So, this is where our extra money goes... CCP's failed attempt to hire influencers

Just for the record, griefers are not bad, they just got out of normal game flow to bring grief to others.

Did you take your medication? Do you need help? Refer to @Remi_Lacroix otherwise.

2 Likes

Damn, it was my last special… :frowning:

I don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore. Regardless, that post is just straight-up wrong.

Subscriptions were already an established method of monetization back then. I played games like UO, SWG, and even had a SegaNet subscription for my Dreamcast. There were also games like Everquest and Runescape. The MMO genre was never the biggest one, but it was always significant as far as PC gaming is concerned.

Expansions were also very common, and in fact the status quo for boxed PC games, as evident by original boxes from games like the Command & Conquer, Battlefield, and Diablo series that are sitting on my shelf.

2 Likes

Flagging my posts only shows everyone else what kind of person you are.

1 Like

wow, that guy lano_oko is really reporting everything that makes him look stupid. I wonder if he knows that people can just click “show hidden text” and still see how stupid he looks.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting