Points

I believed we had until (and including) the 25th to grab the skillpoint redemptions. But alas, logged in on the 25th to see that i couldn’t get my 7th day reward. I guess any amount of real life is not allowed, just like fun.

1 Like

yes the days you have previously paid for do not cant towards the days of your activity.

i think a fair player response would be if players stopped paying them when they have an electric bill due, and have things to take care of and hash out. then when they fix there crap, we pay after?
i see your point Festmester, and i have provided a fair and appropriate response.

sadly as i feel as you do, (though i will be collecting my 7day) CCP doesn’t feel that your payment is enough for them to award you with… anything. as that was the coded/programed direct response. - all you can do is ask if this can be changed.

as i am uneffected, i dont think i can complain about it. but can only advise you on a measured approach.

Unable to Appy skill points to UI might be a technical issue

Unallocated skill point did not show up on UI as well after testing

if its a problem with the UI, try clearing cache data.

1 Like

It’s UNFAIR anyway.

Total amount of SP must be same for all.
Or it’s complete disrespect to players.

Why one get more than other?!!

2 Likes

that is not something that is awarded via logging in.
that is something awarded for participating in the game and is Not intended for someone with 99999999 bots to take advantage of.

which is possibly, precisely what ccp intends to avoid.

It’s good to have the context of the 2016 announcement and its aftermath. (I wrote it out of my system with post 91.)

1 Like

Same thing here. Finished the daily yesterday - the UI says that the skillpoints have been applied yet they never were. Today - the UI says the same thing, new daily isn’t triggered at all.

Cleared cache/settings, no change. This completely disables getting new tasks and SP :frowning:

CCP, please fix the event. There are numerous players who did the task yesterday and got their progression bars stuck, all while no SP were rewarded.

Anyway Thank ccp for the free sp event thou might have some unintended issues . Its a free event so i don’t expect much.

Looks like CCP create “feedback” topic but cant even answer the simple question about how exactly RNG work…

Nice job @CCP_Falcon
Nice job…

2 Likes

My event feedback: one support ticket and a forum post - my “progress bar” is stuck. And I didn’t get any SP so far. :wink: Expected the unexpected, or is it expected now? I don’t know anymore.

1 Like

For my character, when the bar gets stuck there, they have not actually granted the skill points to your Unallocated total yet. So there are none to allocate.

Tried opening the skill queue, selecting different things, relogging, killing another NPC… none of those worked.

1 Like

It is pretty disappointing that @CCP_Falcon cannot respond to the questions off

• if all chars have the same opertunity to earn the same amount of free sp

And

• when they intend to fix the stuck progress bars of numerous players. I have one char in this situation too.

@CCP_Falcon perhaps don’t bother requesting feedback on a topic if you’re not prepared to respond to legitimate questions.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link to the refresher course, I’ll skim it now. A google search had been inconclusive for me. :wink:

1 Like