So my man play this game

Oh I see, agreed.

It was just a joke. :stuck_out_tongue: Or was it? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

btw u said u were looking for ratting and belt ratting imo null space is the place to be for that now it is harder then highsec at first but it is also worth it more ps also a spoon full of whiskey does wonders for kids

For a moment I was confused as youā€™ve replied to me instead of him. :sweat_smile:

Why placing bounty on me?, Dont do that, i am not a pirate.:rage:

Donā€™t be alarmed about bounties. They arenā€™t going to change anything for you.

Itā€™s generally more of a compliment these days.

ftfy :wink:

1 Like

You dont have to be pirate, simple fact you like for example lets say a pizza with pineapple is for some a good reason to put bounty on you (like it was in my case :stuck_out_tongue:, but now I am WANTED very much :smirk:)

1 Like

oh :smiley:

ok so i guess people wont see me as a pirate thenā€¦ :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Unlike your pizza? :rofl:

Mostly kidding. Iā€™ll eat Hawaiian, butā€¦ certainly not my first choice. Iā€™m a man of simple tastes, I like pepperoni. Maybe add bacon if itā€™s a special occasion.

bounties donā€™t mean anything really https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k86kx8rR5I also oldschool bitter vet music

Click the expand button to see the full post.

SO ITS ZKILL LOL

You sound silly. Perhaps read what was written because kills are not even mentioned there so not sure how you come to the conclusion zkill is involved in any way with what I wrote (beyond you can look up peopleā€™s killmails once you get a concord notification). :thinking:

ok when someone loses a ship u get a notification right ie just like zkill anc contuine with the rest of ur post

I see you are fixated on zkillboard for some reason. :joy:

because killing others makes u a better person

also if anyone hasnā€™t told u need to get evemon

oh i have not got that yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

its god u can plan skill queaes and make sure u train right and such feel free to mail or convo me if u wish

checked it out and yea it was a good thing