So, it seems Daleks are canon now

I know right? LOL its cringe af

3 Likes

Almost as cringe as making threads and multiple posts crying over a crossover event :smiley:

2 Likes

Not as cringe as you replying to all my posts in all the threads, with increasing toxicity and even implications of sexual abuse.

Seems like you might need help.

2 Likes

LOL. If you canā€™t handle this, the internet isnā€™t for you bruv.

I suggest Animal Crossing :smiley:

2 Likes

And I suggest a therapist, as it seems that your ultimate answer to things is displaying aggressiveness and trying (failing) to insult people.

But hey you do you m8

1 Like

Aggressive? Huh. You and I have very different definition of that.

And bruv, its obviously your feelings are hurt. Iā€™d offer a hug but youā€™ve the ick so

Yeah I have no problems imagining what your definition of aggressive is as in your head you probably think you are being super chill and coolā€¦ but again that is just your own opinion.

I am indeed both super chill and cool.

Thanks for noticing :smiley:

Sure thing, keep telling yourself that m8, if thatā€™s what gets you going.

A radical sub-cult that got caught up with old videos found on a the moon of Planet 1 of the Promised Land system in the Genesis region. One of their radical genius young hackers put a virus in the New Eden wide clone mentality replication system. Weā€™ve all experienced something that never actually happened and have false memories.

No one can explain the the items, isk, and records that DO seem real.

Just the kind of thing pre-woke Dr Who would and could pull off.

There. Thatā€™s how Iā€™m explaining to myself.

I forgot to give credit for this idea to the writers of the Dallas TV show. They had a whole season that they wrote off as a dream by one of the characters.

If we take this event seriously, itā€™s being said this is a new phenomena of inter-universe connection. Wormholes on a universe level scale.

If thatā€™s how this is being presented then it really doesnā€™t alter the EVE lore. There are no aliens in THIS universe. The aliens come from another. (a bit cheesy but it works)

Funny thing about lore, you can always write it in. Its not rocket science.

And just like that you admit the tears are all for naught.

Thankee :smiley:

No, itā€™s magic, and a lot more precious than you seem to be projecting.

Is it? Because the lore of the game solely rests with whoever owns the IP.

On the real? Its embarrassing the amount of hysterics the player base has pumped out today.

Yup, one gang of conjuration wizards warding off (or collborationg with) another gang of wizards about their money summoning tricks is magic, because we obviously are invested.

We are in absolute agreement

I am loving the salt production today :smiley:

Can we join the Daleks? Otherwise, Iā€™m not interested.

2 Likes

Lore = canon

Canon can be modified IF there is a good explanation for it.

You mean like by the people who own the IP? Bruv CCP could literally retconn us all to being lost Time Lords and there would be sweet all you could do about it.

Welcome to reality :smiley:

Incorrect.

I can leave the game.
And take my $$ with me.

I lose fun, they lose income. :unamused:

2 Likes