Skilling Spree - Event Feedback

Lets take the SP off those who have gotten it for free then, since they feel they are entitled to handouts and those who didnt get any due to coding error should just be happy they can get nothing.

Then we would see the true definittion of “rage”

A lot of whining, if you do not want free SP don’t participate…

Thank you CCP for the free SP!

2 Likes

you must be new here. Alot of people are not even getting the SP FOR participating.

I was actually referring to all the whiners at the top of the thread, I wasn’t trying to be rude to anyone that has a bugged out event. I have not had any issues with Eve in months. CCP keep up the great work.

1 Like

oh lol sorry, my bad for rushing to conclusions!

yeah personally i’d be thrilled to get any bonus SP but im one of those bugged out players and have gotten nothing. Im kind of anoyed that its broken but at the same time I will admit it hasnt damaged my gameplay. If I could do anything it would be to simply remove the event ui element, because its not working for me anyway

1 Like

Yea I did and it helped with in game lag but not with my one character :confused: thanks thou.

Tried router reboot to refresh its routing table?

Yip, tried that too.

How was your ping test to servers? Good lat and ms?

Have you done a verify on the launcher? I know i had about 50 files deleted the last time i did it.

I can’t remember how many files deleted tbh my ping is like 180 to server.

Better than mine.

@CCP_Falcon

Can you reply to the bug situation? I’ve reported the bug through the system, I’ve even talked with a GM, who said file a bug report.

What are we supposed to do if it’s bugged? Is CCP aware? Does the event’s team know and are they working on it? Can we get any communication from CCP about it at all?

It’s getting really tiring of going through the same process for the SAME bug every single event, posting in the Feedback forum that it’s bugged, seeing others say the same thing, and then CCP saying nothing about it at all. This is the 4th time I’ve done this now.

2 Likes

And some people get more “free SP” than others…
Equality? Didnt hear.

@CCP Falcon,

It’s been 3 days and I still can’t participate due to the same issue a lot of other players are having.
All I get is “Unallocated Skill Points Added”.

I can’t do any missions and haven’t gotten any points.

Is this going to be fixed?
Are those of us that haven’t been able to participate going to be compensated w/ skill points?
Do you actually read these posts?

V/R,
Jolly Anasasi
Delivery Agent
Wingspan Delivery Services

2 Likes

just for the info. third day with of 10,000 skill points for 1 Rat kill.

this random allotment isn’t working. I have a friend that’s had three days of 50,000 skill point challenges.

so somethings not working 100% in this, or is it based on existing skill point base of character?

1 Like

I have almost 40mil of SP and get 10k 3 days in a row
Also i have 2 other characters which have ~5-6 mil of SP. And they same get 3x10

So no…

1 Like

Your friend is just very lucky.

I have 8 characters: three had 3x10, two had 2x10 +25, one had 2x10 +50, and two had 10 + 2x25. I decided to fill my 9th slot just for the heck of it (one day ‘late’) and he got 2x50.

I expect that by the time this is over all characters will have drawn roughly the same. Lets say a spread of 15% max.

1 Like

those gifted with the capacity to take part at least. Dont forget the chunk of players/characters who had the event bug on day one and have not gotten a single skill point yet.

Same thing,help me…

Hahaha, Eve Online managers need their “Blackout” to look successful so they added a “Skilling Spree” to fudge the numbers.